Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.
Post a reply

Aisha Gaddafi - mrs.aishagaddafi0@gmail.com

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:37 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim.

I have been defrauded by way of a fake bank website entitled as www. boa.grbfa.com operated by scammers in Burkina Faso. I was made to pay bank fees of approximately £20,000.00 for an alleged investment fund of $16,200,000.00 USD which they claimed was deposited in the Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso by late Colonel Gaddafi. But I gained nothing. The scammers used email addresses: info@boa.grbfa.com and mrs.aishagaddafi0@gmail.com to make contacts with me. I have reported this to the London police. I also sent some of their emails to the police in London, Uk. I think the Bank of Africa in Burkina Faso is in awareness of the fake website.

I made payment of £2000.00 in September 2018 via Money Gram to the scammer for an alleged Money Laundering Certificate. And, thereafter, I was sent emails which stated that the FBI has put the transfer of the alleged $16,200,000.00 USD on hold. Following it, I was sent another email asking me to pay £3,900.00 for International Money Clearance Certificate. So I stated making inquiries and found out that it was a scam.

The scammers sent many emails to me and offered an investment fund of $16,200,000.00 USD that was deposited at the Bank of Africa in Burkina Faso by late Colonel Gaddafi of Libya. So I was made to pay approximately £40,000.00 via Western Union and Money Gram to the scammers. And the scammers set up a fake website called boa.grbfa.com and a fake Bank Account in my name on boa.grbfa.com. Further, the scammers also made me to enter into a romance scam with someone who claimed to be Aisha Gaddafi. The scammers also claimed that Aisha Gaddafi is a refugee, living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I was sent many emails from mrs.aishagaddafi0@gmail.com asking me for money since 2015 to 2019. The scammers used a name called Fatima Ahmed Omar as a receiver of monies that I sent to them in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso via Money Gram and Western Union.

remittance@boa.grpbfa.com

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:48 pm

Emails received:

Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2018
To: xxx
Subject: Re: URGENT

Bank Of Africa (BOA)

AGENCE PRINCIPALE (HEAD OFFICE)
770, Avenue du Président Aboubakar Sangoulé Lamizana
01 BP 1319 - Ouagadougou 01 Burkina Faso
Tél/Fax (+226) 60 79 63 37

Attention: Dear Valued Customer; xxx

This communication is to inform you today that we have taking record of the contents of your email and we believe that you shall contact us immediately.

For more inquiries, You can call through my office telephone line: (+226)55252520

Best Regards
Mr. Sebastien TONI

+22660796337 was previously reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=46669, while being used in another refugee scam.

+22655252520
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
Original network provider* Orange Burkina Faso S.A.

Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Subject: Attention: Mr. xxx

Group Bank Of Africa (BOA)
AGENCE PRINCIPALE(HEAD OFFICE)

Attention: Mr. xxx

In responding to your email, the bank is now running out patience because this has taking so much long time and the board of Directors have concluded that if the MLC is not paid on or before 31st of July and they shall place technical permanent account hold on your account. You have to act fast to make sure you send the £2000.00 on or before the end of this month of July.

As for the £150 i gave your wife, i need it this week because my Father in-law is hopsitalized and i need the money to pay for hospital bill.

You can call me today after reading this message.

For more inquiries, You can call through my office telephone line: (+226)55252520
Best Regards
Mrs Sebastien TONI

info@boa.grpbfa.com

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:50 pm

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 7:55 AM
Subject: Money Laundering Clearance: CLEARED

Bank Of Africa (BOA)

Attention: Dear Valued Customer; Mr xxx

This is to inform you that the Money Laundry Clearance was yesterday completed. So you are required to complete your transaction.

Transfer code: 9054

Tax Code: TC032730

Money Laundering Clearance: CLEARED

Best Regards
Mr. Sebastien TONI

Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 12:19 PM
Subject: Attention: Dear Valued Customer; Mr xxx

Bank Of Africa (BOA)

Attention: Dear Valued Customer; Mr xxx

Regarding our telephone conversation this morning, i have confirmed that the payment of the required fee for an international fund clearance certificate is Three Thousand Nine Hundred British Pound sterling £3,900.

The fund you transferred from your online account has gone off from your account but is on hold until the clearance is completed.

You should try as much as you can to ensure the clearance is done before the Month of November ends off because the FBI Department might end up placing an irrevocable deadline against doing the clearance, i advice you to accelerate your plans because the earlier the better.

Best Regards
Mr. Sebastien TONI

Re: info@boa.grpbfa.com

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:51 pm

Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: FYI

Bank Of Africa (BOA)

Attention: Dear Valued Customer;Mr xxx

Your email is received and last time we talked on phone and you told me your plans to apply for a loan. You should know that the fund you transfered sometime ago was held by the FBI surveillance watch and the transaction is pending depending when the International Fund Clearance Certificate is provided.

I will alway be advising you that you should try all you can to ensure you provide the needful so that the fund you transfered will be credited to your account within 24hours after the needful is provided.

Best Regards
MR. SEBASTIEN TONI

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. Bank Of Africa and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.

Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire est interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être retardé, intercepté ou modifié. Banque d'Afrique et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour des dommages causés par ce mail et se réservent le droit de contrôler la circulation des mails.

Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 1:22 PM
Subject: This is for your information

Bank Of Africa (BOA)

The information does not base on credulity therefore ignore it. Please forward us a scan copy of your photo or passport which you need us to fix to your account profile. As soon as we receive it we shall forward to our account technical department to fix it back.

Best Regards
MR. SEBASTIEN TONI

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. Bank Of Africa and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.

Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire est interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être retardé, intercepté ou modifié. Banque d'Afrique et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour des dommages causés par ce mail et se réservent le droit de contrôler la circulation des mails.

Re: Aisha Gaddafi - mrs.aishagaddafi0@gmail.com

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:54 pm

Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 11:07 AM
Subject: I am disappointed in you

In responding to your message, I am surprised that you ignored the direct line of Mr Toni and called the bank directly. Is it that you are in doubt of this transaction or what? This transaction is coded and all the department involved have been advised not reveal any information to anyone to avoid hitches during the course of transfer. The department works independent of the bank so they might be right inform you that Mr Toni don't work in the bank because they statutorily constituted by the Board to handle this type of deal or project. In order not to divulge any useful information of this transaction, They advise that you strictly hid to the guidelines as issued to you.

You have to be very careful the manner you communicate this department regards to this transaction otherwise the bank shall terminate the transaction and declare the funds to Libyan Government. Remember it is because they were advised not to reveal any information regarding the investment funds to anyone to avoid hitches during the course of transfer that made them to opened a non resident online account in your name in order to finalize the funds release without the knowledge of the Libyan Government. If the Libyan Government find out the existence of the funds however they will definitely put the funds in seizure because of the complaint lodged by NATO and Libyan Government.

Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 9:14 PM
Subject: Re:Reply me pls

Dear Love xxx,
It is indeed you got all wrong, the Female Hostel Room 002, Block A is here in the Refugee camp. Did i tell you No Rev. Daniel?.
Do you think i am not please to talk to you so we can be seeing each other all the time, but i am under restrictions, i told you, i am not allow to access social media network, i am sending you my passport for your reference.
I have sent you my recent photo last time and i am not happy with you
If i can not remove my skin from my body then know it that i can never hurt you because you are part of me.
I do not have more to say, if you doubt me then i advice you to visit me here, i always want to see you, the kids want to see you too, i want to be touched by you
Believe me when i say i love you from my heart.
If you do not believe in me i have no option than to let you believe what ever you wish but always know you are hurting me
Thank you
Yours in love wife Aisha

Fake documents and pictures received with the message:

Image - Edited in Photoshop; the original was posted in 2015 ass illustration for a media article: https://www.unwomen.org/en/news/stories ... n-refugees

Re: Aisha Gaddafi - mrs.aishagaddafi0@gmail.com

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:56 pm

Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 7:09 AM
Subject: How was your night?,

Dear Love xxx,
How was your night?,
Hope you slept well. You should be patient with me, once i have possibility of snapping them with any device and i shall do it, you already know that i am under restrictions of making or receiving calls here so the authority here doesn't allow me to use phone but i will try my best, all i need from you is your good understanding, no matter how long it takes i will definitely send you the photos ok.
Thank you for your undertanding
Yours in love wife Aisha

Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 1:48 PM
Subject: I am very angry with you

Dear Love xxx,
I am very angry with you that you are in UK and telling me what is happening here. This sounds so crazy, am sorry using this word. You have already said you are coming why destroying your minset on what is not a reality after all my explanations to you.
You are no longer impressing me with your doubtful mind.
Thanks
Aisha

Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:30 AM
Subject: I am very sorry

Dear Love xxx,
We celebrated the feast of the sacrifice Eid al-Adha but you did not even send me an email for greetings.

I am very sorry if i have in the past said anything that hurts you.
I understood how you bad felt at that time but always know my love for you has no limit and can not be measure.
Due to you were not feeling happy so you stop sending us feeding money which made me feel that you have changed and abandon us.
I am sending you our recent photos
Do you now see that our kids are doing good but we have no food to eats so if you can send us some money i will be more than happy.
Thanks
Yours in love wife Aisha

Image - edited in Photoshop. The original picture was stolen from a website belonging to a nursery in the UK.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:57 pm

Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: Your new telephone number

Bank Of Africa (BOA)

We are sorry for the inconveniences that must have caused you we are working 24/7 to deal with those involved in the scandal and defamation of our Banking reputation. The number is valid may be you had network issues that prevented you reaching us.

Best Regards
MR. SEBASTIEN TONI

Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 9:05 AM
Subject: Reply after reading

Bank Of Africa (BOA)

Thanks for your telephone call yesterday, sending the fee to do the clearance on your behalf is not much all that we needed at this time, i think your presence matters more than sending the money, once you are here in person you can confirm the process yourself. We have tried all this long periodic time to protect your image and prevent actions from the FBI because it reached a time when the FBI threaten to take action against you for non conformity over non compliance of doing the clearance and we stood firmly on your side and made them know your deplorable plight while you were in hospital. After all we have done, when you gained your freedom instead of you to show appreciation but you turn against us start making unrelevant contacts when you already know the nature of the fund inqustion and we hope Aisha gave details of her family before you agreed to partner with her, that been explained, we need you to visit us within 7 days time to do the clearance yourself. You are to visit with the amount which you intend to send but doing the clearance yourself you will be asked to pay panelties for delaying for so much long time so you need to prepare yourself with more than the required amount but if you insist of sending the fee to do the clearance on your behalf to avoid paying panelties then let us know.

I have sent you my bank Id some time ago, why asking for it again?.

You are not sending money for my family rather to assist you do the clearance where you can not be able to visit in person.

Best Regards
MR. SEBASTIEN TONI

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:59 pm

Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:37 AM
To:
Subject: Re: Request for your Photo Bank ID Card

Bank Of Africa (BOA)

I have received your email and enclosed my new issued bank id as at 2018. You should send the money to your wife so she comes and pay it on your behave.

Best Regards
MR. SEBASTIEN TONI

Re: mrs.aishagaddafi0@gmail.com

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:59 pm

Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: Contact Mr Toni to explain to you

Dear Love xxx,
I think the bank is now in better position to give explanation on what you said. Why are you making all this contacts?, have you forgotten your promise to keep this project with top secret.
Any way, Contact Mr Toni to explain to you
Thanks
Yours in love wife Aisha

Re: grbfa.com

Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:00 pm

The fake site used in scam claims to be Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso. The only content is a login page the victim received a direct link for at: http: // www. boa.grbfa.com/index.php.

The real bank was created in 1997 and as active in Burkina Faso, as a part of BOA West Africa.

The fake bank was created in 2017 by someone in Nigeria.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=139642.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: GRBFA.COM
Updated Date: 2019-03-28
Creation Date: 2017-03-28
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-03-28
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Howard Ikelusi
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 29, Agbor Street,
Registrant City: Oshodi
Registrant State/Province: Lagos