Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Susan Nilesh - nileshsusan@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Susan Nilesh - nileshsusan@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:44 pm

Unsolicited email received:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 at 15:12
Subject:
To:

HI

Header:

Return-Path: <uhgtggg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 15:14:40 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEqu6mhxfzE2--OVfVUVbMhzkk92e5FnrFeHE08N8i3nioR1Tg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nileshsusan@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:48 pm

Reply received:

Hello Dearest One,

I am so happy to read your mails.My name is Susan Nilesh 17 years old from Zimbabwe in Africa i am single young girl and never married,168m tall 58kg weight and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted and the only daughter of late Dr.Nilesh Kambuzuma of Zimbabwe,

My dearest now I want to let you into my world and secret with hope that you will never betray or disappoint me,My late father was a well known gold and diamond businessman in Harare and also a well known international contractor,My late parents was involved Asiana Airlines plane crash July 6 2013 at San Francisco International Airport,

When my father was alive he told me he deposited fund in the bank the is containing ($3.5 Million US Dollars.) which i am the next of kin as the only child of my parents,I believe that you are a trustworthy and caring person,that is what makes me to disclose my identity to you,After the burial of my late parents,I was residing at my uncle’s house,until when my uncle conjuring with the people my late father called his best friends,they all turn against me and planned to kill me and collect the properties of my late father which left me.I escape an attempt of kidnap and suddenly death that is why I ran away.Because i don't want to go back to my country again because of my life,

I am in Senegal where I am presently Residing in their Asylum camp here in Dakar where the only means of communication is through emails and chatting with the assistance of the missionary Rev Father/helpers that comes to supply us all foods and i wish to leave this Asylum camp to your home Country if your ready to assist me to receive this funds into your account

Please let me know now I will communicate to you the contact details of the bank where the fund is deposited so as to enable you open communication with them for the evacuation of the fund to your account in your home country,

With the assurance given after going through this mail, then you send me your information

Your Full Names ............
Your Home Country .........
Your Age ..................
Tell Phone Number...........

I really want to have a good relationship with you,A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding,I am a woman that believes in destiny and I pray for God to provide a good person to call my partner.Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family?Also send me your own pictures to see.I am so honored to meet you in my life, Please often write me to better know each other fast. I kiss and embrace you tenderly.I wait for your reply and your pictures soon,I am staying at the female hostel. i waiting your urgent and positive response,

Await your reply,
Yours faithful
Susan

Header:

Return-Path: <nileshsusan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 14:34:04 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJc7uop5-ws0whu=dvncHKNPiD58cOscfkLhqMP0hwwt6Tp3RQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello Dearest One,
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.