Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Miss Alize

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

manilaallen@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 12:48 am

My dear
My dear how are you today,, thanks allots for your details, i am happy as you are willing to help me out, thanks very much for giving me hope after many years of sorrow and tears, thanks very much for your message, i am happy as you are going to help me out and i pray to meet you as oosn as the bank transfer the money to your account,, please i want you to contact the bank for the transfer, try and write to the bank for more details and prosedures of transferring of the money to your account

My dear please try and save my life, i chose you to help me with all your heart and i promise to be a very good girl to you, all i need is your total help and support for me to move out from this refugee camp and move to your country after the bank transfer the money to your account.
My dear, please i will like you to communicate with the bank on how to make the transfer on my behalf to your account , please write a mail to the bank on my behalf, please lets hear from the bank on how to transfer the money to your account, try and hear from the bank, tell the bank that you are my partner, ask the bank the possibility way of making the transfer to your account

My dear the bank knows all about me and they advice me to look for a partner due to my status been living here in orphanage home, i believe you will help me in transferring the funds to your account. You know why i trust you before i made this contact with i asked God to provide for me a person that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me.after reading your mail now my heart tell me you have been giving to me by God, However,i will like you to contact the European bank where this money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and the possibilities of transferring the money into your account in your country.

Here is the bank contact information and the contact person.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
TRANSFER OFFICER MR STEPHEN HESTER
NAME OF THE CONTACT PERSON IS MR.MR STEPHEN HESTER

E-MAIL ( rbsdept@yahoo.co.uk )
E-MAIL ( rbs.dept@mail.com )
E-MAIL ( royal.rbs@mail.com )

OFFICE PHONE NUMBER, ( +447035937781 )
FAX NUMBER .... ( +447030401613 )

BELOW IS MY LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT INFORMATION:
Dr. Dominic Allen
NATIONALITY: Liberia west Africa
NEXT OF KIN : Mis Manila Allen.
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: ( $4.6 Million USD)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A

Moreover, after the transfer we will use our money to purchase in good, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf in your country since i am to young to handle such money, try and call me so that i can hear your voice,

Yours in tears Manila Allen

My dear
Good morning to you my dear, how are you again today, i hope you are doing well and fine, i wish you the best with all my prayers, please i want to know if you received my message yesterday concerning the bank details, please i will like you to contact the bank on my behalf, please try and write to the bank for the prosedure of making the transfer to your account, please try and help me with all your heart, also i have lready inform the bank about you and the bank is waiting for your message,please try all your best and write to the bank today and keep me inform, i will be waiting for your message, thanks and nice day to you

PHONE NUMBER +447035937781
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

FAX NUMBER +447030401613
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* TalkTalk Communications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

manilaallen@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 29, 2016 12:50 am

My dear
Good day to you, how are you and how is your work going today, i really wish you the best with all my prayers, thanks allot for your help, thanks for everything, i am happy to see the message which you sent to the bank, thanks and God bless you, now let wait for the bank to respond, remember to keep me inform on any respond from the bank, also i want the bank to complete the transfer as soon as possible so that i can be able to join you in your country and continue my study, right now all my hope and trust is on you and i promise to be a very good girl to you
Lastly my dear, try all your best for me, i will never disappoint you as you have make up your mind to help me, thanks and let us wait for the bank respond, many love and nice day to you

Yours Manila Allen

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Head Office Address: 9, High St, Perth,
Perthshire PH1 5JS
Tel: +447035937781.
Fax :+447030401613
E-mail :rbs.dept@mail.com
E-mail : rbsdept@yahoo.co.uk
E-mail royal.rbs@mail.com
Date: 28/06/2016.

Attention
Sir/ Mr/

Reference to your request for release of Dr. Dominic Allen deposited fund, ($4.6Million) willed to Miss Manila Allen presently in Dakar-Senegal. We have acknowledged the receipt of your mail inquiry in respect to the said inherited fund deposited in our escrow account. We have also being informed by Miss ManilaAllen that you will stand for her.

Be informed that your formal inquiry has been noted and forwarded to the transfer unit, you are required to provide proves confirming the true death of the depositor and the legality of your claims from the side of the next of kin (Miss Manila Allen) to enable us process the release order, you should present the following documents to be viewed properly.

1. You should present an authority letter (Power of attorney) dully signed by a Senegalese based lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on Miss Manila Allen behalf.

2. You should present an Affidavit of Oath from the federal high court of Dakar Senegal,Since the next of kin is residing in Senegal.

3. You should present a copy of late Dr.Allen Dominic's death certificate, issued by a public/General hospital confirming his death.

4. You should present a copy of the Statement of Account given to the deceased by our bank.

5. You should present a copy of your International passport/Drivers license or ID card.

On receipts of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and reach you back for the transfer. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we promise to give our customers the best of our services. For more information you can reach the director foreign operations on phone, +447035937781.

Thanks.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Stephen Hester .
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept.)
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group logo
Welcome To The Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

manilaallen@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 29, 2016 8:19 pm

My Dear
My dear thanks very much for your effort and kindness towards my life,. i really apprecaite all your effort towards my life and i pray to meet you as soon as the bank complete the transfer to your account, thanks and God bless you for all your effort

Regarding the bank respond, you know that i do not have all this documents with me, i have with me here the deposited certificate of the money and the death certificate only the power of attorney and affidavit of oath certificate is remaining and the bank said that we have to get all of them from the Federal high Court here in Dakar Senegal and i told our Reverend father here to help me and look for a good lawyer who will help us and get all the remaining documents. Now we have get a lawyer who agree to help us get all the papers and his contact information is what am sending to you now so that you will contact with him immediately with your information so that he will tell you the cost of the documents

I am sending to you the contact information of the Lawyer here so that you will contact him to know how he will help us in getting this documents please. I am very much happy to read this mail from you this show me that thoroughly you are there for me.

My dear, all my heart has rest on you now and i know that you will not disappoint me in this issue.You words to me makes me to feel as if am with my parents which shows me that you will take good care of me and handle this money well to invest it in a normal way and in a good project when am there with you for the rest of my life.

The Lawyer is a well registered lawyer here in Senegal and a member of the United Nation Of SBA. well known to people that is why i will like you to please call on him or send him an email and ask him to help us and stand for us to get all this documents.

My dear the contact information of the lawyer is as follows.

( Barrister Brian Sylvester)
Phone +221- 773733327
Email: ( brain_sylvester@ymail.com )
Brian Chambers & Associate.
Address 224 Noird Foir
Dakar Senegal

But am pleading you in this mail to help me see that we get all the documents which we need to make this transfer to your account to be completed ,
Please contact this lawyer and ask how he will help us to get this documents.,but i know that with you all will be well,Send your full name and contact to him so that he will use it to get the documents.
Yours in tears
Miss Manila Enis Alle

Phone +221773733327
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

manilaallen@yahoo.com brain_sylvester@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 31, 2016 11:28 pm

My dear
Good morning to you, how are you today and how is your work going, i wish you the best in your work, thanks very much for your effort towards my life, i really apprecaite all your help, thanks and God almighty bless you as you save my life, thanks for everything you have done for me, i pray to meet you immediately the bank transfer the money to your account, i will be more than happy immediately everything is completed
My dear, please try all your best for me, all my hope and trust is on you, i promise you that immediately we get all the documents from the lawyer the transfer will be complete, please help me and get this documents from the lawyer, i plead to you with crying, please help me so that we can get this documents from the lawyer, i really need your total help and support, please assist me with all your heart
Lastly, remember my condition over here, please try and help me for the documents, make sure you help me and get the documents from the lawyer, thanks and God bless you for all your help, thanks and nice day to you

Yours Manila Allen

My dear
Good morning once again to you, please i am pleading to you, try and help me with all your heart, please try all your best for me so that we can get all the documents from the lawyer, please help me, try and save my life, try all your best for me, i am waiting for your message because the lawyer told me tht he have send a reply to you, please help me, try and help me, thanks and nice day to you

Yours Manila Allen

EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
RUE 224, NORD FOIR STREET,DAKAR
P. O. BOX 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL
PHONE: +221-761373935
EMAIL ( brain_sylvester@ymail.com )
REF: POWER OF ATTORNEY/ AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

RESPECT. Mr

First, regarding my conversation with your partner Miss Manila Allen also together with your message In respect to your request and demand for a legal back-up to enable you stand proxy on the claim of her father inheritance kept in Royal Bank of Scotland Plc United Kingdom, I want to thank you for offering our honorable Law firm such trans-national legal services. I know that your partner Miss Manila Allen did give you a clear introduction of my honorable Law Firm.
Sequel to your request, gently find below the cost of the preparation and authentication.

COSTS:
1: Consultation/Mobilization
2: Drafting of the Power of Attorney
3: Swearing of Affidavit of Oath
4: Notarization and Endorsement

Total Fund needed for the procurement of the documents is $1,160.00 Dollars( One thousand One hundred and Sixty Dollars only).

Kindly understand that payment is necessary in order to procure the documents and authenticate them. I have included my consultation fee above, so send the total sum of $1,160.00 in My name of Brian Sylvester, to our Honorable Law Firm and address through Western Union (Money Transfer Agent) OR money gram system.
Remember to write to me the receiving information. It is good that you understand that Western Union and money gram are the faster, Easiest and secured means of transferring money since the receiver is able to collect the money the same day.
PAYMENT RECEIVING INFORMATION WITH MY NAME BELOW.
Names: ---------- Brian Sylvester.
Address--------- No. 224 nord foir ( 3rd floor) Dakar Senegal,
Country---------Senegal.
State-------------Dakar.
MTCN Number :
Text Question :
Text Answer :
Accordingly, immediately I receive the above payment of the total sum of $1,160.00 necessary for the procurement of the documents, we shall prepare and proceed in the Federal High Court here to sign, seal, stamp and register the documents and authorize you to stand in proxy and claim the money. This implies that by the power of Attorney and affidavit of oath you shall legally stand the next of inheritance and to empowered you as the next beneficiary of the said fund. Your partner Miss Manila Allen has to come and attest and thumb print the documents.

Immediately we receive the above amount of money ($1,160.00), we shall commence the preparation which shall take us only two working days. After the preparation we shall send the document original copy to the bank and copy to you for your references.

I have attached a copy of my ID Card and my Legal License for your kind attention .

Yours sincerely in service.
Barrister. Dr. Brian Sylvester,
Law Office of St. Brian Sylvester.
NO 224 NORD FOIR Dakar Senegal (3rd-FLOOR)
Dakar Senegal,
Office tel Number +221761373935
(Principal partner)

Header:
Return-Path: <brain_sylvester@ymail.com>
Received: from jws10978.mail.sg3.yahoo.com by sendmailws109.mail.sg3.yahoo.com; Mon, 30 May 2016 08:04:40 +0000; 1464595480.936
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016
Reply-To: Brain Sylvester <brain_sylvester@ymail.com>
Subject: Dr. Brian Sylvester/EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS/ Cost of the documents

WMID.png

Phone Number:
+221761373935
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:25 pm

My dear
Good morning to you my dear, how are you today and how is your work, thanks very much as you are willing to help me out, thanks allot, i received the copy of the message which you send to the lawyer, also i have inform the lawyer about your request, i beleive the lawyer is going to send an account to you, let wait for his respond, thanks allot for all your help, i really apprecaite all your help and i promise you immediately we get all the documents from the lawyer the bank will complete the transfer to your account, thanks and remember to keep me inform on any respond from the lawyer, also thanks and God bless you for your help

Yours Manila Allen

My dear
Good evening to you and my best grreetings will always goes to you, my dear please just do me this favor, try and send the money to our lawyer through western or money gram, please i plead to you, i am pleading to you with tears, just do me this favor, i will be more than happy, please do this for me, i will never forget you in life, please do this for me, i am pleading and asking you with tears, thanks and God bless you, waiting for your message immediately you send the money to our lawyer, thanks

Yours Manila Allen

My dear
Good morning to you once again, how are you today, i wish you the best, my best wishes will always goes to you, please i ask you to give me this favor, please try and send the money to the lawyer through any of this money transfer agency, please help me with all your heart, remember that you are helping me not the lawyer, please do me this favor, i will be more than happy, thanks and nice lovely day to you, waiting for your message with good news

Yours Manila Allen

EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

RESPECT. Mr

Regarding your message to my honorable law firm, i wish to bring to your notice that the only way and fastest way for me to received the money is through western or money gram money transfer so that i can be able to procced to the Federal High Court for the requested documents mention by the bank ,

Mr . for your information account takes us so long over here before you can get the money, i am telling you the fact, this is the reason i suggest you to make it possible and send the money through any of this money transfer agency, i really understand your request but this matter is urgent so that we can procced and get everything immediately, thanks for your kind corporation.

Yours sincerely in service.
Barrister. Dr. Brian Sylvester,
Law Office of St. Brian Sylvester.
NO 224 NORD FOIR Dakar Senegal (3rd-FLOOR)
Dakar Senegal,
Office tel Number +221761373935
(Principal partner)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

manilaallen@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:32 am

My dear
Good morning to you, how are you and how is your work, i hope you are fine, thanks allot because i see the copy of the message which you send to the lawyer, please my dear, i understand everything you write to the lawyer, like i ask you yesterday, please try and do me this favor, remember that you are not helping the lawyer, you are helping me, please listen to my plead, please i am pleading to you with tears and crying, i know that you do not transfer money by this services but i plead to you, try and make this easy for me, you are helping me not the lawyer, try and do this for me, i am pleading to you, please do this for me, please do this for me, this lawyer is a good lawyer and he is the only one capable to handle this matter well and right, please i plead to you, do this for me, i will be happy, thanks and God bless you

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:44 pm

My dear
Good morning to you, how are you today and how is your work going, i wish you the best with all my love and prayers, thanks very much for your message, i understand everything you said but i keep pleading to you because the lawyer told me that the only way for him to recevied the money is through western and money gram agency, please i plead to you, try and give me this favor, you are helping me not the lawyer, try and send the money to the lawyer through any of the agency, please do this for me, i know you want to help me, please go ahead and do this for me, i will be more than happy, also the bank is waiting for us to the bank the transfer will be commence, please try and do this for me, thanks and God bless you

Yours Manila Allen

EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

RESPECT. Mr

Regarding your message to my honorable law firm, i hereby to inform you that this is the only way i can received the money from you, through western or money gram agency, i have already told you the reason, thanks for your kind corporation.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

manilaallen@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:55 pm

My dear
Good morning to you, how are you today, i wish you a happy weekend, after reading the copy of the message which you send to the lawyer i did not know what next to say again, i have already pleaded to you because you are helping me not the lawyer, i ask you this favor, please this lawyer is capable to handle this matter very well and good, i am still pleading to you, go ahead and send the money to the lawyer through western or money gram agency, please do this for me, i will be more than happy, remember that the bank is waiting for us to provide all the documents so that the transfer will be completed, now i am totally dowm and upset because i really do not know what next to do, please i keep asking and pleading to you, as you have make up your mind to help me, please go ahead and send the money to the lawyer just because of me, thanks and have a nice day and God bless you

Yours Manila Allen

EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

RESPECT. Mr

Regarding your message, you are free to take any step you like, i am not begging you, there are many lawyers over here, you are free to find another lawyer, thanks for your kind corporation.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

manilaallen@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:20 pm

My dear
Good morning to you, how are you today and how is your work, i wish you the best of the new week, thanks very much for your message, please i want you to listen to my plead, i am pleading to you because i really did not know what next to do again, like i told you before, this lawyer is a good lawyer and he is capable to handle this transfer succesfully, i have inform our Reverend father regarding your message and he told me that this is the only lawyer he trust, he said that there are many lawyers over here but to find a good one is very difficult, please i keep pleading to you, remember what i told you, you are helping me not the lawyer, i plead to you, try and send the money to the lawyer by western or money gram, this will not take anything from you, please if you really want to help me, try and listen to my plead, you are helping me not the lawyer, please try all your best for me, i promise you that the lawyer will surely get all the documents immediately you send the money to him, please do this for, please, please my love, thanks and God bless you

Yours Manila Allen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

manilaallen@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:28 pm

My dear
Greeting to you, please i understand everything you said, like i told you, the lawyer is a good lawyer and he is capable to handle this matter very well and good,, the lawyer told me that he is willing to help us for the documents, he said that account always waste time over here, he told me that the best way for him to received the money is through western or money gram, he told me that there is nothing he can do if the money is not send to him through this agences, please my dear, you are helping me not the lawyer, please if you really care about my condition try and send the money as the lawyer requested, please do not get me wrong, please no matter any reason, just go ahead and send the money to the lawyer by western or money gram,i will be happy, please i am pleading and asking you with tears and crying, thanks and God bless you

Yours Mnaila Allen

My dear
Good morning to you, please try and help me by sending the money to the lawyer by western or money gram, please do this for me, please i ask you to do this for me, i am pleading to you with tears and crying, try and help me with all your heart, the lawyer is a good lawyer and he is able to handle this work very well and fine, please go ahead and send the money to the lawyer, please do this for me, thanks and nice day to you

Yours Manila Allen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.