Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lizzyydamson1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

priscalarry8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Hello My Dearest

How are you doing today?Hope you are fine as for me i am not fine as you can see that my condition is very bad here in the camp,I Saw the Letter you get from our Lawyer,regarding the cost of the documents from High court of Senegal,As you can see that i don't have any other person than you,Please help to send the Money to our Lawyer so that he can be able to secure the documents for safe transfer of the fund to your account without any delay,you have kept me thinking all this while sweetheart please help me out i am really dying here my condition here is very bad and all my hope was in your hands i thought by now i would have come and be with.
i thought by now everything would have been through according to the lawyer the account was so valid there is nothing wrong with it or you go through western please dear try to understand that this documents is very important and the transaction will never be successful without it please dear help me out and i promise you that you will never regret known me in this world i give you my words

thanks yours
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

priscalarry8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:57 pm

Hello My Dearest Friend

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from ​Paraguay. Presently I am in Germany for investment projects with my partner.meanwhile i don't want you to always contacting me anymore because of my husband he so jealous please understand me okay .i think it is the will of God that both of urs will live together i want you to help me and thank the Lord he is so good to me after everything all my prayer letter come to pass

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how due to one thing or another

Now you will need to contact secretary to the Rev whom i took as my father when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev.timothy Esah and his email address is : { rev.timothyesah@yahoo.co.uk } Tel +221 768449969 Call him as soon as you read this mail
Ask him to send you sum of $300.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts​​ at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev PASTOR Father Timothy he is now the new priest There in refugee camp and instruct him where to send you the cheque . okay

Please do let me know immediately you receive the Cheque . so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here with my new husband because of the investment projects which me and mine new partner are having at hand because i want to finalized everything and go back to school.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father Timothy on your behalf to release the Cheque for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and He will send the Cheque to you without any delay

THANKS YOU SO MUCH
God Bless you.
Yours Prisca

Profile Elements:
Rita Larry / sander.gurov
Active on November 22nd, 2013.

Rita Larry.JPG

Phone number;
+221768449969
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lizzyydamson1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:07 pm

Same phone number:

What name did the scammer use?: Miss mariam abdel
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Email
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: mariamabdel67@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +221 77 135 83 76
Please include any photos/documents sent to you by the scammer.: m_rupm3i.jpg
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : She said I should help her transferring the money from her late father's account Major General Abdel Fattah Younes Into my account.
Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: No

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.