Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Christiana Lazarus - Chnalaz0z@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Christiana Lazarus - Chnalaz0z@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:38 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victims:

I am contacting you because I want to report a person who is clearly involved in fraud. She is using the email address she is supposed to get at Pen Pals etc ...

In fact, "she" is usually a male abusing stolen pictures of a woman while pretending to be the daughter of a rich man, living for the moment in a refugee camp and searching for a man to help "her" recover the money left by "her" defunct father.

The victim will be lured in with the promise of sharing the money and a possible future marriage.

"She" is not real. The money is not real. The only real part is the victim and the money the victim lose while interacting with this fraudster.

Emails received:

My name is Christiana Lazarus. I am from Ambazonia Southern Cameroon. I'm 26 years old , 5.6 feet tall, fair skin, I am single never married before. My hobbies are tennis, swimming, etc.

Chris Lazar Chnalaz0z@gmail.com - 22. apr. 12:09

Hello my dear my name is Christiana Lazarus you friend from penpals.phk.at,

Chris Lazar Chnalaz0z@gmail.com
Christiana Lazarus
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Christiana Lazarus - Chnalaz0z@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:43 pm

26.april 2020

My Dear ,

I am more than happy with your reply to my mail. My Dear, age, distance and religion does not matter to me, all I need is your sincere love, care, trust and assistance. I am comfortable with your age.

Like I said in my previous email to you, I am from Ambazonia Southern Cameroon in West Africa. Presently I am leaving in orphanage home in a Christian Mission in Senegal due to the political crisis going on in my country which has claimed the life of my Father, my Mother, my younger brother and my sister was raped to death. I managed to escape with the help of red cross society who brought me to Senegal.

My late father was a business man, an exporter of COCOA when he was alive. He deposited some amount of money in Royal Bank of Scotland United Kingdom which he used my name as the Next of Kin. The amount in question is $5.3 Million USD ( Five Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have contacted the bank recently to allow me access of the money in order to help my self out from here. The bank replied and advised me to look for someone to stand on my behalf for them to transfer the money to his or her position because my present status in the orphanage home does not permit them to deal directly with me.

I have been praying and fasting over this issue and after my fasting and prayer asking God to lead me to a Trustworthy person who will help me, I decided to contact you. I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you for a better life. I will give you 25% for helping me.

I kept this secret to people here. So, I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed in you.

If you want to speak with me You can call through the general camp telephone, the person in the office is a Catholic Reverend Father, His name is Rev Damian Timothy. I have already told him about you, I told him that you are my foreign friend and he permitted me to be checking my mails with his computer and receiving your call through him. The Rev Telephone number is (+221 706192365) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with Christiana from Cameroon he will send for me. My favorite language is English.

I don't want to die here because there is no good food here and no good medical treatment. If you are willing to help me, let me know so that I will send you a copy of the Deposit Certificate of the fund and the Death Certificate of my late father. I will give you the contact details of the bank for you to contact the bank for confirmation and the transfer of the money into your bank account for my up-keeping.

Regards,

Yours Christiana,

Kiss,

+221706192365
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The fraudster uses stolen images of Oghenekaro Itene, a Nigerian actress, philanthropist and entrepreneur. The pictures are stolen from the real owner social profiles.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.