Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

u.n.diplomatdominicclark@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

u.n.diplomatdominicclark@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:39 pm

YOUR HELP

Hussein Harmush <u.n.diplomatdominicclark@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 18 Jan at 15:44

Dear Friend,
I sincerely apologize if my message does not suit your current status, Inshallah i got your contact from a Business Directory during my search for a trustworthy and reliable partner for project investments in your country.

My name is Col. Hussein Harmush, an army officer from Syria Arab Republic but I am presently staying in a Kutupalong refugee camp in the state of Chittagong Bangladesh with my wife and my children after our lucky escape from Syria some years ago.

This is as a result of the ongoing bloody civil war in my country Syria which has killed thousands of innocent civilians including women and children over the last few years. Please I would like to discuss a very important and urgent business proposal with you involving a total sum of US$ 21,000,000.00. (Twenty-One Million U.S Dollars Only) with a Bank in United Arab Emirate (UAE) only if you can permit me by responding back to this message as soon as possible.

Inshallah i need your honest assistance in transferring this total funds to your Bank account so that i will travel to your country with my family in order to meet you for onward investment of this total funds through your help. I will be giving you more details about this transaction and thank you very much for your understanding as i look forward to receiving your message soon. May Allah bless you with his grace. Reply me on this my private email: husseinharmush74@gmail.com

Col. Hussein Harmush.
Kutupalong refugee camp.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

unitednationoffice.ng200@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:01 am

YOUR HELP

Hussein Harmush <unitednationoffice.ng200@gmail.com>
Reply-To: husseinharmush74@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 18 Mar at 07:54

Dear Friend,
I sincerely apologize if my message does not suit your current status, Inshallah i got your contact from a Business Directory during my search for a trustworthy and reliable partner for project investments in your country.

My name is Col. Hussein Harmush, an army officer from Syria Arab Republic but I am presently staying in a Kutupalong refugee camp in the state of Chittagong Bangladesh with my wife and my children after our lucky escape from Syria some years ago.

This is as a result of the ongoing bloody civil war in my country Syria which has killed thousands of innocent civilians including women and children over the last few years. Please I would like to discuss a very important and urgent business proposal with you involving a total sum of US$ 21,000,000.00. (Twenty-One Million U.S Dollars Only) with a Bank in United Arab Emirate (UAE) only if you can permit me by responding back to this message as soon as possible.

Inshallah i need your honest assistance in transferring this total funds to your Bank account so that i will travel to your country with my family in order to meet you for onward investment of this total funds through your help. I will be giving you more details about this transaction and thank you very much for your understanding as i look forward to receiving your message soon. May Allah bless you with his grace. Reply me on this my private email: husseinharmush74@gmail.com

Col. Hussein Harmush.
Kutupalong refugee camp.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

cbngovernor.nigeria.200@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:24 pm

YOUR HELP

Hussein Harmush <cbngovernor.nigeria.200@gmail.com>
Reply-To: husseinharmush74@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 23 Jul at 09:40

Dear Friend,

Regards
Col. Hussein Harmush.
Kutupalong refugee camp.
Wayne

Return to Refugee scams.