Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bembajoy1@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

bembajoy1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:59 pm

Hello Dear

How are you? I am Joy Bemba, i got your email while browsing the internet. Can i know you?

Header:

Return-Path: <mimidjedje10@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021
Subject: Hiii

How are you today?
Thanks for your response to honor my request, I hope you are in perfect health and peace, with his family, my heart is filled with joy that you honor my request because the relationship does not care about the age, distance, color or tribe, if we love each other, on the contrary, can make it impossible to fulfill, regardless of distance or tribe.i want to share things in common with
compare our past experiences, present and future to exercise joy and happiness for all the days of our life.
Meanwhile, my name is Miss Joy Bemba, a citizen of the Republic of Congo, but are currently living in Dakar, Senegal, I am a girl of 23 years old, never been married and has no children, I'm just skin, great sense of
humor, loving, caring, humble, faithful, reliable, slow to anger, compassionate, I am pleased to share with you today because I was looking for a good man, kind, considerate, someone I can trust my life , care for me, a man who will make my life in his hands, a man who I can express my love and the sweetest things in common with him and, like the rest of my life. and my heart tells me that you are the man that God sent in my life.
I promise to be a good girl for you, as we continue in this communication, and I firmly believe that God has a purpose for our relationship in future.i want you to tell me about you, your social life, your country, profession, you like my photo?, I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail with my phone number.
Thank you for your understanding and waiting for your reply soon.
your Joy.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bembajoy1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:35 pm

my beloved Friend,
How are you today, I hope you are fine. i am your beloved Joy, indeed, your correspondence has shown me that you are the real person which my soul has been desiring for a long time, really, i am bored since my living in this bad environment, i am using reverend pastor Solomon David office computer in a church in this Red cross center. I am living under the United Nations Refugee Authority as a refugee after my step father's funeral.
Moreover, i want to tell you more about me it is very painful in my soul to tell you that i am an orphan, i don't no my biological father or my mother but Mr Jeannot Bemba Saolona from Congo republic picked me from motherless babies home and brought me up, but unfortunately, he die on 3rd July 2009 after brief illness, now, i am wandering without any helper after his death, truly, the life has been so difficult to me because of the hatred from their family, the misfortune made me to ran away out of the country to take asylum here in Senegal living under United Nations Refugee Authority as a refugee because their family pushed me out of their home and conspired to kill me because of Mr Jeannot Bemba WILL on his property but God said No that i will be alive today.
Meanwhile, after his death, his lawyer called me and gave me a WILL which Mr Jeannot Bemba wrote to my name, according to his WILL he deposited (US$ 4,500,000 Dollars) at one of the international banks outside the country. so, when their family discovered such amount of money in my name by their brother, they was angry and conspired together to kill me and to destroy my life so that they will take back their brother's inheritance but God said no. secondly, the country Congo is attacked by rebels, the rebels are killing people every day and rapping young beautiful ladies every where, so, there is very big problem in the country by the rebels. So I decided to run away here in Senegal to stay as a refugee with the documents because I don't have anywhere else to go and I don't want to lose my life.
Truly, my life has been so ridiculous, there is no food to eat, no good water to drink, the oxygen we are breathing is polluted because of bad environment.so, I have made the Bank to be aware of Mr Jeannot Bemba's death and my plans to recover the inheritance. but the bank refused because of my refugee status saying that it is against their bank law to deal business with some one in captivity like refugee. so the bank advised me to find a free person, husband or business partner that will stand as my trustee with them in other for them to transfer the money to his account for the person to help me, base on the above explanations, i will like you to stand on my behalf as my trustee at the bank to enable the bank transfer the US$4,500,000
there or you can come down here to see me face to face and then i go back with you or you finance or sponsor my coming to meet you at your country on your own expense so that we can stay together before we start the transaction.
Nevertheless, it is my solemn pleasure to tell you all these secrete, do not say i don't know you or you don't know me, our relationship is a divine connection because God want to increase your financial capacity through an orphan like me and if God touches your heart to consider my bad condition despite the inheritance involve, then you can help me with all your heart because you are doing it for God and not human been, so, i gave you this offer out of faith and trust from the deep of my heart hoping that you will not betray me and my ambition is that when the money gets to your account, you will help me to invest in all kinds of business in your country according to your recommendation. if you marry me you will be in control of all our investments but if you refuse to marry me,i will map out 25% for the good work and trust confounded in you after the transaction. Therefore, make sure that you keep this secrete to yourself only, i don't want to loss my life
and the money because this place i am living with my documents is not safe. all the same, i will like you to call me through the reverend pastor phone number (+221772345514) so that i will speak with you to hear your voice and you are free to contact the reverend pastor at his email address if you want to ask him about me ( solomondavid62@yahoo.com )
please, send your phone number, your address and your photo in your next message OK so that i will put things in action for the bank to transfer the money to your account pending my arrival to meet you at your country. I shall stop here, make sure you take good care of yourself while waiting to hear a positive response from you soon.
With all my love, Red heart.
Joy Bemba Saolon

Phone:
+221772345514
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bembajoy1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:11 pm

Hello my dear,

My dear, I hope you are in very good health, I appreciate your acceptance to stay on my behalf to transfer my inheritance to your account while awaiting my arrival to meet you, God who joined our relationship together as well Will help us to meet at any time from now after the transaction.

In addition, hence you have agreed to stay as my administrator for the transaction in the bank, I want you to write a message and send to the bank in your email address that I said below, tell them that you are applying to them To transfer my inheritance to your account so that you can help me out of refugee status here in Senegal. I have notified the bank about you so that they will honor your application email, so all you need to do now is to write a request message to the bank so they will continue to transfer with you immediately.

This is the email address of the bank contact and my dad's account details below.

CONTACT PERSON: MR. IDRISSA DIOP.
FOREIGN PAYMENT MANAGER.
CBAO BANK SENEGAL,
ATTIJARIWAFA BANK GROUP
24 avenue Leopold sedan senghor Dakar Senegal.
Tel: +221777442629
Fax: +221666554646
E-mail: cbaobanquesenegal@aol.com
=================================
The account information is as follows.
Account Name: Mr Jeannot Bemba Saolona
Amount deposited :, $4,500,000
Next of Kin: Joy Bemba
Country of origin: Congo Republic
Account number: 745I0872.

Send letter to the bank with email address above:

However, kindly inform me immediately you get in touch with them and also forward your reply message to me so I read by myself to find out when they are transferring the money to your account pending my arrival OK. Thank you for your understanding, I wish you success in all your efforts, my prayer is that this transaction will be completed in 2 weeks so I leave this prison that looks like hell and take good care of you.
Take very good care of yourself as I'm hoping to hear good news from you as soon as you've contacted the bank.

Yours in love Joy Bemba.

The foreign payment manager,
Cbao Bank senegal,Group attijariwafa Bank,
24,Avenue Leopold sedar Senghor, Dakar Senegal.
E-mail: cbaobanquesenegal@aol.com

APPLICATION FOR A FUND TRANSFER

I hereby apply for a fund transfer concerning a fund deposited in your bank by late Mr Jeannot Bemba Saolona in favour of Miss Joy Bemba .

The sum of US$ 4,500,000 was paid to the above name Bank as beneficiary in respect of miss Joy Bemba a daughter to late Jeannot Bemba,

Therefore, I Mr. --------- agreed to stand as a trustee in respect of Miss Joy Bemba, in agreement between us to transfer this money into my account at my country. Sir, I want you to reply back to let me know what it requires to process this fund transfer to my account in my country.

The Account information are as follows.

Account Name: Mr Jeannot Bemba Saolona
Amount Deposited: US$4,5 millionNext of Kin: Joy Bemba
Country of Congo Republic
Account number: 745I0872.

Yours Faithfully.
Mr.------------------

Phone:
+221777442629
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221666554646
Senegal Number...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.