Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sextortion /blackmail scam/sextortion

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Sextortion /blackmail scam/sextortion

Unread postby Main1029 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:43 pm

Almost two months ago, I was the victim of a Facebook sextortion scam. Her demand was $4,000. After about a day, I decided I wasn't going to pay and started searching online for help. I filled out the form on scam survivors and submitted it. At that time I felt like I did something wrong on the form and it wouldn't work, so I decided to go with another company for help. I paid thousands of dollars for their help and they did do a good job to protect me. However, I just can't continue to pay any more.

Ironically, the information I originally posted on scam survivors is available now on a Google search of the name of the scammer.

So my question is, am I still able to use scam survivors for help if the original form did go through okay? Is there any email or a phone number I can use to communicate with someone regarding these questions?

Thanks for any help in advance.
Main1029
New survivor

Re: Sextortion /blackmail scam/sextortion/sextortion

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:50 pm

You can always go to our blackmail site and do the steps provided there. If you filled out a form the last time you were here then just fill out the basics so we can be sure who you are and which scammer you reported.

Then do ALL of the steps.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Main1029 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:16 am

Okay, I'll get it done.
Thanks.
Main1029
New survivor

Unread postby Main1029 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:56 pm

I filled out the form again. My Facebook has been deactivated for almost 2 months. I haven't heard from her in over a month now. Hope it works.
Main1029
New survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com