Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

misssjuliettee4kouauo@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

misssjuliettee4kouauo@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:59 pm

Email:

From Juliette Kouauo
PLOT 124 RUE 19 COCODY 01.
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.

Greetings,

For sure this mail would definitely come to you as a surprise, but do take your good time to go through it, My name is Juliette Kouauo. I lost my father a year and couple of months ago. My father was a serving director of the Agro-exporting board until his death.

He was assassinated by the rebels during the political uprising in my Country. Before his death, he made a deposit of US$25.5 Million Dollars here in Cote d'ivoire which was for the purchase of cocoa processing machine and development of another factory before his untimely death.

Being that this part of the world experiences political crises time without number, there is no guarantee of lives and properties. I cannot invest this money here any long, despite the fact that it had been my late fathers industrial plans.

I want you to do me a favor to receive this funds into your country or any safer place as the beneficiary, I have plans to invest this money in continuation with the investment vision of my late father, but not in this place again rather in your country. I have the vision of going into real estate and industrial production or any profitable business venture.

I am compensating you with 15% of the total Amount, now all my hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your country, where there is stability of Government, political and economic welfare.

I will be waiting for your urgent response as to give you more details.

Thanks and remain blessed
Miss Juliette Kouauo

Header:

Return-Path: <misssjuliettee4kouauo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 17:27:39
From: Miss Juliette Kouauo <misssjuliettee4kouauo@gmail.com>
Reply-To: missjulettee11kouauo@gmail.com
Message-ID: <1993143643.4973089.1562347659754@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: From Miss Juliette Kouauo( ASSISTANCE TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.