Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Help

Benefit from our years of experience with scammers.

Help

Unread postby rickl1968 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:43 am

Hello My name is richard lyons but I go by rick Lyons allot on sites

I am in the Military and a Fire fighter I keep having someone take my pics of Facebook and use to scam others
I am at my wits end on how to stop them or what to do
I just wanted to let the ladies on here if you get anything from a rick lyons
ask him question were he went to the fire academy
what unit is he in and what does he do in the Military
what is his old commanders name
I am just want to keep other ladies from being scammed
and always
DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE US IN THE MILITARY DO NOT NEED MONEY TO PAY FOR LEAVE IT IS PAID FOR
OUR FOOD IS TAKEN CARE OF AND OTHER THINGS WE HAVE A SPECIAL CARD THAT WE USE WHEN OVERSEAS TO BUY STUFF FROM THE PX WE DONT NEED MONEY OVERSEAS IN IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN
I Have been dealing with who ever keeps doing this to me I let face book know and they that the page down of the person I have one Facebook Page and one only
Ladies if you have been contacted by a rick lyons look and see if its got another name with it
I dont know what else to do to warn the ladies I am the real rick Lyons and can prove it I been so stressed today because it happened again a women thought she was talking to me well my picture and she sent $ to Nigeria

Thanks for your time and remember Troops do not ask or need $ to come home or see a DR or get food or send packages home it is all provided for us and we do not need $ for a passport or to have $ to process Leave

I am still In the military and I am a fire fighter and medic I dont know how to get a hold of admins so they can let others know

Thanks for your time
Rick Lyons the Real Rick lyons
rickl1968
New survivor

Re: Help

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:28 am

Richard,

I'm sorry to hear that romance scaammers have stolen your pictures, and are abusing them to steal money from people.
One thing you can do is listed here in our FAQ page.
There is advice for the victims who are contacting you here, too, as well as in this topic:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

Forum rules and frequently asked questions.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19

I'm the real person in the photos. What should I do?

We understand that you're just as much a - and I hate to use this word - victim of the scammer as those who sent money to him and we completely sympathize with your situation. This is why we try and post who the photos are stolen of as often as we can. Having the photos here will both make them less valuable to the scammer and act as a place to show that you are not the person sending the emails. Your best course of action is to comment in the thread with your photos that the scammer is using your photos without your permission.

You may also want to point any victim that contacts you to those topics on our forum. They need to post the details of the scammers abusing your pictures, so that others can be warned.
Putting scammer warnings on all of your online accounts where they can be found by potential victims will help, too.

Unfortunately, once a scammer steals your pictures, they will remain in Scammerland. They are re-stolen by other scammers, or shared with other scammers, or sold for scamming.

To contact an administrator here, you may email Wayne or firefly.
The staff's email addresses are listed at the bottom of every post we make on the forum. You may also use the PM button, and contact one of them that way.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Help and advice.