Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wafadela80@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

wafadela80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:44 pm

Greeting
My name is Mrs Amira Wafa Adel Mohammed, A 30yrs old widow from Afghanistan where i lost my husband and my only son in taliban rebels war with afghanistan. I am soliciting your help to invest the sum of $10.5m of my late husband's fund in your country in order to qualify me for an investment Visa. If you are interested to help me kindly get back to me for more details.
Thanks
Amira Wafa Mohammed.

Header:

Return-Path: <wafadela80@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 05:29:27 -0800
Message-ID: <CAASuOEZ3nc0ixjd2FtxOdtN_jGJ8fpVxyDBUSEdTxtfnxXftRQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Investment Project Assistance

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3235
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wafadela80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:45 pm

Hello

Thanks for your reply indicating interest for my offer.
My late husband was a businessman and worked as a government contractor undercover for President Ashraf Ghani of Afghanistan who fled to Dubai U.A E with $185Million United States Dollars, when his Government fell to Taliban rebels who are now in control of the Afghanistan Government.

The rebels killed my husband and my only son due to my husband's involvement with the failed Afghan government supported by the United States, Afghanistan is a complex country with a complex terrain but the Americans shouldn't have left us at a time when we needed them most.

The Taliban came after my life but it was too late for them cause I was rescued through the help of a United Nation Staff under Red Cross, I presently live in Kabul Refugee Camp where I was placed for my safety. The only money of my late husband that I could run with is $ 10.5 million dollars in a trunk bag.

Sir, I live in refugee camp here in Kabul Afghanistan, I need a good honest and God fearing person to help me receive this money in his country and invest the money to buy house for me and facilitate my leaving this camp to your country where i can move to in order to start a new life, set up a business of my own and get married so i can settle down and have a family.

Attached to this email is the picture evidence of the attack on the day my husband and son was killed and as well as the video evidence of the money as packaged in a trunk bag by my late husband before his death.

I do not have a family now and I have been traumatised by the death of my husband and son, but I am determined to start afresh and make something for myself cause I am still young. Please help me and be my guardian angel, I am ready and willing to give you anything you requested in return for all your help and assistance to me.

Sir, kindly get back to me if you are willing to help me with honesty and sincerity. I will request that you send me your details please do also draft any agreement or undertaking you will like me to sign for you and send across to me I will sign it and return to you to ensure this is a success and I am willing to part with 20% of the money or more to you if you so desire, I do not want you to see it that you are helping me for free. I vow to remain grateful to you for the rest of my life. Please help me.

Yours Sincerely
Amira Wafa Mohamed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wafadela80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:31 pm

Hello

Thanks for your response and details sent to me. Kindly read through and get back to me. All things being equal this can be concluded within a fortnight.

Sir, due to the political situation here in Afghanistan and my being exposed I will not be able to handle this from here in Afghanistan. I am still at risk and been searched out for by the Talibans, Hence my identity, location and movement has to be discreet and confidential, thus I am confined here in Camp only to enable me maintain a low profile and for my safety.

Sir, the good news is that the fund is domiciled outside Afghanistan and safely placed at a private Vault facility under my late husband's name. The reason being that the shipment and deposit was done using the same channel used by top government functionaries in moving funds abroad.

Sir, I have been in talks with the Director of the Vault where the funds are domiciled. He's a nice man and has been Very cooperative.

I want to present you as the next of kin to the funds. I will let you know as I make progress. I pray my plan work and if it does work as I have 80% chance's, then we shall seek alternatives, but i have been assured by the Director that making you the next of kin to the funds is the best way to go as that will make it easier for the funds to be released without much protocol.

Finally, Let me state clearly to you that i am willing to offer you 30% of the fund for all your efforts and commitment for receiving the fund on my behalf, while 70% will be for me which you will use to buy me a house and as well as assist me with the process of my relocation from afghanistan. Sir, kindly get back to me if this offer is okay by you and I will proceed with the initial plan and inform you accordingly of the progress.

let me close this message by stating to you that there will be some minor expenses as we progress, These expenses i will not be able to take care of them due to my location at present and not been with money at the moment, However you do not have to worry, as whatever little expense you may incur before receiving the fund will be 100% refunded back to you from the fund once you receive it and all other expenses will be done directly from the fund which will now be in your custody. I am intimating you of this, for you to know that these process cannot be completed without any form of expenses and for you not to turn around and see me as a liar for not telling you before hand, therefore I am been open and straight and i am assuring you with all my life that there is nothing to worry about here as everything will be expertly and legally and I will owe you my life and will forever remain grateful to you for all your assistance. Please get back to me to enable me to proceed and report back to you.

Thanks
Amira
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wafadela80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:41 pm

Hello

Thanks for your reply. I will be going for the power of attorney which I will handle in the presence of a lawyer and have it legally issued to you as required by law, thereby empowering you to represent me and act on my behalf as the next of kin to the fund. Please kindly send to me a copy of your passport or driver's license for identification and for issuing the power of Attorney.

Sir, all things being equal, once is secured and i will forward to you before Monday next week. I will be waiting to hear from you and to receive a copy of your passport or driver's license as required.

Thanks
Amira
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wafadela80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:31 pm

Helo

I will inform the attorney of what you said and wait for his legal advice. Meanwhile, personally i think it is important i also know whom i am dealing with aside the necessity of the required documents namely drivers License or International passport or any other form of identification. Attached herein is my refugee camp ID card for your view.

Thanks
Amira

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wafadela80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:27 pm

Hello

Thanks for your messages. Just like I told you, I have discussed with the attorney and according to his advice it is very necessary we proceed with the plan we had due to the precarious and unpredictable nature of Afghanistan. Therefore he advised that I should go ahead to issue to you a power of attorney witnessed and endorsed by him and provided you are truthful, committed and upright to our course that both of us will achieve a greater success, that openness and transparency is very much important for us to succeed. I have already gone ahead to issue the power of attorney to you and With this power of attorney you can now claim the funds on our behalf.

My dear, I think luck and success is already on our side, as the Attorney, being an old friend of the family, has advised me against confiding much with the Director of the vault facility for security reason, because he might betray us, Hence he has given me the contact of a financial expert who will help us to handle the release of the fund from the vault facility where it is deposited. According to him, the expert is one of the best in cash management within the industry and has been working for top government officials and the Arab kings and he is in charge of their Private banking business and cash movement. He is a very busy man and I pray he listens to our offer to help. My dear this approach is necessary because the fund is in cash and we need an expert in cash handling to handle everything and ensure that the funds are processed for banking and transfer to you as advised by the attorney and I agree with him because he is experienced and I want the best for us.

Meanwhile attached is the copy of the power of attorney, Kindly go through it and get back to me that you have received it, so i can send you the contact details of the financial expert and how to contact him to book an appointment with him, so he can listen to you and work for us. I am waiting to hear from you, I am happy that everything is working out fine and the attorney has helped with his tremendous advice, it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. His advice is timely and we must take it to heart and do as he advised immediately.

Thanks
Amira.

Text from the attached PDF file:

POWER OF ATTORNEY.

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PREMISES:
This power of Attorney is given by me Mrs. Amira Wafa Mohammed (The Principal)
resident of Makaki Camp in Afghanistan’s Nimroz Province. Address: UNHCR
OFFICE: ICON Compound, Supreme Road,Pule-e-Charkhi, Dispatury Police District 9,
Kabul, Afghanistan in the state of Kabul, Afghanistan, on this 23rd day of January, 2022.
I REVOKE any previous power of attorney by me to Party B' Fund Manager.
I hereby appoint
With Passport No:_________________and Drivers License
No:________________ to act as my partner and Next of kin.
1. This power of attorney further authorize XXXXX, to endorse,
execute all documents and conduct all my duties, obligations, affairs and signing
rights as it is related to my trusteeship and subsequent release and transfer of the sum
of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars only)
and take an oath where necessary to the limited purpose herein;
2. To take any action as my partner deems necessary with any business that I may own
or have an interest by doing any act which can be done through as my partner/next of
kin.
This power include, but is not limited to the power to execute, seal and deliver any
instrument, participate in any legal business of any kind; execute partnership
agreements and amendments; to incorporate, reorganize. consolidate, merge, sell or
dissolve any business; to elect or employ officers, directors and agents; and to exercise
voting rights and respect to any stock I may own, either in person or by proxy.
3. To institute, maintain,defend, compromise, arbitrate or otherwise dispose of, any
and all actions, suits, attachments or other legal proceedings for or against me. This
power includes, but is not limited to, the power to; appear on my behalf, and the
power to settle any claim against me in which ever form or manner my partner deems
prudent, and to receive or pay any resulting settlements.
4. To act for me in all matters that affect my local, state and federal taxes and to
prepare, sign and file documents with any governmental body or agency, including,
but not limited to authority to:
i.. Prepare, sign and file income and other tax returns with Federal,state, local and
other governmental bodies, and to receive any refund, check and

ii. Obtain information or documents from any government or its agencies, and
represent me in all tax matters, including the authority to negotiate, compromise, or
settle any matter with such government or agency.
5. To act on my behalf in all matters that affects my right to allowances, compensation
and reimbursements properly payable to me by the Government or any agency or
department thereof. This power includes, but is not limited to the power to prepare,
file, claim, defend or settle any claim on my behalf and to receive and manage, as my
partner deem fit, any proceeds of any claim.
6. I Mrs Amira Wafa Mohammed being the principal name in this power of attorney
hereby acknowledges:
a. I have read and understand the nature and effect of this power of Attorney;
b. I am of legal age in the state of Kabul Afghanistan to grant a power of Attorney; and
c. I am voluntarily giving this power of attorney.
IN WITHNESS WHEREOF I hereunto set my hand and seal at the city of Kabul
Afghanistan, This 23rd day of January 2022.
Signed

Mrs Amira Wafa Mohammed.

IN WITHNESS
ABDUL HAFEZI

The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me this 23rd day of January, 2022
by Mrs Amira Wafa Mohammed, Who is personally Known to me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wafadela80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:32 pm

Hello

That is not a problem at all. The document I sent to you has no virus and you should easily download or view it without downloading it and you can decide to print it after viewing it. Let me know once you are able to do this before we can proceed please and remember, We ought to proceed this week without further delay as advised by the Attorney please.

Thanks
Amira
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wafadela80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:13 pm

Hello
Honestly I do not understand why we should cancel this deal. Please explain to me. I told you that you can view the document which is virus free, and the problem with triggering your virus software is from your end. If you want I can resend it in another format if that will help. Sir, you must not download and print the document, You can view it only. It is not a form that you can fill, all I want you to do is to view the document and acknowledge that you have received and viewed it and that you understand the content which is in your favor please.

Sir, You promised to assist me in this effort and I have been very open and transparent in this, so why now. I am yet to understand how triggering your virus software should be a criteria for canceling the deal, please make me understand cause I am confused here and at the same time disappointed on what you are about to do. Please do not do this to me. I am suffering here and have nowhere to go and do not trust anyone else to take care of this except you.I hope you will understand my situation as a widow who is desperate and wants to succeed and start a new life, I am still young and have my life ahead, do not quench this new excitement and hope that i find in you, I am pleading to you to please Help me.

Sir, i now have the contact of the financial expert who will help in the release of the fund to you in whichever means that you may want it and ii can send you his details in your request so you can contact him and inform him that I Amira wafa asked you to contact him in respect of the fund $10.5m for processing and banking and subsequent transfer to you in the United states of America. Please get back to me to enable me know what next to do cause i am confused right now.

Thanks
Amira.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wafadela80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:51 pm

Hello

I got your message and once again I have attached the document, which is in JPEG Format now and not a PDF FILE. It is now easy for you to view. I am also sending you the contact details of the financial expert as given to me. Kindly contact him as advised using the message below. Copy the below message and send it to him by email or whatsapp using his details also stated below.

Attn: Frank Cohen,

CODE: XXXXXX

I am bringing $10.5m for banking and processing, can you please give me an appointment. Below is the access code for this transaction. CODE: XXXXXX.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours Sincerely

Sir, you should copy the above message and forward it to him, Using his contact details below.

Name: Frank Cohen
Email: info.cohen@mail.bg
Whatsapp: +32 460 213 392

Please note, I do not know him in person, therefore follow directives and update me accordingly. He works for top government functionaries and the Arab kings. You must quote the Secret code number above before he can listen to you because He is a busy man and works for just a selected few handling their cash transactions and private banking. He will handle the release of the fund to you from the vault company. Let me know if there is anything you do not understand.

Thanks
Amira.

Phone: +32460213392
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Belgium
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.cohen@mail.bg

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:52 pm

Same phone number:

Hello

Thanks for contacting me.
How is the king, please say hello to the king on my behalf.

Access CODE: XXXXX
Sir, your access code has been confirmed and verified okay. We can now deal with you. Unfortunately I am fully booked at this period and due to covid 19, Our jobs are now crowded and We are trying to find a way to reduce the workload and attend to our clients. However, I have accepted to take up your offer and will allocate a maximum period of two weeks only to try and close the deal on your behalf, therefore I will require your maximum cooperation and adherence to our rules of engagement to enable service delivery within the allocated time frame and for your satisfaction as well.

Kindly provide me with the below details.

Your full names as they appear on your ID card
Your contact address
Nationality.
whatsapp number only.

Finally, Sir, where is the fund located. In which security Vault is it placed and in which country. I will await your response before I can give further directives on how best to process and bank your fund on your behalf including our charges.

Regards
Frank Cohen
Email:(info.cohen@mail.bg)
Rue du Marquis, bte 2/Markiesstraat 2,
1000 Bruxelles/Brussel. Belgium
Whatsapp: +32 460 213 392

Header:

Return-Path: <info.cohenn@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 05:13:36 -0800
Message-ID: <CAD369HrYzOuP0jH9jz7XxqkiF_a5qZGCOOEysuL-dFnakFkScw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: CODE:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.