Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Divine Nwakaeze

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Divine Nwakaeze

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:51 pm

anabelabdel55@yahoo.com

Hello my dearest,

Firstly I thank you so much in line with the message which I have sent to you, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Anabel North Africa, i am (24 years old) but age distance doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Libya,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the war that happened in my country which i escaped to this country Senegal were i am under refugee camp.

My late father MAJOR GENERAL, ( ABDELL FATTAH YOUNES ) My late father He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebel in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels anti-Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents. Equally my mother was six months pregnant and she was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of United nation to Senegal, where I am leaving now as refugee. It was an early morning that the attack took place both my mother and my father where killed in a cold blood, Equally my mother six months pregnant.which they forced me to watch my mother slaughtered with her six months pregnant

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to this country called (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev.Timothy Esah who is the priest of the ( Saint-Bananabas Roman Catholic Church (Senegal) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please do not be offended by this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with god all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end.

I am communicating with you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev.Timothy Esah , who is our guardian here in this refugee camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp like i said before, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

This is the Rev father Timothy Tel number is (+221- 771358376 ) if you call, please tell him that you wants to speak with me Miss Anabel from Libya he will send for me in the hostel to come and talk with you. Here in this camp i only send and receive your email through the church office computer at the Rev Father office. Because As a refugee here we don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this country for security reasons. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this bad situation.

Please listen to this ( because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you and i knows about this ),
I have my late father's death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited sum amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US $6.5M( Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). So I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and i with the Rev Father Timothy

Please dear kindly follow this link for more news concerning it BBC Top Libyan rebel commander killed

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people that have vision, hardworking and god fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.
can i trust you as a genuine friend on this ?

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about my condition here
Attached here is my pictures for you,

Awaiting to hear from you immediately
Thanks and remain blessed.`

The stolen images belong to Divine Nwakaeze. Miss Ngor Okpala 2018 - Pageant Vote Africa. They are stolen from her social profile.

Phone:
+221771358376
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=826&p=103608&hilit=221771358376#p103608
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anabelabdel55@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:41 pm

From a Survivor:

Date: July 14, 2019
To:
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST AND I NEED YOUR LOVE AND HELP

Hello my dearest,

Firstly I thank you so much in line with the message which I have sent to you, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Anabel North Africa, i am (24 years old) but age distance doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Libya,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the war that happened in my country which i escaped to this country Senegal were i am under refugee camp.

My late father MAJOR GENERAL, ( ABDELL FATTAH YOUNES ) My late father He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebel in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels anti-Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents. Equally my mother was six months pregnant and she was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of United nation to Senegal, where I am leaving now as refugee. It was an early morning that the attack took place both my mother and my father where killed in a cold blood, Equally my mother six months pregnant.which they forced me to watch my mother slaughtered with her six months pregnant

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to this country called (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev.Timothy Esah who is the priest of the ( Saint-Bananabas Roman Catholic Church (Senegal) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please do not be offended by this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with god all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end.

I am communicating with you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev.Timothy Esah , who is our guardian here in this refugee camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp like i said before, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

This is the Rev father Timothy Tel number is (+221- 771358376 ) if you call, please tell him that you wants to speak with me Miss Anabel from Libya he will send for me in the hostel to come and talk with you. Here in this camp i only send and receive your email through the church office computer at the Rev Father office. Because As a refugee here we don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this country for security reasons. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this bad situation.

Please listen to this ( because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you and i knows about this ),
I have my late father's death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited sum amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US $6.5M( Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). So I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and i with the Rev Father Timothy

Please dear kindly follow this link for more news concerning it BBC Top Libyan rebel commander killed

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people that have vision, hardworking and god fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.
can i trust you as a genuine friend on this ?

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about my condition here
Attached here is my pictures for you,

Awaiting to hear from you immediately
Thanks and remain blessed.`
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.