Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lilian_baby2012@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:00 pm

on date me free:

Date: 2012-05-22 06:38:55

l4love
23 y/o female
dakar, Senegal

Hi, I am lilian please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it, please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID (lilian_baby2012@ya hoo.com) hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love lilian. (lilian_baby2012@ya hoo.com)

Received: from [41.83.13.151]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 23:52:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello Beloved,

Hello Beloved,

I really felt appreciated of receiving of your mail. It is with a great sense of happiness and joy that i writes this message to you and a sincerely profound respect and humble submission, that I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare me some of your valuable minutes to read the following horrible request with sympathetic mind. After several number of praying and asking God to bring someone of your type, someone who is humanitarian incline to the society,someone who is ready to sacrifice and uphold justice to the less privilege and orphans in the society.

However,I Sincerely thank the God Almighty who brings you to me and also gives you the lovely heart of accommodating,friendly,purposeful,wise,good sense of humor and down to earth etc. Mostly, i want to use this medium to appeal and ask for your moral support and understanding about my horrible state of living in another country of border's call Dakar Senegal. I have been humiliated,disgrace,frustrated and subjected to many kind of problems such as pains,suffering,starvation,hunger and been treat and threaten as a slave.

I am Lilian Philip,24 years Single girl(never married),sexy,romantic,loving,friendly,purposeful and with good sense humor. I am of dual Nationality South-Sudan and Niue origin,While My mother is of Niue Origin,while Father is of South Sudan Origin. I am an alien orphan living in Dakar Ngo Humanitarian Orphanage compound, as a result of having no parents,family and friends to lean on. My Father was a working class citizen as a Engineer in Niue Island-South Pacific Ocean( Rock of Polynesia),while my mother was Midwifery as a career specialization.

My beloved Parents met their untimely death on their holiday Vacation visit in Sudan. The sudden Sudanese Northern and Southern power tussle conflict squarely claimed the life of my parents making me an orphan.I was an undergraduate of Khartoum University Sudan, studying international Relation as a course career. In a blessed memory of thanksgiving i was rescued through the intervention of the Military squad peace-keeping Continental Union Commission who brought me here in Dakar and left me on a hard basis of survival in Dakar. Beloved as i writes this message to you right now i shad tears and cry of sorrow,frustration,agony, suffering, hunger and starvation and am heartily depressed as i could not stop the tears rolling down my eyes,there has been a lots of tears in my life over here. Please do good and rescue me over here. Doing good is a commendable service which every human being should embrace in his life in practice to others. A Service to others in the world and society is the rent you pay for living on this planet. Hear my cry oh my dearest one and come to mine rescue.

I believe by the faith that my mail must surely find you in good condition of health.I would like to mention my heartfelt joy and happiness for the privilege and honor of meeting you in helping me out of here.
Thanks a lot in anticipation of your prompt response.
Yours sincerely,
Lilian
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: lilian_baby2012@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Waiting for your reply,

Hello Beloved,

I am very pleased to inform you that i received your mail and also understood each and everything that you have written to me.I want to use this opportunity to thank you my heartfelt gratitude of the kind words you profoundly wrote to me and It is with a great applaud and emotion that I write you this message, I do heartily in the God Almighty salute you once again,For I am happy, proud and Excited to have found myself in your care,love and dreams. I am as well happy that I have been given the privilege and honor to know you either by your dedicated so service,transparency and perseverance to mine rescue over here and may God richly bless you for me!

Having read what you wrote,You are a remarkable man with a delightful personality and a wonderful intellect etc. Personally, I’m indebted to you for everything you have written to me. Thank you so much for your countable heart of helping me out. I pray that you will receive a richly blessing for your advance support and love you have shown to me as an orphan in this mine horrible state of living.

Below is my sincere reason of searching and knocking at the door of your heart at the moment and i would want you to extend and offer me that grace and orphanage help of charity and sacrifices by helping out of my situation.My most and sincere essence of looking for your help is as a result of my living status.With regards to my first mail to you. When my father was alive he deposited $2,300,000.00 (2.3M US Dollars) in one of the leading Bank and used my name as Next of Kin as the inheritor. Now considering my sorrowful status and living status in Dakar, i have decided to embark on the transfer of my late father inheritance of money deposited into your account in your country for my future upholding ,study and up keeping. Before contacting you,i had earlier contacted the bank and informed them about the death of my father and also get them informed of my sorrowful and painful suffering in Dakar Humanitarian orphanage home.

The Bank have accepted to transfer the money into any given account to them.But unfortunately my refugee living status do not permit me the rights and privileges to stand boldly and operates any account and because of this, i have come forward with my utmost gospel mind, appealing for your heart and understanding to help me out and transfer this money into your account, as the bank have also advised me to look for a reliable foreign partner who can receive this money for me in his bank account and i believes meeting you have been the desire and directed by God Almighty.Though I have been prayed over this, times without number that God should bring a good person who will not betrayed me by using this opportunity that I am looking for a help.

Below are details that i mostly needs from you to enable me draft and compile a Nomination letter of Beneficiary and introduce you to the bank for the money transfer,

1. Full Name;.......................................
2. Contact Address and Country;....................
3. Telephone No....................................
4. Occupation;.....................................
5. Age;............................................

Mostly to whom i have an outstanding gratitude and advance greeting is Reverend Father Johnson Ben who has been so nice and kind to me and Should you desire to talk to me call Reverend Father Johnson Ben's Phone Number and tell him that you will like to speak to me through his phone and he will accept and send for me. I have already told the Reverend father about you.His Phone Number and email address are(ReverendJohnsonben@yahoo.com) his phone no.(+221773263986).

I love doing things with man of calibers,a man with a sound understanding,man with vision,a man that can say something edifying and stand by it, a Man of trustworthy,a man of fulfilling and not promise and fail,a dedicated men and above all ,men with the heart of God fearing. Finally,Let the spirit of love,giving,forgiveness,meek,sympathy,happiness,joy,cheerfulness and charity fill up our hearts to mine rescue. i am embracing you as my mother,father,sister,brother, lover and Family. i am contented with you in all glance of life.

This is all and what I am appealing to the doors of your good heart. I am really suffering over here.
Waiting for your reply,
Your lovely,
Lilian
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:23 am

Honey how are you all this days and i am very sorry to have been out of communication with you, please accept my late reply i had no access to the internet
============================================

Send the below message to the bank.
Contact Person Mr Peter Sands
standardcharteredbanktelegraphictransfer@london.com
Dear Sir,

I am Mr............from............the foreign beneficiary trustee to Miss Lilian Joseph Philip,I apply officially as it was directed by Lilan in respect to her late father's deposit Late Engr Joseph Philip in A/C NO.90015041.000.826/USD/L in your institution under your management .

Being the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your Bank,May I pleased know what is required of me and from Miss Lilian Philip in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Miss Lilian
Let me know as soon as possible .
=================================================
i wish to stop here and i will be looking forward to hearing from you
take good care of yourself for me and remain bless
bye Yours Lovely Lilian
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:09 pm

both pictures belong to the same document, back and front.

21 Jun

Send the below message to the bank.
Contact Person Mr Peter Sands
standardcharteredbanktelegraphictransfer@london.com
Dear Sir,

I am Mr............from............the foreign beneficiary trustee to Miss Lilian Joseph Philip,I apply officially as it was directed by Lilan in respect to her late father's deposit Late Engr Joseph Philip in A/C NO.90015041.000.826/USD/L in your institution under your management .

Being the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your Bank,May I pleased know what is required of me and from Miss Lilian Philip in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Miss Lilian
Let me know as soon as possible .
=================================================
i wish to stop here and i will be looking forward to hearing from you
take good care of yourself for me and remain bless
bye Yours Lovely Lilian
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.