Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Missing Post?

Benefit from our years of experience with scammers.

Missing Post?

Unread postby DeafAtheist » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:34 am

Did I unintentionally break a posting rule or something? I posted in the thread about being victimized last night by someone calling themselves "Annie Kingston" in the thread regarding this very scammer. I got an email notification that someone had responded to the the thread and when I came in here to read it I found neither my post or any new response added to the thread. So was my post removed for some reason? Before finding this site I was unsure if the scammer would follow through with the threat of releasing the recording they made of me so I made an announcement in my Facebook status warning my friends and family so even if they never post the videos I've already been humiliated by admitting to everyone on Facebook including my son's Kindergarten teacher that I was victimized in this way and that they may recieve such a video of me. Being forced to do that to defend myself is nearly as bad as if they had gone ahead and shared the video of me. So I'm disappointed that my post seems to have disappeared.
DeafAtheist
New survivor

Re: Missing Post?

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:55 am

I've taken a look at the moderator logs and can't see any sign of someone deleting one of your posts. It's a mystery :?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Missing Post?

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Did you mistakenly hit "Save" instead of "Submit"? I've done that before and my post goes into nowhereland.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Help and advice.