Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

precious4god1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

precious4god1@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:08 am

this pest contacted me on own look but going by the picture of sonia faye, ( the woman lying on the field with a yellow t-shirt) but when i have recieved the letter they are other pictures very differents to the profile picture.

on own look:

Hi Love,

Sender: sweetlove98
Sent on 04/06/2012 15:06

Hi Love,
I am a beautiful young and charming girl looking for real love and protection, I have gone through your profile and am very happy to contact you for us to know ourselves.
You know that distance, age and indeed color cannot stop true love. So darling, I would appreciate if you send Email to my private Email box: (annoromo@yahoo.co.uk So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you.
I wait for your positive reply.
Yours in love
Ann

Received: from [41.214.47.137]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 09:26:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello my dear,

How are you over there. I hope you are doing fine. As for me I am not that fine here in Senegal. My name is Precious Camara Ujoegah 24 years old girl. Am single never married.

I am from Republic of Liberia in west Africa. I was the only child of late Dr.Camara Ujoegah. But presently am residing in orphanage home in Senegal. I know that you will be wondering at my age am still residing in orphanage, is because I don't have any were to stay since the death of my parents.

My late father was the managing director of a company in Monrovia-Liberia, Unfortunately, he was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea.

My mother die, after the death of my father, and it is only me that is alive. And I managed to make my way to near by country called Senegal, where am living now as an Orphan, anyway I will like you to send me your mobile phone number and photos in your next e-mail I will be very happy to hear your sweet voice.

Meanwhile I will like to know more about you and your family. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. And I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Am expecting to read from you soon.

Yours truly friend.

Precious.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: precious4god1@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:30 pm

precious4god1@yahoo.com

Hello My Dearest.

Thanks for writing me back. So how are you doing over there, I hope you are fine. I will be very glad to meet you one day in your country. Well I am writing to you now with sincerity and truth since we have not yet met.

Please I need you to read through this mail very carefully because I said something very important about my life which I really need your helping hands, so it is important for you to know who I am and also my purpose for contacting you and I pray you will have pity on me and save my life from my present situation.

I am asking for your assistance and I will be so glad if you can lead me to the right channel with your assistance to my situation now. And I want to make my proposal well known to you.

Am not happy staying here as an orphan, my condition here is very bad, I can not even wish my worst enemie to be here. please you have to help me out of this charity home, please if that is the only thing you do for me I will remain grateful all my life.

I will like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you again. I am Miss Precious Camara Ujoegah 24 years old girl and I know that this proposal might be a little surprise to you but please do consider it.

My late Father Dr.Camara Ujoegah. the managing director of a company in my country Liberia in west Africa, but he was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their business discuss in oversea.

However after my Father death my uncle collected all my late father properties and money and enjoy with his wife and children and my uncle try to kill me before I managed to escape with a very important document of (US$ 5.3m) Five Million Three Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars, deposited on my name by my late father which I am the next of kin.

I know you may wonder why I am so soon telling you about all this, even without seeing or knowing you fully well, really something in me tells me you can help me and it is better to trust you than to die in this charity home where I have no body to help me, I am suffering in this place, many are dying here because of lack of food and medications, I cry day after day, I am very sorry for telling you all this, I don’t suppose to border you with all this but I have no body to tell how I feel, sometimes I stay the whole day without seeing anything to eat, it is too painful, but I pray that with your help I will have a better life to live.

Meanwhile I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy person who can help me without betrayers and transfer this money into his position, this is the main reason why I contact you, the bank said to me I should look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf as my trustee and have the money transfered into his account with my approval since with my status they will not release the money directly to me.

I have made all the necessary arrangement with the bank for successful transfer of this fund into your account without any problem I will give you full detail on how this process will be done, It is 100% risk free.

Furthermore, I will send the bank contact information to you as soon as I receive a positive response from you and remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. And I like honest and understanding person. please send me your reply immediately you receive this letter.

Please my dear, promise me that you will keep all this transaction Secret and Confidential and I promise to bring happiness and joy to your home.

Here is my direct mobile phone number ( 00221774852164 ) Please call me as soon as you read this mail OK.

I am eagerly expecting your urgent response.

God bless you and protect you.

Yours Sincerely,

Precious.

+221774852164
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Refugee scams.