Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fatuibrahima23@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

fatuibrahima23@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 pm

on date me free:

Date: 2012-05-19 01:57:53

fatubaby
24 y/o female
new york city, USA

Hi,
My name is Miss Fatu ibrahima. I became interesting to have a good relationship with you after i came across your profile in this dating site.Please i would like you to contact me via my email address at (Fatuibrahima23@yah oo.com) so that i can tell you more about myself and together with my photos,kisses!
Fat u.
PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH THIS EMAIL
(Fatuibrahim a23@yahoo.com)

sent me message to my email ( Fatuibrahima23@yaho o.com) so that i can send you my photos.kisses
Fatu .
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: fatuibrahima23@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Received: from [41.82.172.156]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 08:54:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: With Love And Trust

My dearest.
How are you today, hope you are fine, you have given me hope by returning my message and i will also like to see you face to face and i guess your the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with am not going to give my love to any other man, you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.

My dear to tell you more about my self i am Miss Fatu Ibrahima 24 years old girl from Liberia but presently residing here in Senegal, the only daughter of Late Dr.Ibrahima Hassan the deputy minister of National security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed,My father and my mother was killed by government of Charles Taylor.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please, just call me with this number(00221772492739 ) It is our Reverend telephone.His name is Reverend Father Paul Boris and his e-mail address is (revpaul.boris@yahoo.com) If you call him please tell him that you want to speak with Fatu Ibrahima and he will send for me because i am staying in the women hostel.

I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status.

You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will give you my father bank contact immediately with some information upon your acceptance to help me. My late father has $ 6.700,000.00 million dollars deposit which i am the next of kin. So all i need from you is your full contact information so i can forward it to the concern bank for the transfer.

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

This camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Immediately after bank transfer my inheritance fund to your account then you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I will send some more pictures latter when i know your mind about this.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,
Miss Fatu Ibrahima

+221772492739
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:40 pm

fatuibrahima23@yahoo.com

Hello Dearest,

I received your mail and i hope that mine will find you well and healthy, after going through your mail i see that you really understand what i needed from you, i am convinced that you are well able to handle the claim of this my inheritance and also manage it well in an investment.

I want to relocate out from this Senegal because when my father was alive he instructed me for my security to move out from Africa, So my dear that money i am talking about is still in my late father's personal account, but i contacted the bank as i entered this country and informed them of my father's death, from there i spoke with the bank director, and he made me to understand that i will present someone to stand on my behalf and claim my inheritance from their bank since i am forbidden by the law of this country to partake in any kind of monetary transaction due to my present status a refugee,

So the director advice that i should use the full contact information of who ever that i nominated to write official letter to their bank for them to recognize him, now what i need from you is two things,

1. To assure me that you will not betray me in this transfer,mostly when this money enter to your position.

2. For you to take me as your sister,daughter,girlfriend or even wife as i am still single and welcome me into your life as i do not have anybody in this whole world anymore.

With the assurance given after going through this mail, then you send me your information .

Your Full Names .............Your Home Address................Your Occupation .......................
Your Office Address ..................Phone Number..................Your Age .......................
Your Home Country ................Your Resident Country ..................

As soon as i receive the above informations from you, i will then use them and write the official letter to the bank, i will also give you the contact of the finance bank and the account details so that you will as well contact them directly in regard of the transfer. Thank you for your acceptance to represent me in the transfer of my inherited fund and i waiting anxiously to meet you in person.

Await your reply,

Yours Sincerely,
Fatu Ibrahima
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Please Write Back Or Call Me
fatuibrahima23@yahoo.com

Hello Dear ,

Thank you so much for writing back, I would appreciate more if you can call me through our Reverend father's phone number(00221772492739) so that we can get to know ourselves better. When you call, please greet the Rev and tell him to assist you call Miss Fatu Ibrahima at female Hostel A3, Room 7. Don't forget that the name of the Reverend in charge is Rev.Paul Boris.

I actually believe that it takes one to know someone So that I be will able to send you The BANK contact where the fund is deposited by my Late Father, i really want to know you much better, what we are talking about is my inheritance and about how to start a new life since i have lost my parents. I am beginning to build some kind of trust on you and i want to confide fully in you, it can only be achieved by constant communication which we have started right now but i am pleading that you should assist me to develop phone conversation because they don't allow us to make foreign calls through the Rev's phone but we can receive freely.

The Rev can only assist me call you just to inform you that i am around to take your call, then he will drop and ask you to call him back immediately so that you can speak with me through his phone. I would appreciate if you will accept to help me from the bosom of your heart, I am looking forward to hear from you but please remember to also send me your direct phone number, contact address and also tell me more about yourself so that we can know each other better.

Note: that this issue is 100% genuine and risk free, please do not forget to get back to me with all i need from you to enable us confide on each other gradually.

Your Full Names .............Your Home Address................Your Occupation .......................
Your Office Address .................. Phone Number..................Your Age .......................
Your Home Country ................Your Resident Country ..................

Once I get these informations from you,I will immediately forward the contact of the bank where the money is deposited for you to write or call them to know the possibilities of transferring the money to your country on my behalf.I expect to hear from you soon and thanks for your concerns and efforts towards the successful transfer of the money,God bless you for me.

Love & care from,
Fatu Ibrahima
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 am

fatuibrahima23@yahoo.com

My love,

I am pleased with your consideration to lead me out of this situation, you are really bringing back hope to my life gradually. I have started dreaming of regaining my normal life and i want to complete my studies when i arrive in your country as i was in my first year in the university before the crisis that led to my escape from my country, I pray that the grace of our God will lead you to finish up this transfer so that i can leave this sorrowful situation that has taken my happiness away for a while.

Most importantly i want to see you very soon in your country immediately after the transfer of this money to your bank account in your country. Moreover,i want you to bring me out of this terrible refugee camp to your country immediately after the transfer of the fund. Every minutes i think of my status here, it makes me shade tears always because i have never expected such in my life.

Below is the contact information of the bank, please help me with all sincerity as i do not want a situation where by you will hurt my little hope of life .

Below is the contact of the Bank.

BANK NAME = ATTIJARIWAFA BANK -BST (DAKAR SENEGAL)
ADDRESS = CAISSE 36 XOF YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL= +221766591258
TEL= +221768426166
FAx= +221338920073

Email Address: ataribanks@fastservice.com
Email Address: ataribanks@topservice.com

INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT
Name of Depositor: (Dr) lbrahima Hassan
Next of kin: Fatu lbrahima
Amount : $6.700,000.00 M US Dollars
Account Number: A/C NO.510153001
=======================================================================
Send the below message to the bank.

Contact Person =Mr.Nigel Foster

Dear Sir,

I would like to state that my name is Mr. -----, Address:------, Country: ------, Occupation: ------, phone:--------, Age: -----. I am the foreign beneficiary trustee to Miss Fatu lbrahima Hassan, I apply officially as it was directed by Fatu in respect to her late father's deposit Late Dr.lbrahima Hassan in A/C NO.510153001 in your institution under your management .

Being the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your Bank, May I pleased know what is required of me and from Miss Fatu lbrahima Hassan in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Miss Fatu.

Let me know as soon as possible .
Respectfully submit .

Yours truly,
--------
=======================================================================
You have to kindly fill the above letter with your personal details and forward it to the Attijariwafa bank through the bank's e-mail addresses in the above and please do not fail to update me with every development from the bank for a better advice and to know when the transfer is done. Confirm to me as soon as you receive this mail and i attached my refugee's identity card and statement of the account of my late father as you requested.

Yours Lovely,
Fatu Ibrahima
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.