Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Aisha Al-Qaddafia - alqaddafia244@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Aisha Al-Qaddafia - alqaddafia244@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:10 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Dear Friend ,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Al-Qaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be
from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits. If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent
to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated. write me at this email address(alqaddafia244@gmail.com) for further discussion.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafia

Header:

Return-Path: <missabigailkipka833@gmail.com>
Reply-To: alqaddafia244@gmail.com
From: Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafia <missabigailkipka833@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:20:53 +0200
Message-ID: <CABC86m+YDc8o4aLxZ85=h1bw0RkJzZ+=6wg3c7YPtVfib2qZJw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend ,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrs.aishaqaddafi1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:14 am

Urgent Reply,

I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgently to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi.

Header:

Return-Path: <annabruun4@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrs.aishaqaddafi1@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 22:23:49 +0000
Message-ID: <CA+N+Vchy73TXuByUOhiNU5H+J1_HdJjo=N3jnzvizYvuRcnMZA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Reply,
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrs.aishaqaddafi1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:41 pm

Same message also received from:

Received: from [105.235.188.51]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 14:33:02 +0000
Subject: Urgent Reply Needed.
Reply-To: mrs.aishaqaddafi1@gmail.com
Message-ID: <1bb8a08be9d66f3e72abc8cf5034e828@iw-now.com>
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.3.14

Originating IP: 105.235.188.51
Originating ISP: Telecel-faso
City: Ouagadougou
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.