Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Busayo Ladapo

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Busayo Ladapo

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:17 pm

Hello Am Joy i so much like your profile and personality, plz contact me via my mail id i have something to share with you also with my pics {

Header:

Return-Path: <joydesmond26@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020
Subject: hi

I am Miss Joy Desmond Age 23 ft 5/6 wt 59. My late father Dr Ferdinand Desmond ; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here!.

I will like to know what you do for a living,remember that you caught my attention and that was why i wrote you at the first time.Here is one of my pictures i came here with,i will show you more of me when i know and see yours.Awaiting for your reply soonest!
from my heart
Yours friend Joy Desmond

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joydesmond26@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:26 pm

Good Day My Loving One,
how are you and how is your work?, i hope that you are fine i am glad to read from you again, i have been praying to have someone who will help me in this situation, and i strongly believe that the blind trust which i have taken the decision to bestow on you will not be let down by you ,When i remember that it has really been a long time since someone talked to me in such way and caring words as yours ,i cant help my self out from here,i hope in you. please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin.The amount in question is $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)\So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now I have got in touch with the bank in mail and made them to know about my plan of withdraw this money,l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation.
However,they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently in refugee my status over here wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money,it is against the law of this country for refugees to handle such situations so i will not be given the permit. I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money.like l said l want you to call me with rev father David number ( +221-7094-999-41 ) tell him that you went to speak with me, because l have a lot to tell you. l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is only the Reverend father here. Have a nice time and think about me, l hope to hear from you soonest.
your Joy Desmond

Phone:
+221709499941
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joydesmond26@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:46 pm

My Love Darling
Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please try to call me by 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you, this is the number +221709499941 )I will be waiting for your call,I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of one i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another person you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another person.Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confidence in you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone,You can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.Notice:I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country..You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to the account, ask the bank on how to transfer the money to your account in your country. The contact

information of the bank are as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON

Email address,( rbsscotlandbank@englandmail.com )
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Nelson Smith .
Office Telephone number +442032872038
+441315498888

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!...
love you Joy

Phones:
+442032872038
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)

+441315498888
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rbsscotlandbank@englandmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:50 pm

Text from attached doc file:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Email. address: rbsscotlandbank@englandmail.com
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Aug ,14 ,2020 FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received.Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Joy Desmond ,that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Ferdinand Desmond .is our late customer with account no.BLB745008901546/QB/91/A substantial amount(US\$6,700,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

(1.)A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegal resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).
(2.)The death certificate of late Dr Ferdinand Desmond (Her deceased father) confirming the death.
(3.)A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr Ferdinand Desmond by our bank.Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided. Therefore You have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US$6.700,000.00 ) into your account. promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),please contact foreign transfer officer Mr.Nelson Smith on telephone number +441315498888/ fax +441315498888 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Nelson Smith
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)
Mon to Fri Sam - 7pm (excl. bank holidays)

Phone: +441315498888
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joydesmond26@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:08 pm

My Lovely Darling,
Thanks for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.Darling Listen,i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parents are dead)So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of losing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart,please Darling never you disappoint me,

(I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU and am a virgin and is only you will dis-virgin me and my promise to God is who ever that dis-virgin me will married me and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here my late father statement of account (which i Have giving to the lawyer when he agrees to help us)and the death certificate,(which i will also give to him,so he can send them to you )

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC TO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT OVER THERE WITH YOU IN MY DREAM COUNTRY.

His Contact In formations Are As Follows,

BARRISTER JAMES ABUDU CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
senior advocate
Barrister James Abudu
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Unite 101 parcelles ..Office Telephone Number is (+221-709725865)
Office Telephone Land Phone +221 338 557 944
Email address: ( barristerjamesabudu@yahoo.com )

Darling,i will like you to contact Dr, Barrister James Abudu for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of support, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us.

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we can move at the same time.

please try to contact him immediately with phone and E-mail address,
thanks and God bless you,
Yours In Love 4Ever
Miss Joy Desmond

Phones:
+221338557944
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221709725865
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristerjamesabudu@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:36 pm

DAKAR SENEGAL WEST AFRICA.
Barr.Dr.JAMES .S. ABUDU (Esq)
BARRISTER M&M CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.
Address: 41 Avenue Nophior, Dakar, Senegal
Mail to: barristerjamesabudu@yahoo.com
Phone: +221-709725865
Office Line +221 338 557 944

Attention

SEQUEL TO YOUR REQUEST TO MY CHAMBER TODAY ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY WITH YOUR FULL DATA DETAILS THROUGH EMAIL ADDRESS.

1. Full Name:___________________
2. Address:____________________
3. Nationality:_____Sex__________ _
4. Age:_____ Date of Birth:__________
5. Occupation:___________________
6. State of Origin:_____Country:_____
7. Telephone____________________
(As you want it to appear in the power of Attorney).

SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

THANKS FOR YOUR PROPER UNDERSTANDING.

Lawyer: Dr. JAMES .S. ABUDU.
Member of the Bar Association of Senegal.
Areas of Practice
General Practice
Personal Injury
Criminal Law
Family Law

Header;

Return-Path: <barristerjamesabudu@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic312-23.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic312-23.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.191.204])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic312.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020
Reply-To: barristerjamesabudu@yahoo.com
Subject: FROM THE OFFICIAL DESK OF DR. BARR. JAMES .S. ABUDU "M&M CHAMBERS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:31 pm

Office Line +221 38 557 944

FOR YOUR NOTICE:

Sequel to your e-mail on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner. Your partner was in my office with the Reverend to discuss about the issuing you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Royal Bank of Scotland in London, to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my inquires from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1......A copy of Death certificate of Late Dr, Desmond .
2.A copy of His Statement of account.(WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU LATER). It remains the other two documents.Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In View of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of $550 for authentication of the power of attorney $450 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid $300 for notary stamping at the notary office(before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of $250 total of ($1.550 ) to get everything done.

You are to transfer this money through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM With My Name and address as follows.

Here is the receiving name for the WESTERN UNION,

Name::::::::::::: . James A.
State::::::::::::: Dakar
Address::::::::
Question::::::::: welcome
Answer::::::::::; thanks

Make sure you inform me immediately you send this money so that we can start the preparation of the documents.(Which will be ready by the next two working days).

Areas of Practice
General Practice
Personal Injury
Criminal Law
Family Law
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joydesmond26@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:33 pm

Dear love,

I have spent my life waiting ... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that I may fail sometime but I will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that one day I will come to you never to wait anymore. I love you with every ounce of my being ... "Yours is the first name I call and the last name I will ever whisper."

Love always,

Your Sweet Baby,
Miss Joy Desmond
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:18 pm

FOR YOUR NOTICE:

Sequel to your e-mail Western union OR money Gram transfer is the fastest way to send and received money worldwide, if you never used it before try it tomorrow , Is the only way i we received the money if your truly Serious

Here is the receiving name for the WESTERN UNION,

Name::::::::::::: . James A .
State::::::::::::: Dakar
Address::::::::
Question::::::::: welcome
Answer::::::::::; thanks

Areas of Practice
General Practice
Personal Injury
Criminal Law
Family Law
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:10 pm

FOR YOUR NOTICE:

Sequel to your e-mail you should go ahead and look for another Lawyer if you fall to follow my instruction , From my Verification your not serious, The Address you sent to me is fake , you never called the person you want to send money to you also fall to call the poor lady In The camp ,

Areas of Practice
General Practice
Personal Injury
Criminal Law
Family Law
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.