Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cindyone64@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

cindyone64@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:00 pm

Message received on DataMeFree:

Hi how are you? nice to meet you am Candy i am single and will like to know you here is my email cindyone64@gmail.com

Fake profile used:

Candybella2021
- 31 y/o female
- Dakar, Senegal
- English, English, English
- stident
- Have no children
Date of birth 1989 - August - 14
Ethnicity African
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Some college
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 43 - 75
love is all we need in a loveless world.
kind loving creative understanding caring and humble.

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cindyone64@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:01 pm

Email received:

Hello xxx,

How are you doing, I hope you are doing fine, My name is Cindy, am from Syrian but live in Senegal, i was born December 1st 1995, I'm a single girl with no kid, I'm looking for my soul mate, I read your mail and find it interesting so I felt we could start from friendship and get to know each other better and see what will come up. I am an easy going person, open minded, friendly, caring, lovely, honest, considerate, faithful and have real good sense of humor. My favorite hobbies would include the outdoors, and all kinds of sporting activities, day trips, movies, cooking, and most anything that makes both partners happy.

I am looking for a reliable, honest and trust worthy person as who I can give my attention, security, support, respect and a lot of love because love is to have someone so special of whom you trust and depend. What are you looking for, are you looking for a serious relationship or just friendship, tell me more about yourself and your country, Senegal is a nice and tourist country where tourist do like to visits, its surrounded with waters and there are many beaches and amusement places you can visit.

I will stop here now and look eagerly to your respond, meantime take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely
Cindy

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.