Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nancyandrew121@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

nancyandrew121@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:20 pm

Hi, how are you doing?

Header:

Return-Path: <nancyandrew121@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 08:32:36 +0000
Message-ID: <CAGTjSDnzMWuWirhZDR88dj313NRc2tZURgnJdGpV-Sb=Ac4FVg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hi, how are you doing?

I will appreciate the help from you to get what belong to me
Hello dear
I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of God) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my first name Nancy which means (Favor or Grace.)

what i am about to disclose to you now is very precious to me but i decided to let you know all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are Nancy Andrew Javaneh, born and raised up into a muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran. I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Masha allah(Allah's will) that led me to know you after fasting by offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1990, in the ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My late father, Mr Javaneh Asim of blessed memory, was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal and Colombia.Death never gives me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 14Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2004 in a molestation incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer muslim country with his previous experience there since many girls have been molested in Iran as inferior gender by men without justice being done to the culprits.It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer muslim country with his previous experience there since many girls have been molested in Iran as inferior gender by men without justice being done to the culprits.It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer muslim country with his previous experience there since many girls have been molested in Iran as inferior gender by men without justice being done to the culprits.
Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Bam citadel of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2005 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and travelled back to Senegal to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in Sacre Coeur, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.
One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with an islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 31 years because in the bond certificates was written that should an accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 31 years but i can not do it personally now being under United Nations refugee control. I have communicated with the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from the United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my normal life out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with an email address so that they will communicate with him for the money transfer. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. So I wish to be guided to feel precious and beloved through your help like my late father has always treated me during his days on earth and in all I proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.
Your new friend, Nancy.

Stolen images used:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3212
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nancyandrew121@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:18 pm

Assalamualaikum,
how are you today, i hope you are fine inshallah. I am very happy to have someone like you, I just want to thank you for giving my condition attention in the first place, may Almighty Allah bless you real good, please i need your help so that i will leave this place as soon as possible. If you want me to come to your country to start a new life then you will help me and i promise that i will accept you as my honorable husband or father . I will be submissive and obedient to you. I solemnly promise that you will never regret ever knowing me. The truth about me is that i do not have a parent and all i told you is all truth about me. The issue is that i do not have international passport that is why i need your assistance if you can help me either to help me so that the bank will transfer the money into your account then you send me money for my travel documents for me to prepare my document for my coming or you assist me so that i will obtain my passport and other preparation will follow to enable me come over your country . Please consider my situation. Just help me for the sake of Allah. Hear the cry of an orphan asking for your help. Thank you and have a nice day. Love from a lonely soul...
Nancy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nancyandrew121@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:03 pm

Assalamualaikum,
My dear network has been disturbing here in the camp that is the reason why i have never respond to you, i thank you for always bringing hope back into my life because if not because of you i do not know what would have happened to me now. i we never forget you insha allah,all i think now is you day and night your love have affected me i can't stay without thinking of you, How are you today over there my love? I hope fine and alright inshallah. I am happy to have you in my life and i know that our knowing each other was not a coincidence but was well planned and destined by God. honey i thank you so much for all your efforts to me , and coming out of this refugee camp to travel and be with you over there. My love i will go to the embassy here tomorrow to make inquiry for new passport to enable me coming to meet you there in your country, i we get back to you immediately when i return from the embassy so that you we send me money to pay my passport cost, My dearest please always write and tell me the latest position of things there in your country, because i need to hear about all happening from your side every time. I am always praying and hoping soonest we be with you, kiss and hug you, I wish you a nice, good and lovely day with my soft, sweet kisses as i have hope of our being together soonest.
Forever yours in love, Nancy

My dearest love,

Assalamu Alaikum, my beloved,
How are you there today with your work? I hope everything is fine and insha "Allah. I'm fine, my love, dear, I'm just returning from the embassy with our assistant camp supervisor, so they told me that my passport costs $ 270,
My Clarence certificates, which will allow me to enter the camp, will cost $ 985.

So, dear, please try your best to send me money today so that I can pay the embassy and get my passport and also pay the camp permit certificates to allow me to leave the camp so that all the total money that you will send it to me is $ 1,255,
For my passport and camp confirmation certificate. Please dear, help me get out of this camp, here in the camp I really suffered a lot, no good food or good water, there is no good health center here either. people here are dying day and night because of the bad conditions here in the years to come,

please send him the name of Mr. DANIEL EDWARD, who is the camp assistant dr. Dickson, because I don't have a passport now and he will be the one to go get the money for me after you send it to me, and also help me move forward by leading me to the embassy to pay for a passport, you can go for money-gram or western union or money transfer Ria and send money through them.
If you send today, we will go back to the embassy today and pay, they told us we will be ready in two working days after paying insh allah, I have no other option to call you, but you can call me through Dr. Dickson Peter, who is our camp supervisor as published by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. Call his office on +221704710365 from 9am GMT to 4pm GMT to be in the office and tell him you want to talk to the Iranian girl Miss. Nancy at camp.
Camping address Villa 82 Sacre Coeur VDN, Dakar, Senegal. I will be waiting to receive from you, I wish you a good and peaceful day, as I expect soon
you with good news.
With the care, love and affection of your always dear Nancy ..

Data for sending money via Rio money transfer or money-gram or Western Union money transfer

Name of Receiver : ....... D. E.
Address: ....... Dakar, Senegal.
Place: .......... DAKAR
The amount ........... $ 1,255

Phone: +221704710365
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nancyandrew121@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:21 pm

Good evening from here my love, Honey, you know that i do not have a bank account here , so i will ask Mr daniel Edward if he can get the bank account that i will send to you, I will get back to you as soon as i get the bank account details.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nancyandrew121@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:23 pm

Hello dear, here is the bank senegal bank account that you requested, please make the payment and send me the payment slip

Bank name: CBAO
account name: M. C.
account Number: 03419844XXXX
Code swift: CBAOSNDA
iban: SN012-01302-03419844XXXXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nancyandrew121@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:11 pm

Okay my love, i am looking forward to receive the payment slip from you

Hello dear, what is going on with the payment? Have you make the payment?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nancyandrew121@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:09 pm

Here is another bank account

Bank name: Bank of Africa Senegal
account name: M.
account Number: 00561053XXXX
Code swift: AFRISNDAXXX
iban: SN08 SN10 0040 0100 5610 5610 53XXXXXX
Cie RIB : 33
Bank code : SN100
Guichet Code: 04001

I wait to receive the payment slip from you . Thank you

hello dear, what is going on, have you made the payment on the new account?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nancyandrew121@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:14 pm

Thank you very much for disappointing me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.