Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barr.nicholasngoy.97@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

barr.nicholasngoy.97@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:01 pm

YOUR HELP

Hussein Harmush <barr.nicholasngoy.97@gmail.com>
Reply-To: husseinharmush002@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 20 Sept at 10:19

Dear Friend,
I sincerely apologize if my message does not suit your current status, Inshallah i got your contact from a Business Directory during my search for a trustworthy and reliable partner for project investments in your country.

My name is Col. Hussein Harmush, an army officer from Syria Arab Republic but I am presently staying in a Kutupalong refugee camp in the state of Chittagong Bangladesh with my wife and my children after our lucky escape from Syria some years ago.

This is as a result of the ongoing bloody civil war in my country Syria which has killed thousands of innocent civilians including women and children over the last few years. Please I would like to discuss a very important and urgent business proposal with you involving a total sum of US$ 21,000,000.00. (Twenty-One Million U.S Dollars Only) with a Bank in United Arab Emirate (UAE) only if you can permit me by responding back to this message as soon as possible.

Inshallah i need your honest assistance in transferring this total funds to your Bank account so that i will travel to your country with my family in order to meet you for onward investment of this total funds through your help. I will be giving you more details about this transaction and thank you very much for your understanding as i look forward to receiving your message soon. May Allah bless you with his grace. Reply me as soon as possible.

Col. Hussein Harmush.
Kutupalong refugee camp.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.