Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

missjessicaidrissa@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:16 pm

hi can i know you write me to my mail missjessicaidrissa@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <missjessicaidrissa@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019
Subject: hi

MY DEAREST
I am very happy and thank you for your response to my letter that I sent you, I just thought I could tell you about myself. I am Sierra Léonnaise many people do not take me seriously because of my background, but since my 16 years a lot of bad things have happened, so I have been so sad. The death of my father was very difficult for me as the only daughter of my late mother. I lost my mother at the age of 9 years. My father was the CEO of the (Alofa Industries Ltd) in Free town, the capital of the country years ago. My late father was one of the richest businessmen in my country in anything connected with gold and diamonds, but he was killed by the rebels and the greedy fellows in my country during the war, on the way back to the village. I have searching internet where I saw your profile and I firmly believe in my heart that you must be honest and genuine person who I can communicate. My name is TESSY, currently living in a home called missionary camp (Compassion Service Volunteers) in Dakar, under a strict guidelines of the Reverend timothy . I desperately need a serious person who believes in God and who I can trust. I really want to have a good relationship with you despite all its because I have this feeling that you are a honest and trust worthy person. I need to leave the camp and continue a new life. Please call me with this number. it is Reverend father number + 221773469524. Because I do not have my own phone, dial the number and tell him you want to talk with tessyidrissa, He will send someone to the hostel to come and call me to answer your call. I wish you would call me and I'd like to hear your voice. Please
Be in love

Stolen images used:

Phone; +221773469524
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:29 pm

My Dearest,

I thank once again this morning for your effort and ability to help me out from here again i am happy to see your reply please call me by 3pm senegal time , I will like to see you face to face, i want you to know that before i contacted you it is the will of God that me and you will know each other your the kind of man i am seeking and i am sending to you my another picture to show you that i really need your help . I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please and please keep it secret to other people, because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it,

Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations. please i will be happy if you will not dispose it because i am afriad to lost this money from people ,My Love is for you and you alone,You can call the Revrend and ask him the best time to call me, my full name is (tessyidrissa). the number once again (+221708463945).you can call me and ask me any question you want,

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
EMAIL; rbsserviscotland@aim.com

Transfer officer; MR,Stephen Hester.
Tele; +-44-7031842935
OR; +-44-7031838934
Fax; 44-70-3192-6689

All i want you to do now is to please make sure that you contact the bank either by e-mail, or telephone,this is the(Deposit Account Number A/C - RBS-026004093.) the name on the account holder is Dr. Appolos idrissa.

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.5 millon dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin,My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. for a better life. i wish you a lovely weekend,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!

Phones:
+447031842935
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447031838934

+447031926689

+221708463945
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rbsserviscotland@aim.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:45 pm

E-mail address is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=48131&p=108879&hilit=rbsserviscotland%40aim.com#p108879

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Tele; +-44-7031842935
OR; +-44-7031838934
Fax; 44-70-3192-6689
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND .
EMAIL rbsserviscotland@aim.com]

EMAIL [
royalbankplc_trans.dpt@accountant.com]

DR APPOLOUS ACCOUNT NUMBER [A/C_RBS 026004093]

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: MR .

Sir,

The Royal Bank of Scotland through the office of the Transfer Manager/Director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer say welcome and wish to formally write to you in respect of your information,we have received from Miss IDRISSA the Next of Kin to our customer Dr appolous idrissa and his substantial Money Deposit in RBS.

Actually,we have earlier been formally informed about you by Miss IDRISSA,that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative to claim her late father's deposit with our bank.With reference to the letter she wrote to this bank,in which she officially informed this bank of her interest to transfer this fund.Late Dr APPOLOUS IDRISSA is our late customer with a substantial Deposit of(US$6,500,000.000 Only) in Royal Bank of Scotland.

Hence you have been formally appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin/Beneficiary. RBS is here to serve you.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund,you have to provide the followings:

1. A power of attorney (Certified) and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf.
Note (i): This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (as the money originated from Africa and the Next of Kin/Beneficiary is currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of late Dr APPOLOUS IDRISSA (Our deceased customer) confirming the death.

3. A copy of Certificate of Deposit of the account issued to Late Dr APPOLOUS IDRISSA by Royal Bank of Scotland plc. (RBS).

Note (ii) that the above are compulsory,and are needed to protect,our interest,your interest and that of the next of kin,concerning the claim.These shall also help RBS to diligently serve you to ensure a smooth,quick and successful transfer of this fund possibly within 48 hours of acknowledgement of reception of these documents.

4. Also you have to provide your account information which will facilitate transfer of this fund into your Account in your given Bank as soon as these documents are provided.

Royal Bank of Scotland stand on the policy of best service to satisfy to the best interest of our customers.

Should you have any question(s),please contact Sir Philip Hampton on telephone number +44_7031842935 for more directives /clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.TRANSFER OFFICER MR. STEPHEN HESTER
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).

=======END OF MESSAGE======

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message and do not replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure.The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses,it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard,and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group logo
Welcome To The Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rbsserviscotland@aim.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:31 pm

Tele; +-44-7031842935
OR; +-44-7031838934
Fax; 44-70-3192-6689
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND .

EMAIL [

Sir,

The Royal Bank of Scotland through the office of the Transfer Manager/Director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer say welcome and wish to formally write to you in respect of your information,we have received from Miss IDRISSA the Next of Kin to our customer Dr appolous idrissa and his substantial Money Deposit in RBS.

Actually,we have earlier been formally informed about you by Miss IDRISSA,that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative to claim her late father's deposit with our bank.With reference to the letter she wrote to this bank,in which she officially informed this bank of her interest to transfer this fund.Late Dr APPOLOUS IDRISSA is our late customer with a substantial Deposit of(US$6,500,000.000 Only) in Royal Bank of Scotland.

Hence you have been formally appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin/Beneficiary. RBS is here to serve you.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund,you have to provide the followings:

1. A power of attorney (Certified) and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf.
Note (i): This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (as the money originated from Africa and the Next of Kin/Beneficiary is currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of late Dr APPOLOUS IDRISSA (Our deceased customer) confirming the death.

3. A copy of Certificate of Deposit of the account issued to Late Dr APPOLOUS IDRISSA by Royal Bank of Scotland plc. (RBS).

Note (ii) that the above are compulsory,and are needed to protect,our interest,your interest and that of the next of kin,concerning the claim.These shall also help RBS to diligently serve you to ensure a smooth,quick and successful transfer of this fund possibly within 48 hours of acknowledgement of reception of these documents.

4. Also you have to provide your account information which will facilitate transfer of this fund into your Account in your given Bank as soon as these documents are provided.

Royal Bank of Scotland stand on the policy of best service to satisfy to the best interest of our customers.

Should you have any question(s),please contact Sir Philip Hampton on telephone number +44_7031842935 for more directives /clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message and do not replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure.The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses,it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard,and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:38 pm

hello
darling how are you doing today i am so sorry for my inability to respond to your mail late is due to net work problem

i appreciate all your effort to help me to transfer my late father money into your account

I am happy that the bank have finally reply you.

I saw your mail what Royal bank needed before they can transfer my late father money.
A power of attorney that will enable you stand on my behalf, i will discuss the issue with the Reverend father underson on how to help us get a lawyer here that will help us to prepare the power of attorney in your name.

i will write you about my out come.
yours forever in love,
TESSYIDRISSA

my love .
as i told you that reveren promise to help us get a lawyer he
got a lawyer it is Barrister mohammedhaji . he agrees to help us to draft power of attorney and Affidavit of support. please write to the lawyer to help in preparing the documents for us; and thank him for use his ability to help me transfer this money to your position.

when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account.

''His contact informations are as follows,
Barrister mohammedhaji
E maill address (mohammedhajichamber02@outlook.com) mohammedhajichamber11@yahoo.com.sg
Office telephone number ( +221773469524 ).

please dont forget to contact him the reverenfather say that the law will help us for the document i am waiting to hear from you soon i love you take good care of your self bye for now
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tessyidrissa12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:06 pm

Using the same phone number:

hi can i know you this my email tessyidrissa12@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <tessyidrissa12@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019
Subject: hi

MY DEAREST
I am very happy and thank you for your response to my letter that I sent you, I just thought I could tell you about myself. I am Sierra Léonnaise many people do not take me seriously because of my background, but since my 16 years a lot of bad things have happened, so I have been so sad. The death of my father was very difficult for me as the only daughter of my late mother. I lost my mother at the age of 9 years. My father was the CEO of the (Alofa Industries Ltd) in Freeturn, the capital of the country years ago. My late father was one of the richest businessmen in my country in anything connected with gold and diamonds, but he was killed by the rebels and the greedy fellows in my country during the war, on the way back to the village. I have searching internet where I saw your profile and I firmly believe in my heart that you must be honest and genuine person who I can communicate. My name is tessy , currently living in a home called missionary camp (Compassion Service Volunteers) in Dakar, under a strict guidelines of the Reverend emmanuel. I desperately need a serious person who believes in God and who I can trust. I really want to have a good relationship with you despite all its because I have this feeling that you are a honest and trustworthy person. I need to leave the camp and continue a new life. Please call me with this number. it is Reverend father number +221773469524. Because I do not have my own phone, dial the number and tell him you want to talk with mariam He will send someone to the hostel to come and call me to answer your call. I wish you would call me and I'd like to hear your voice. Please
Be in love

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tessyidrissa12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:26 pm

My Dearest,

I thank once again this morning for your effort and ability to help me out from here again i am happy to see your reply please call me by 3pm senegal time , I will like to see you face to face, i want you to know that before i contacted you it is the will of God that me and you will know each other your the kind of man i am seeking and i am sending to you my another picture to show you that i really need your help . I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and iwill like you to please and please keep it secret to other people, because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it,

Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations.please i will be happy if you will not dispose it because i am afriad to lost this money from people ,My Love is for you and you alone,You can call the Revrend and ask him the best time to call me, my full name is (tessyidrissa). the number once again (+221708463945).you can call me and ask me any question you want,

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
EMAIL; rbsserviscotland@aim.com

Tele; +-44-7031842935
OR; +-44-7031838934
Fax; 44-70-3192-6689

All i want you to do now is to please make sure that you contact the bank either by e-mail, or telephone,this is the(Deposit Account Number A/C - RBS-026004093.) the name on the account holder is Dr. Appolos idrissa.

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.5 millon dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin,My dear i amglad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in everyarea of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. for a better life. i wish you a lovely weekend,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!

Phones:
+221708463945
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+447031842935

+447031838934

+447031926689
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rbsserviscotland@aim.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:10 pm

Tele; +-44-7031842935
OR; +-44-7031838934
Fax; 44-70-3192-6689
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND .

EMAIL [

Sir,

Yours Faithfully,

Header:
Return-Path: <rbsserviscotland@aim.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic307.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019
Subject: WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND RBS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tessyidrissa12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:09 pm

hello
darling how are you doing today i am so sorry for my inability to respond to your mail late is due to net work problem

i appreciate all your effort to help me to transfer my late father money into your account

I am happy that the bank have finally reply you.

I saw your mail what Royal bank needed before they can transfer my late father money.
A power of attorney that will enable you stand on my behalf, i will discuss the issue with the Reverend father underson on how to help us get a lawyer here that will help us to prepare the power of attorney in your name.

i will write you about my out come.
yours forever in love,
TESSYIDRISSA

my love .
as i told you that reveren promise to help us get a lawyer he
got a lawyer it is Barrister mohammedhaji . he agrees to help us to draft power of attorney and Affidavit of support. please write to the lawyer to help in preparing the documents for us; and thank him for use his ability to help me transfer this money to your position.

when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account.

''His contact informations are as follows,
Barrister mohammedhaji
E maill address (mohammedhajichamber02@outlook.com) mohammedhajichamber11@yahoo.com.sg
Office telephone number (+221773469524).

please dont forget to contact him the reverenfather say that the law will help us for the document i am waiting to hear from you soon i love you take good care of your self bye for now

Phone:
+221773469524
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rbsserviscotland@aim.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:18 am

ATTENTION.SIR
HOW ARE YOU DOING I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU NEED TO GET A LAWYER IN DAKAR TO HELP YOU AND GETTING THOSE PAPER NEEDED I KNOW IT MAY COST YOU LITTLE MONEY TO GET IT BUT YOU MUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION OF THE BANK TO ENABLE US TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT TELL YOUR PARTNER TO LOOK HOW YOU BOTH CAN GET A LAWYER TO GET THOSE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR NAME AND FORWARD THOSE DOCUMENTS TO US IMMEDIATELY YOUR FUND WILL BE ALLOW THIS IS THE LAWS GOOD DAY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.