Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Another survivor

Benefit from our years of experience with scammers.

Another survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:08 am

There is a woman I've been in contact with who has had a difficult time coming to terms with her scam. Today she joined our site. Before that we wrote back and forth. One of her last emails spoke volumes in only 5 words.

She promised me:

Yes, I can make it

I believe her.

The person I speak of is now invited to come and tell her story so that others might benefit from her experience ...
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Another survivor

Unread postby catrulli » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:53 pm

"Yes I can make it"
I do not know sure if I have to post my story here or on an other thread. I will write my story here, but before I do this I want to post MY SCAMMER. I want to post his every most important email and most important conversations. It will be help me to be free completely :)
I thank YOU my new friends for you endless help and kindness! :)
catrulli
Junior survivor

Re: Another survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Welcome. The best place to post your story up would be HERE as it's a section especially dedicated to people telling about their experiences with scammers. HTH.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Help and advice.