Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

samoramorgan438@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

samoramorgan438@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:54 pm

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL!

Samora Morgan <samoramorgan438@gmail.com>
Reply-To: samoramorgan438@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 2 Sept at 19:52

Good Day,

With due respect, trust and humanity, I write to you this proposal, I found your contact while I was doing private research for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist my family.

My name is Mr. Morgan Samora, the son of Late Mr. Vincent .A. Samora who was a member of the farmers' co-operation in Zimbabwe. My father was among the few rich black farmers that were murdered in cold blood by the President Robert Mugabe’s administration during the land dispute that just happened in Zimbabwe. After the death of my father, we decided to move out from Zimbabwe to South Africa for our inheritance, which was deposited by my late father in a Security Company and the amount involved is $14.5,000,000,00 (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

This money was made for the purchasing of machinery and chemicals for our new farm establishment in Swaziland, we're presently living in South Africa as a refugees (asylum seekers) and the law of Republic South Africa does not permit us to operate or open any bank account here in South Africa or be involved in any financial transaction, because of our refugee status, that is why we are asking you to help us to invest our inheritance in your country for our new future.

We are ready to offer you 35% of the total amount for the inconveniences and your time this may cause you, while 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that might occur during the process of the transfer, the remaining 60% will be for our investment in your country or any other part of the World you decided.

Please we need your private telephone numbers for easy communication.

Please get back to me as soon as possible for more details if you are interested in my proposal.

Regards,

Mr. Morgan Samora.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.