Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mercypedro@ymail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: rose_wahid30@yahoo.fr - johnpaul3399@yahoo.fr

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:44 am

Email:

Hello
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from LONDON I am currently in the LONDON for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father John Paul and his email address is as follows ( johnpaul3399@yahoo.fr). and his number is (+221-768-456-875)
i told him to send a certified bank check of $150.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received.
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend
Miss Rose.

Header:

Return-Path: <rose_wahid30@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [41.82.69.128]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:03:29 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: GOOD NEWS MY FRIEND Greeting From MISS ROSE WAHID

Originating IP: 41.82.69.128
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221768456875
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Joy Wali joy.walli@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Received: from [41.82.76.109] by web161304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Tue, 02 Apr 2013
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Subject: HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
To:

Hello My Dearest
I am very happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal . my name is Joy Wali, from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr.Morris Wali . was the managing director of Fedcaco
industry (Limited) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in a cold blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my picture i came here with i snap this picture when my parents was alive and i like to see your picture.
awaiting to hear from you soonest,
yours in love
Joy Wali.

=
On net log:
http:/ /en.net log.com/joygood200

joygood200
female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Name
joy wali
Date of birth
02/02/1989
United States
Native language
English
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

favouryousf@live.com favour yousf

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 pm

* 157.55.2.71 Microsoft Corp n/a United States

X-Originating-Email: [favouryousf@live.com]
Return-Path: favouryousf@live.com
To:
Subject: I will like to know more about you
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 10:14:54 +0000

My Dearest ,
I am very happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? hope fine
My name is Miss favour Yousif from Sudan in North Africa .5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, i am 24 years old. (never married before ) and presently i am residing in the camp here as a refugee here in Dakar Senegal. As a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Mr Dafalla al-Haj Yousif was the M/D of PEAK OIL AND DEBUNK LTD in Dafour,the capital economic of my country.He was also the former minister of education during the earlier regime of President Omar Hassan . Before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a very far country named Senegal where i am leaving now. Seeking asylum from the UNITED NATION here in Camp.
I would like to know more about you. My likes are as follows, i like cooking, reading novel, movies, serious in relationship outdoors, My dislike include,unseriousness , i also dislike untruthfulness, heartless,and a talkative somebody. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. My native language is Arabic. But I did not grow in my country. And I did not understand Arabic, the way I understand English. Attached here is my picture so that you'll know whom i am. l will also like to see your photo
Hopping to hear from you soonest
kisses from,favour

-

On net log:

http:/ /en.net log.com/favour75loveu

favour75loveu
female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Name
favour baby
Date of birth
24/05/1988
United States
Native language
English
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

lilianlife_21@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:42 am

Header info:
Received: from [41.82.195.137] by web172404.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:58:26 BST
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:58:26 +0100 (BST)
Subject: HONEY THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY HELP ME OUT.
Return-Path: lilianlife_21@yahoo.co.uk
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.195.137
City: Dakar

HONEY THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY HELP ME OUT.‏

To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.
Lilian Life (lilianlife_21@yahoo.co.uk)Add to contacts 08:58
To:
Cc:

My sweetheart,
How are you today and how about your work together with your family over there in your country? I am more than happy in your reply to my email and very happy to write to you once again. Honestly my condition here in the refugee camp is quite unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is you.
Therefore i wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totalling $6.5 million (Six Million Five Hundred THousand US dollars) which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death which claim the life of all my family. Meanwhile all my relatives has ran away and there are no where to be found. Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself, but due to my refugee status here,
I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and start a new life over there because my condition here is terrible. i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone by love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.
Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody because this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost Moreover I have the STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, I will like to know your full data such as:

1. Your names
2. Your contact and residential address.

Meanwhile, you can reach me by the help of the pastor, Rev. Timothy Simon, he is the pastor of the (LIVING CHRIST CHURCH OF GOD ) in this
refugee camp. So if you wish to speak with me, call the phone number of the pastor (+221 768-528-840). Just tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the female hostel Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
From Lilian.

Tel: +221768528840

Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

Re: lilianlife_21@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:05 am

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.195.137

DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK TODAY,‏

Lilian Life (lilianlife_21@yahoo.co.uk)Add to contacts 09:12 Posted
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello My Love,
Thanks for your mail,How are you doing today with hope all is well with you thanks be to God who gives you health in more abundantly. I thank you once again for your kindness towards me. i have been looking for who to intrust thank God i have find you, just be honest to me as I'm going to be honest with you, Remember Honey age does not matter what matters is love i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information’s. My love is for you and you alone when i will come to you after this transfer. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country and my age do not give me the power to do so l will like you to contact the bank in London (United Kingdom) and tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.5 Million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The information of the bank are as follows,
STANDARD BANK PLC.
The name of the transfer manager is,
Mr. Charles David.
Tel: (+447032816742)
Email addresses:
(Charlessdavid@london.com) OR
(infostandardbankuk@aol.co.uk )
Name of Depositor: Dr Benedict Nathan
Name of Next of Kin: Ms Lilian Nathan
Account Number: (IO45042785150201)
Amount Deposited: US$ 6,500,000.00

Contact them When you are contacting the bank do tell them that you want the money of my late father Dr. Benedict Nathan of which i am the next of kin to be transfer into your bank account in your country and bank will tell you what to do and how the money will be transferred. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. Please make sure that you contact the bank OK. l am waiting to hear from you soonest. Yours for ever in love.
Ms Lilian.

Email : infostandardbankuk@aol.co.uk
Email: Charlessdavid@london.com
Tel: Tel: +447032816742
Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

Re: mercypedro@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Hello

My name is Gladys, i saw you profile today if you don't mind i will like you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (missgladys_203@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above Gladys.
Remember the distance or color does not matter even our age different because i have something very IMPORTANT to tell you,but love matters a lot in life) please contact me with this e-mail address (missgladys_203@yahoo.com)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

favourboldeng92@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:37 pm

On DMF:

My name is Miss Favour Boldeng.I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone.I look forward to hear from you.reply me through my private email id (favourboldeng92@ya hoo.com) so that i can write you and send you my pictures

Profile elements:

Favourb2k - no picture
- 23 y/o female
- Darfur, Sudan
- English, English, English
- Student
- Have no children

My name is Favour Boldeng 23 years old down to earth seeking for my soul mate.

Ideal match description:
Someone with fear of God.

With the same massmail text on bg3.funformobile.com,

lovebaby12's

( favourboldeng92@yahoo.com )
Hi my dear,i love your profile,
i am Miss favour please contact me
here at my private email( favourboldeng92@yahoo.com )
I have an important reason of contacting you and
i hope we can share great experiences beyond here
i will send you my picture and more details Thanks.
yours truly favour.

The stolen picture is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anita86babby@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:54 pm

anitababbby said on 11/09/13 2:13 PM
Hi dear My name is Anita sary 24 years old, i am seeking for a honest and sincere partner for long lasting relationship Do you think age, color or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch out your hand and accept mine, then reply me back through this email Hi dear My name is Anita sary 24 years old, i am seeking for a honest and sincere partner for long lasting relationship Do you think age, color or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch out your hand and accept mine, then reply me back through this email anita86babby@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: anita86babby@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:24 pm

Email:

Hello my dear
How is your day, mine is fine over here in Dakar.
My name is Miss Anita sary ,I am 24years old single,tall and fair in complexion,my friends say i am attractive but i believe am good looking,
I like sharing, giving, caring and loving,above all am God fearing and trustworthy.
I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding.
I'm from Liberia and presently I am residing in the missionary church camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of outbreak of war in my country yes. i am doing my second year in school of nursing when war start and i stop as a result of war but all my wish is to continue my nursing study there in your country if you mind, But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return from my partner.
Dear I would like to know more about you, your hobbies and what your are doing presently. your likes and dislikes in a woman that will be your partner? I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble for me, Attached here are my pictures, i will send you phone no when i recieve your reply to this email.
Hoping to hear from you soonest, with lot of love and kisses.
Miss Anita

Header:

Return-Path: <anita86babby@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.153.68]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 04:37:08 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.153.68
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Lovegoodness40@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:56 pm

goodnesslove111 Profile: hello my dear
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: SagittariusLocation: Peoria, Andaman And Nicobar Islands, IN

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Good
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
my name is goodness am looking for a good relationship

About Me
my name is goodness am looking for a good relationship

Subject: hello my deai
(Lovegoodness40@yahoo.com)
HELLO, My name isgoodness I just saw your profile here, And I want to make friendship with you Beside i have something special i want to discus with you, but I Find it difficult to Express myself here, since it's a public site Please Reply me directly to my email address(Lovegoodness40@yahoo.com) And I will tell you details About me ok, Fromgoodness

Pic already posted.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.