Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lily Maymac

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lily Maymac

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:08 pm

Bismillah Allah alrahman alraheem.
Peace be with you the faithful, I know you might be surprised to receive this message from me being that we have not seen each other face to face. It will be hard to believe me since we don't know each other before and because of what is happening in the internet today. Please accept my apology if you find this mail offensive. Please permit me to share my life story with you. This come from honest heart i swear before Allah, as i can never lie with such.

I am Riyane Siddi 24 yrs the only Child of Mr Siddi Menga from Rep Kumba also called Ambazonia.

My late father was born and brought up in a Christian family, but he turned to Muslim after he discovered the truth in Islamic religion. He married my mother because my mother came from a good Muslim family. Ever since my father turned to Muslim his family disowned him because he turned to a Muslim and married a Muslim woman.

Because of this religious problem between my father and his family members my father was poisoned to death by his brother over their land dispute. After the death of my father the family chased me and my mother away because we are Muslims. They said that they can not live together with Muslims unless we change to Christian but me and my mother refused to change to Christian because Islam is better than Christian. Because me and my mother refused to turn to Christian the family seized all my father’s properties and leave nothing for me and my mother. Me and my mother started living in hardship because nobody to help us and we can not change our religion.

Last year Oct, we seek for help and move out of my country, to seek for my mother's family in there country because my mother is from Republic Union of Myanmar. On reach to our transits at Bangladesh bordered, my mother was tested and confirmed positive of Covid-19,she was admitted by center for disease control there in Bangladesh bordered.

In all i proclaim Subhana Allah (Glory Be To God) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest. and i will tell you more about me, and i promise to be honest to you, i swear with the name of Allah.
From truly Sister
Riyane

Header:

Return-Path: <riansiddi@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic302-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic302-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.186.147])
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021
Subject: Bismillah Allah alrahman alraheem.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2751
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

riansiddi@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:21 am

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM ,
My Dear.
Thanks for your reply ,like i have explain my self to you as a Muslim girl believe in one God,(Allah subhanaa). Listen to this.

Last year Nov, I lost my mummy due to infectious disease Covid-19 I could not believe what I saw with my eyes when i was call and inform that she could not make it. The doctors did there best, but she could not make it due to infectious disease Coronavirus. I give glory to Allah who save my life and keep me till this date.

With little cash left i use it to force my way to nearby country Myanmar, since my mother was from Bruman Myanmar, and we where on our way to there before she was infected with Covid-19 and gave up to ghost on 2nd of Nov 2020.

Where am now, i could not locate the family members of my mother because i have never been here before now. I am in the street, with nobody to help me and I don't have a place to go, my father and my mother are now dead. I tried to beg my uncle to accept me in the family and he said unless I changed to Christian but I still refused instead I choose to die as a Muslim.

Before my mother died she was doing contract owned by her. She did this contract which i know she has not been fully paid before she meet her death due to coronavirus. Having explain this to me before her death And her plan to go into foreign investment when she receive the payment from the government where she did the contract job. Now that she is death i want her wish to stand.

As Muslim brother, if Allah can touch you to help me, i no is not easy to believe me, since this is internet. My greatest worry now is how i can manage to get my mother's family, which is not easy for me because i don't have anybody phone contact and was never been told the address.

Please do not let anybody hear about this, it is between me and you alone for security reason.
I am waiting to hear from you.
Your Love in Islam
Riyane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

riansiddi@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:52 pm

My Dear,
I am thankful and grateful to ALLAH whom i complain of my Sorrow and my sadness to and your acceptance to collaborate with me t help me out of this problems not considering that I am a stranger to you, like i have explain my self to you as a Muslim girl believe in one God Allah subhanaa the pure peaceful the merciful the powerful who never ever born or have a child or wife, who created us for noble goal to worship and pray, all the humans in this earth born from one father Adam and one mother hawa and create demons (jinn)before us and create the angels before all, he didn’t need any material thing from us, he own the world and when he wish any thing he did it quickly by his willing.

Allah subhana know what we do in our concealing and revealing he know what in our minds and top secrets and what we intend to do in our future ,he ordered us to do good and forbid us from bad and he sent many messengers and prophets from Adam our first father and Nooh and Ibrahim and Musa AND Essa(Jesus) and in the last Mohamed the all regarded and respect and we follow them as Allah subhana wish.

Now listen to this sincerity, Actually I have some funds in the bank belong to my late Mother but i want to move it out I need someone that can help me to receive and keep it safe for me or help me to invest it in a good business and be in charge of it until I come over there in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with someone else for the safety of the funds. So tell me what's on your mind towards me. Can I trust you? about all this funds, the amount in question is 3.5 USD,((Three million five hundred).

Before my mother died she gave me her bags, in one of her bag, there i saw bank document where she deposited money, and also contract documents which she signed. I have contacted the bank with the document i ask bank to release the money for me but bank said no unless I present a foreign trustee because the money was deposited for foreign investment, so that is the reason i contacted you to stand as my trustee. As Muslim brother, if Allah can touch you to help me, i no is not easy to believe me, since this is internet.

My greatest worry now is how to move this funds because my uncle is threatening to kill me, as I refused to change to Christian.

I need your personal cooperation to secure this fund in your account because according to the bank i should provide a guardian to obtain a certificate of legal competence, on his names in order to transfer the assets.
Upon an honest response to my mail, i will inform the bank about you as my guardian. Meanwhile I need your particulars, copy of
Your valid ID,
Full Name, ....,
Address, ....,
Telephone....,
Profession...,
Photo Attach.
Please do not let anybody hear about this, it is between me and you alone for security reason. I am waiting to hear from you. Your Love in Islam
Riyane.
SALAAM
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

riansiddi@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:40 pm

Salaam Alaikum
My Dear
I thank you ones again today for your lovely mail to me and for your kind effort to help me in advance, i also thank you for your acceptance to stand by me in this transaction, In fact i will like to see you face to face, i like you very much, and i want you to know that before i contacted you i prayed and Allah directed me to you, and you are the type of person i am searching for, and i promised you from the bottom of my heart that you will not regret helping me and i assure you this is 100% risk free, legal and it will be a very successful transaction on the basis of love and trust, remember Allah see everything we do.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i would like you to keep it SECRET to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trusted you, that is reason i am giving you all this wealthy information's. There will be never any form of risk involved in this process, i assure this, i swear to Allah. I have contacted the bank, but they told me because the money was deposited for fix project and foreign investment, so i need to present somebody that will stand as my foreign investor or Project Manger/foreign trustee. So that is the reason i contacted you to stand as my trustee. As Muslim brother, if Allah can touch you to help me, i no is not easy to believe me, since this is internet.

I want you to stand on my behalf due to my status here as a less privilege in a displace condition and moreover due to the laws of this hang on the fund. I promised from my heart that you will take 30% out of the total money for helping me and the remaining 60% will also be managed by you in any business of your choice hence i am too young to control such huge amount. In this regard i would like you to contact the bank immediately with this information's below, tell them that you are my foreign investor and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer my $3.5 million dollars deposited by my late Mother, and use it for our contract project/foreign investment
The contact information's of the bank is as follows

Banque Islamique Du Sénégal
(mail2transdeptbankisiamique@accountant.com)
(customers.dept.banqueislamique.sn@gmx.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr, Adee Fahad.
Bank Address: BP 9095, 8 Ave. Layi Senghor.
Phone No +221 763072486

Account Number: 10170038911.
Depositor:Mrs, Asalah Habeebullah Siddi
Next Of Kin: Miss, Riyane Siddi
Amount deposited: $3.5 million U.S dollars.

Please try to contact the bank now on how to transfer the $3.5 million dollars deposited by my late Mother. As i said earlier i have map out 30% for your assistance and 10% for any expenses that might come up during the process, should in case they ask for any fee or Documents, altogether making the total of 40% for you. My dear i am glad that Allah has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind, humble and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. But my main problem is to complete my education as a Doctor. And Allah to join us as husband and wife, my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible and join you. Please make sure that you contact the bank today so that after the transfer you will send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country or you may come here and pick me out. hoping to hear from you soon.
Your Lovely Wife
Riyane

Phone No +221763072486
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mail2transdeptbankisiamique@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:06 pm

ATTENTION Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message. The content has been noted however. I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Banque Isiamique Du Senegal, to write you in respect of your letter which we received.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late Mother's funds deposit with our bank, Mrs.Asalah Habeebullah Siddi,was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us. As asked, the volume of fund currently deposited with our bank is US$3,500,000.00. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin cum Mandate Beneficiary.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning this fund with you, we will like you to fill a form and send the following documents to our bank:

1. Certificate of permittion from the young lady on your name to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased mother) confirming the death.
3. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese High Court.

As requested the entire fund and its interest could be transferred to your account on her behalf on receipt of the above documents issued by a Senegalese High Court of Justice.

You are advise either to inform this banking office to arrange an attorney OR We will simple direct you to international attorney (Lawyer) for you to procure all these documents for you urgently to enable us effect transfer as she had earlier requested us to assist her as soon as you contacted us.

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48 hrs from when we receive the above named documents.

These information are urgently on receipt of this mail so that we can create your Fund Transmission File with the Data Processing Department and International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept respectively.

The request of the said document is in line with the policy and the guideline issued by the governing body of this Banks as recommended by Banque Isiamique Du Senegal. In all deposit of funds in excess or increase of One Million US DOLLARS. This policy which is in accordance with article 34B; subsection 132 of the International monetary Regulations as amended in the 1996 constitution must be observed. The Fund is temporarily on embargo until the document is provided.

As soon as the document is provided, the embargo will be lifted on your funds to be transferred to your nominated MASTER CARD within 72 banking hours. Be informed that we do not have access to this funds until the said document is provided to lift the embargo.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.

Should you have any question(s) please contact the Operational/transfer officer Mr Mustoph Fahad through email address thus (mail2transdeptbankisiamique@accountant.com) or the bank's office customer service number thus:+221 76 307 24 86.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Ahmed Fatoumata A.
(For Foreign Account Department)
Banque Isiamique Du Senegal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.