Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Linda Eunice - okcupid

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Linda Eunice - okcupid

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Form received 2018-09-06 17:49:05

What name did the scammer use?: Linda Eunice
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: OkCupid
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Skype and Instagram
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Instagram: lindatim907
Scammer's email address if you have it.: cloweshin22@gmail.com
Scammer's Skype name.: You and i
Scammer's Skype username .: live:hanakimgang5245
How much money did they demand?: 600
Name you were told to send the money to.: jessie cunanan
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: philippines
How were you to send the money ?: Moneygram
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I blocked him on integral, but not on Skype yet.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: I sent him $ to delete because I was so scared. Then he told me to send another $to delete from the recycle bin, which I did. Then he said another $1because he saved all my info, video, friends and families names. The email I provided, cloweshin22@gmail.com, is where he said I would have access to with a password if I send $. I didn't send him the extra $ because I had no money. Then I read to ignore, but I think he still has the video, which is always going to be out there now.

They were screen sharing, so they had my video on the upload youtube site, but didn't upload yet. And said I didn't see anything. He hasn't sent me any links yet, which is why I was not blocking him from Skype so I can grab that link and report it.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Linda Eunice - okcupid

Unread postby Jeff788 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:23 pm

SlapHappy wrote:Then he told me to send another $to delete from the recycle bin, which I did. Then he said another $1because he saved all my info, video, friends and families names. The email I provided, cloweshin22@gmail.com, is where he said I would have access to with a password if I send $. I didn't send him the extra $ because I had no money. Then I read to ignore, but I think he still has the video, which is always going to be out there now.

This is exactly the same threats that my scammer made and also has me worried its out there forever.
Jeff788
New survivor

Re: Linda Eunice - okcupid

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:00 pm

This is exactly the same lie to keep you hooked and able to react to the blackmail.

No communication = no pressure.

Remember that all the scammers lie to get your money. It is up to you to believe their lies or not.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com