Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cristinaraj38@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

cristinaraj38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:35 pm

Happy New year

Header:

Return-Path: <cristinaraj38@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019
Subject: Happy New year

Assalamu"alaikum,
My dearest one,I'm Miss Cristina Rajab Ahmed (never married), i am 25 years old here I attached is my picture, send to me also your nice pictures and your likes and dislikes,
Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, i appreciate that you brought out your precious time to write even though you have not seen me, i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love,I will really like to have a good friendship with you after reading your profile and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here after reading your profile.

My name is Miss. Cristina Rajab Ahmed, I am single Age 25 ft 5/6 wt 59, an Ex Communication Student, I am a single girl never been married before, my father of blessed memory by name Late Dr. Engineer Rajab Ahmed who was the Executive Director of Finance with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan,I am now living with the church orphanage home in Senegal because of rape cases and on going Civil War in my country, i was born into a Muslim family now am living in orphanage home like i said before.My late father Dr. Engineer Rajab Ahmed was assassinated along side with my beloved mother and my only brother, Our family house was burnt down by the rebels during the crisis in my country when Janjaweed militants came to our house and this sent me away to other country as i made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of Catholic missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this incident took place.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life, i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instinct still tells that you could be true to me. Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent. I have a substantial amount of $3.2 Million (Three Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest to help me, I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this friendship and transaction sincerely,

Please,i have not told any one about the fund except you and reverend minister because his is very nice to me since i came to this refugee camp. If you want to call me through reverend father telephone number [00221-781917469 or +221 781917469 ] because here we are not allowed to have anything. please,feel free to call me, when you call,tell Reverend Paul Williams who is the Bishop minister in charge of the church ( EGLISE CATHOLIQUE ST. JOHN) you want to speak with Miss Cristina Rajab Ahmed, He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

I am in female hostel room 21 block Q i will come and speak with you. I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me. That you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me and will not deceive me. I promise to love you the best i can.

My dear , i need your information such as :

Your Full Names : .........................
Address : ....................................
Telephone : .................................
Your present occupation: ...........................

To forward it to the bank for the transfer . In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the leading financial institution which the money was deposited . My dear , i have never told any person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money and my life . I humbly waiting for your mail with your picture ( s ) . Have a nice day and think about me, Kisses and hugs to you .

Thanks and God bless. Take Caress,
Yours Sincerely
Cristina Rajab Ahmed.

Phone: +221781917469
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cristinaraj38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:41 pm

Assalamu"alaikum,
Darling my feeling has not been the same since i come across you, honey sincerely speaking i really love you hope to be together soon,you are such a nice person that i am dreaming to have as a friend,husband since you still come back as i sent you massage about my life story, i really love you, in fact after this transfer of my inheritance i will not wait to meet with you in your country,your thought is always in my mouth,i will like you to call me on telephone through Reverend Father Paul Williams our camp supervisor to hear your voice, +221-700-062-540 or +221-700-062-540

Glory be to Almighty Allah who make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i pray insha"Allah you will never lack in your life. and please this is not risky as you said because all the documents are intact i just need someone that will stand for me as my representative because am in the refugee camp now and i have no right to do that because of my refugee statue.

I only believed in you because Almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, before am afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing on my way.

Life have not been easy for me and as i only survive through the grace and mercy of almighty Allah because we do not have good food here nor clean water. I will appreciate your effort towards helping me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with yourself in order to make sure that the money is safe pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life so that if everything works out fine for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am still single.

Please dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you For now, i have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me through Reverend Father Paul Williams being our camp supervisor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his office line +221-700-062-540 from 09 hours GMT to 16 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss. Cristina Rajab Ahmed, the South Sudanese girl in the camp.

It was also with his help that i fax to Mr. Paul Hester who is ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND Manager, copy of my dad's death certificate, my birth certificate and the deposit bond of the fund which the bank demanded after which they told me to appoint a representative. I just wrote back the bank with your email address telling them that you are my appointed representative who will assist me in the claim and transfer of the money to your account which they directed me to do for it to be more easier due to my refugee status.

This is the name of the bank, ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND LONDON, with this address,2nd Floor, Business House B, PO Box 1000, P.O Box 1000,Edinburgh EH12 1HQ United Kingdom. Below is the deposit details of the money with the bank.

Name of depositor- Dr. Engineer Rajab Ahmed.
Account Number- ALC643458701346/QB/71/B
Roll Number- IDBS/733/GZA
Sort Code- 57-37-61
Swift Code- JIBKGB2L
Amount- $3.2 Million Dollars.
Next Of Kin Cristina Rajab Ahmed.

I pray almighty Allah to bless you as i am in high spirit with great expectations waiting and hoping to get good news on when the money will be transferred when the bank replies us. I know that Allah is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life and continue my education. I pray for the continued guidance and protection of almighty Allah in your life since i am sure he sent you to me.
From a sincere heart that truly needs your help, Cristina Rajab Ahmed

Phone:
+221700062540
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (prepaid)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cristinaraj38@gmail.com info.royalbnkScotland@scotlandmail.c

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:51 pm

Forwarded message:

From: Royal Bank Scotland < info.royalbnkScotland@scotlandmail.com >
Date: Mon, Jan 6, 2020
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND UK (REF: REPRESENTATIVE REGISTRATION
To:
Cc: <cristinaraj38@gmail.com>

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
TEL: +447404847394, +447937443771
FAX:+447977669788

FOR YOUR ATTENTION

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail via your partner which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. CRISTINA RAJAB AHMED that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr.Engineer RAJAB AHMED is our late customer with Account Number (ALC643458701346/QB/71/B.)Account Roll Number- (IDBS/733/GZA) Sort Code- 57-37-61 . Swift Code- (JIBKGB2L). substantial amount (US $3.2)Three million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars, deposited with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we expect you to fill your information on this file donor and also your partner should present to us a copy of an Affidavit of Oath from the Senegalese federal high or lower court declaring that She want to claim her late father fund, Dr. Engineer Rajab Ahmed and the declaration of Oath will prove to us that she (Miss. Cristina Rajab Ahmed ) contently appoint you as her trustee / representative for the claims of her late father's fund deposited with our bank.

A legal affidavit document which your partner Miss. Cristina Rajab Ahmed should obtain from the federal high court in the country she is residing will convince our bank that she had appointed you to be the legal representative to receive her late father's fund.

Attached with this mail is the Donor and Representative application registration form to be completed by you and Miss. Cristina Rajab Ahmed of which you are mandated to forward back to us on completion to create the fund transmission file with Credit Department, Treasury Department, Settlements and Foreign Exchange Department respectively for them to proceed with the fund remittance.

Your swift response in fulfilling this guideline will be appreciated as we had earlier pledged to assist Miss. Cristina Rajab Ahmed , as soon as she appoint her representative.

NOTE: Please provide without error in the section D part of the form, you should present to us your nominated bank account details where the fund will be transferred into and also a copy of an affidavit to our bank as stated above, on receiving an Affidavit and completion of registration of the file. we shall proceed on the transfer without delay to transfer the total sum of (US $3.2 Millions dollars).Three Millions Two hundred thousand united state dollars to your nominated bank account.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer

Dr. Paul Hester for more directives /clarifications call our bank office phone or email our bank.
We promise to give our customers the best services

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Paul Hester
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)
************************************************************************************************************************

Disclaimer::
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
© 2020

Assalamu"alaikum,
My Dearest beloved, honestly the response from the bank is a positive start
that very soon they will release my inheritance to you of which more
happiness have been added to the one i was having from knowing you. I am
very happy to read the bank message seeing the form they
attached for us to fill before they start with the transfer of my
inheritance money to you r position. How are you today? I hope fine and
alright insha"Allah.

My love i want to let you know that i have filled my own section on the
part of the form so i attach it with this mail for you to complete and send
back to the bank, you have to print out the form like i did because there
is also a place for you to sign before you scan it to send them.
Meanwhile Regarding the declaration of affidavit documents which the bank
requested us to provide from the federal high court, i cry today at the
federal high court, when MRS. RUTH MICHEAL who is Rev. Paul Williams camp
office Secretory who took me to the Federal high court and the chief
Oath commissioner stated that the don't issue Declaration of affidavit of
Oath on credit. The chief Oath commissioner stated that we have to pay
$185 dollars for issuance of the declaration.

I wept bitterly today at the court because i don't know whom to run to give
me the money to get the declaration of affidavit documents, please my love
i want to plead with you in the name of Allah to try your best to assist me
my love and don't allow me to die in this very place because refugee camp
is not a place someone can stay, i love you with all my heart,

My love the bank is expecting us to fill the bank form and also provide
them a declaration of Affidavit documents from the federal high court here
in Senegal, we have made inquiry concerning the what it will cost to
provide the declaration of affidavit from the federal high court here in
Senegal and the told us that it will cost us the sum of $185 dollars.
Please my love do not abandon me because of the money for the affidavit
documents.

My love please try your best to assist me so that we can provide the bank
the requirement to enable them do the transfer to your account, remember i
am not asking you to give me money but because of the affidavit documents
as the federal high court does not issues any documents without making
payment,

Honey i love you and i will be happy to be there with you, please my love
don't forget as soon as the bank transfers my late father's fund to your
account, you will send me some money from my late father's fund which the
bank transfers to your account to enable me prepares my traveling document
s to come over to your country to stay together and also to join hands to
make investment project in your country and also to complete my studies in
your country,thanks from your lovely Cristina

Honey, below are the information for the secretary to Bishop Paul Williams
to send me the money for affidavit documents through western union money
transfer OR through money gram transfer.

Receiver's Name:....... Ruth Micheal.
Address:........ Villa 82 Sacre Coeur VDN, Dakar, Senegal.
City:........... DAKAR
Tel: .......... +221-700-062-540

Fake from received:

Phones:
+447404847394
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited

+447937443771
Country or destination Jersey
Original network provider* JT (Jersey) Limited

Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cristinaraj38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:41 pm

My dearest beloved, I have received your message which you sent to me,
It's good to be honest and transparent because you and me will be
together soon in United State,
Obviously i don't have any personal account at the moment and i
explain to the refugee camp supervisor,
He told me that that his account was closed because he's not earning
any salary from UN,
he is just devoting his time and energy to serve the public when he
saw the level of death of refugees here in Senegal,

I was thinking that Bishop Paul Williams who is the refugee controller
here are paid by the UN,
i was very shocked when he reveal this to me and even to understand
that he does not have any account,
Honestly i have not seen such a man like this before and i will plead with you,
I wish you can accept my request,
When the Royal bank of Scotland transfers my late father's fund to your account,
when you confirm the payment in your account,
we are going to help Bishop Paul Williams and other refugees here with
some money from my late father's fund,
Please i am pleading with you,

My dearest beloved, i am a foreigner in this place and it will be very
difficult to get someone who will give me an account because the money
is very small,
I wish you can help me to send the money through MoneyGram or western
union money transfer with my name.

Receiver's Name:....... Cristina Rajab Ahmed
Address:........ Villa 82 Sacre Coeur VDN, Dakar, Senegal.
City:........... DAKAR
Tel: .......... +221-700-062-540

If you send the money today,
I will receive the money today and obtain the legal affidavit document
from the federal high court today as well,

So that i can send you the legal affidavit document once i obtain it
today and i will send one copy for the legal affidavit document to
Royal bank of Scotland,
I want you and i to be together without any prolong delay,
thanks, from your sincerely Cristina .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cristinaraj38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:54 pm

My dearest beloved, i have received your message which you sent to me,
I am very worried because of the account issue,
But Bishop Paul Williams was able to communicate his fellow colleague
who was posted to India,

I am very happy that Bishop Paul William's colleague gave us the account,
you can send the money to him in India and Bishop Paul's colleagues
will send it to us here in Senegal,
So that the same day you send the money,
Bishop Paul's colleague will receive it and send the money to me here
in Senegal,
so that i can go directly to the federal high court to obtain the
legal affidavit document,
I will send you a copy of the legal affidavit document on the same day,
I will as well send one copy of the legal affidavit document to the
Royal bank of Scotland,

Name: Binoy R.
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account Number: 02970 156XXXX
IFSC Code: ICIC0000297
Micro: 560 229020
Branch: Bangolore India

I want to use this opportunity to plead with you in the name of Allah,
please do not betray me when the Royal bank of Scotland transfers my
late father's fund to your account in United State,
I want you and me to stay peacefully in United State,
The death of my late parents makes me to understand that this place is
a small place and one should live peacefully for long life,
i love you with all my heart and you should understand the my late
father's fund belongs to you and me,
Thanks, from your sincerely Cristina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cristinaraj38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:25 pm

I have received your message my beloved,
as you promised to send money today so that i can go directly to the
federal high court to obtain the legal affidavit document,

i am very happy for the progress we are making toward the transfer of
my late father's fund,
the Royal bank of Scotland has promised to transfers to your account
in United State of America,
Once we obtain a legal affidavit document and complete a bank form the
bank directed us,

There's something i want to plead with you,
Please do not betray me when the Royal bank of Scotland transfers my
late father's fund to your account in United State of America,

because life will be more meaningful to you and me when we are honest
and transparent to each other,
When the Royal bank of Scotland transfers my late father's fund to
your account in United State

because the legal affidavit document will contain your full name for
the bank to understand that i have appointed you to be my partner who
will help me receive my late father's fund from Royal bank of
Scotland,

the same day we obtain the legal affidavit document and send the legal
affidavit document to the Royal bank of Scotland,
the Royal bank of Scotland will transfers my late father's fund to
your account in United State of America the same day,

You should try your best as you promised,
so that the Royal bank of Scotland could transfers my late father's
fund to your account in United State of America,

I want you and me to be together without any problem,
life will be good where there's mutual love, honest , transparent and
understanding
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.royalbnkScotland@scotlandmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:38 pm

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
TEL: +447404847394, +447937443771

FOR YOUR ATTENTION

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail via your partner which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. CRISTINA RAJAB AHMED that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr.Engineer RAJAB AHMED is our late customer with Account Number (ALC643458701346/QB/71/B.)Account Roll Number- (IDBS/733/GZA) Sort Code- 57-37-61 . Swift Code- (JIBKGB2L). substantial amount (US $3.2)Three million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars, deposited with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we expect you to fill your information on this file donor and also your partner should present to us a copy of an Affidavit of Oath from the Senegalese federal high or lower court declaring that She want to claim her late father fund, Dr. Engineer Rajab Ahmed and the declaration of Oath will prove to us that she (Miss. Cristina Rajab Ahmed ) contently appoint you as her trustee / representative for the claims of her late father's fund deposited with our bank.

A legal affidavit document which your partner Miss. Cristina Rajab Ahmed should obtain from the federal high court in the country she is residing will convince our bank that she had appointed you to be the legal representative to receive her late father's fund.

Attached with this mail is the Donor and Representative application registration form to be completed by you and Miss. Cristina Rajab Ahmed of which you are mandated to forward back to us on completion to create the fund transmission file with Credit Department, Treasury Department, Settlements and Foreign Exchange Department respectively for them to proceed with the fund remittance.

Your swift response in fulfilling this guideline will be appreciated as we had earlier pledged to assist Miss. Cristina Rajab Ahmed , as soon as she appoint her representative.

NOTE: Please provide without error in the section D part of the form, you should present to us your nominated bank account details where the fund will be transferred into and also a copy of an affidavit to our bank as stated above, on receiving an Affidavit and completion of registration of the file. we shall proceed on the transfer without delay to transfer the total sum of (US $3.2 Millions dollars).Three Millions Two hundred thousand united state dollars to your nominated bank account.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer

Dr. Paul Hester for more directives /clarifications call our bank office phone or email our bank.
We promise to give our customers the best services

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Paul Hester
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)
************************************************************************************************************************

Disclaimer::
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
© 2020
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cristinaraj38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:54 pm

Merhaba canım?
Fon almadaki başarımı size bildirmekten mutluluk duyarım
Fransa'dan yeni bir ortağın işbirliği ile transfer edildi.
Şu anda yeni ortağımla yatırım projeleri için Paris'teyim
toplam para ile. Bu arada, tüm geçmiş çabalarını unutmadım
ve buna rağmen bu fonları transfer etmeme yardımcı olmaya çalışıyor
bizi bir şekilde yüzüstü bıraktı.

Şimdi, benim bulunduğum sırada Dr. Alie ile iletişime geçmeniz gerekecek.
Dakar Senegal, adı Dr. Alie Mansaray ve doğrudan e-postası
adres: (draliemansr@yahoo.com) Ondan size nazikçe bir
üç yüz elli (350.000,00 $) onaylı banka çeki
tazminatınız için hazırladığım ve sakladığım bin dolar
bu konuda bana yardımcı olmak için tüm geçmiş çabalar ve girişimler
O zamanki çabalarınızı çok takdir ettim. Yani
özgür hissedin ve Dr.Alie Mansaray ile iletişime geçin ve onu yönlendirin
banka çekinin size nereye gönderileceği / postalanacağı.

Lütfen hemen aldığınızı bana bildirin, böylece paylaşabiliriz
O zamandaki tüm acılardan sonra sevincimiz. Şu an ben
benim ve yeni yatırım projelerim nedeniyle burada çok meşgul
ortak elinizin altında. Bunu ilettiğimi hatırla
sizin adınıza ona talimat; bu nedenle iletişim kurmak
bankanın teslimatı için gecikmeden size çeki çekin.
ve kutsanmış kalın. Saygılarımızla Rajab Ahmed

Hello my dear?
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from France.
Presently I am in Paris for investment projects with my new partner
with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts
and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us somehow.

Now you will need to contact Dr. Alie as at the time I was in
Dakar Senegal, his name is Dr. Alie Mansaray and his direct email
address is: ( draliemansr@yahoo.com ) Ask him to kindly send you a
certified bank Cheque of ( $350.000.00 ) three hundred and fifty
thousand Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for
all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which
later failed.I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So
feel free and get in touch with Dr. Alie Mansaray and direct him
where to send/post you the bank Cheque .

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am
very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new
partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this
instruction to him on your behalf; therefore establish contacts with
him for the delivery of the bank Cheque to you without delay.Take care
and remain Blessed.Yours Sincerely,Rajab Ahmed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.