Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rica Dela Cruzz II - FaceBook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Rica Dela Cruzz II - FaceBook

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:09 pm

Form received 2021-08-02 11:32:14

What name did the scammer use?: Rica Dela Cruzz II from Philippines
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Facebook
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Whatsapp (but the video was recorded on a Facebook chat)
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Not yet
How much money did they demand?: 2000 GBP
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have deactivated my Facebook.

I have reported the scammer to Facebook and apparently the scammer profile has been removed.

I have reported the WhatsApp chat to Whatsapp and have blocked that number. In addition to that as a precautionary measure, I have uninstalled whatsapp so they dont receive the double tick if they happen to message from another number.

The scam happened 18 hours ago. Around 7 PM UK time on 01/08/2021. I have not yet been sent any spam mails by fake IDs like Youtube/Interpol.

The scammer has not yet created a group (hopefully). I have asked my sister to keep a check on this as the scammer threatened to show the videos to her first.

Please help! I am really stressed!
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: A girl named Rica Dela Cruz sent me a message on Facebook around a month ago. It was in my 'Others' ID as she was not in my friends list. I replied to the message and asked if she knows me to which she replied it was a FB recommendation.

After a couple of days of conversation, a video call ensued and I was recorded mastubating myself. The scammer even asked for my whatsapp number probably wanting another mode of communication. Suddenly, The scammer showed me the recording in the same video chat and threatened me continously.

They have my Facebook details (list of Facebook Friends/Family, My email address, Date of birth, Phone number) and have threated to send it to my family. They even sent a 'screenshot' of a YouTube link to my sister. Please note that they did not send the link but a screenshot of the Video. The screenshot was that of a Youtube PH (Philippines) video.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com