Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

msantiacoulibal@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 am

on 4 ppl:

babyanita1

nice gril

I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1989
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

(msantiacoulibal@yahoo.com)
My name is Anita,I do pray that this email meets you well,though we haven't met or seen each other before but i believe that nature has a way of bringing people together for a particular purpose. (msantiacoulibal@yahoo.com)
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: msantiacoulibal@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:46 am

Received: from [41.83.169.0]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 05:21:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dearest i need your assistance

my dearest,
I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we haven't known or come across each other before considering the fact that I sourced your email contact through the Internet in search of trusted person who can assist me to the rest of my life.I am Anita Coulibal, 23 years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast,West Africa,am the Daughter of Late Chief Sgt.Warlord Ibrahim Coulibal (a.k.a General IB). My late father was a well known Ivory Coast militia leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast(FRCI). You can read more about my father in the link below.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ap ... -coulibaly

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently staying in the Mission Church in Senegal.

I am seeking for long term and life relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$4.8 Million) FIBI Bank (UK) Plc,here in senegal, with my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the operation.However,he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my step mother about this deposit but I am afraid of my life that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicated your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin Anita Coulibal. It is my intention to compensate you with (35%) of the total money for your help and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as have no any idea about foreign investment.
Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me.
Yours sincerely
Anita
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:05 am

hello my dearest
Good day and how are you doing? and also your work,i hope nice in all. i have a particular problem that is eating me up and that is the fact that i am in the weeping and i really want to be out and live a normal life. Now my dearest i want to know how you want to help me, do you want to help me to do the transfer of the money to your account? or do you want to help me out of the country and i will come to meet you in your country then together we will do the transfer? i am sorry that i am bordering you with my problems but i want to be free and i also want to be with you, touch you and play with you.please i will like you reply this mail immediately so that i know what to do. i still hope in you for my assistance in life.thanks
am waiting to hear from you soon
your in love
Anita
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:12 am

Hello my dearest
how are you doing today? i know that is going well with you ok, am sorry for the delay because for the past days now am sick that is why i have not write to you and send the documents to you but i hope that i will do that soon ok thanks for your understand.
am waiting to hear from you soon
your in love
Anita
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Anita Coulibal
22 Jun

Hello my love,
am totally convinced that you will not do anything to hurt an orphan like me,I want someone who would treat me much with love and understanding as I have gone through a lot of pains and weeping.

Because of the love and the trust i have on you here is the contact of the Bank where my late fathers money was deposited in FIBI Bank Uk Plc,i will like you to write to the Bank through there email address and ask them the possibility of transferring the money into your account, please i have not told any person about the existence of these money so you have to keep secret. I continue to pray here that things works out well with us so that we will be able to realize our dream and spend quality moments of life with love and care.

Here is the Bank contact informations
Name: FIBI Bank (UK) Plc,
Email address: mr.berwald@mail.com
Email address: infodptfibi@accountant.com
Name of the transfer officer: Mr.M.Berwald,
Telephone number: 0044-703-61906036,
Fax number: 0044-703-1904588,

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME: Chief Sgt.Warlord Ibrahim Coulibal
AMOUNT: 4.8 Million Dollar.
NEXT OF KIN: Ms.Anita Coulibal
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 43483002.

Please while writing to the bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner ok and make sure you get back to me as soon as you receive any reply from the bank. I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me and also my ID card, i will send to you my ID card and death certificate, after verification from the bank i will send to you the statement of account.I wish you all the best of today and always in your lifethanks
am waiting for your reply soonest.
Yours in love.
Anita.

+4470361906036
+447031904588
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:28 pm

25 Jun

My dearest,
How are you doing today, I know that you are in good health, how are you doing over there with your work and buzy time, I hope you are doing just fine and in super good health. I think of you here and I pray that God will always keep you and bless you.

My dearest love I want to know if you have contacted the bank with the information's I sent to you for verification and confirmation of my late father's deposit fund, I wait to read from you to know if you have contacted the bank and I believe the bank is in position to direct us on the step to follow so that the fund will be transferred to your position before I prepare to come over to meet with you. please I want you to know that I really need your help as promised my dear. Thanks for your love and your care, I am waiting to read from you. I wish you a happy and blissful week.
Yours in love,
Anita
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.