Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Miss Alize

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sarathtarek87@yahoo.fr

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:31 pm

On single123:

Hi, I'm Sarath Tarek, i read your profile is quiet interesting to me, i d'like to be your other half.
I will be very glad to read your message with all pleasure for good relationship, so that we can introduce ourselves to each, meanwhile, you can as well reach me via my email(sarathtarek87@yahoo.fr)

I am waiting to read from you.

Sarath Tarek.

saratht88
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Virginia
City: ouaga

Zip Code: 00226
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

I'm very humble and caring, loving and kind, i always like be around the people with truth because it gives security to one’s life, I likes, sincere people, honest people, people with vision and focus, hardworking people.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sarathtarek87@yahoo.fr

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Email:

Dear xxxx,

I thank you for your prompt message, i am delighted hearing from you and i appreciate your concern,
your valuable time to write me despite the fact that you never meet me in person. Like you know, I
Miss Sarath Tarek 26 years of age citizen of Libya and was born and grownup in Liverpool United
Kingdom but presently living in Burkina Faso since after the crisis that took place few years back in my
country Libya.

I am willing to make delighted a nice relationship with you not minding age or other differences. I
heartily wish to tell you more about myself because I believe a person needs to know their weaknesses
in order to grow with understanding. Relationships are "Works in Progress" and I might add beautiful
works for it to work, I'm looking for that right person to grow with, that is my best friend and love.

I'm someone who accepts people as they are, I'm fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoy
life to the fullest. I pride myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, Someone
is compassionate yet understanding and has a calm demeanor and great personality, I love to travel
and I would love to meet someone who I can share and spend the rest of my life with through good and
bad times, I'm stress free and fun to be around with, I love to laugh and share jokes with others and
I'm very good cooker who enjoys a variety of goods, I'm avid reader and great conservationist, I also
like to have social functions and entertain friends and I'm also a very private person who enjoys the
comfort of home relaxing with his beloved once and listening to good music, I love, Jazz,Gospel,Reggae,R&B,Rock&Roll.

I would love to add more to my living but for now okay and I'm sure you will be anxious and intrigued to
know the rest of it if you are interested me reply my message and with details about yourself too as I
will tell you more about myself but if you are up to games please pass by my profile whenever you come
across it because I don't have time for games and drama, Life is too short to play games and I'm sure
you know what I mean..

I wish we shall get to meet and know each other very well as time goes on and i have attached my
picture on this email for you. I mainly waiting to read more from you and also willing to see more of your
pictures if you wish.

I am waiting to read your mail.
Have a nice time.
Miss Sarath Tarek.

- the picture is already reported here

Header:
Return-Path: sarathtarek87@yahoo.fr
Received: from [41.138.108.99]

Originating IP: 41.138.108.99
Originating ISP: Onatel/fasonet's
City: Ouagadougou
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

geogilghazi07@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Name
geogil ghaza
Date of birth
06/04/1988
United States
Native language
English

189054784_11005566_52725420.jpg

Hi. It's good to find you. I'm interested to make friendship with you. Not just base on the net, an open and sincere friendship for our good selves. If you say yes to my request this is my email: (geogilghazi07@yahoo.com) or you can send me message and give me your email address for other alternative of our communicate so i will write to you to say more about our selves. Have for yourself a great day.
Regards
GeogilHi.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: geogilghazi07@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:29 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Geogil Ghazi <geogilghazi07@yahoo.com> Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 8:42 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Hello Dear,

What a pleasant moment to read from you again this day, How are you today together with your business and your entire family? Hopefully everything is moving smoothly with you. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss. Geogil Ghazi, I am 25 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan but presently I am residing in a Missionary Home for Youths at risk here in Dakar Senegal. I am presently living here because i had to run for my life immediately i lost my dad in a plane crash that was plotted by my dad's opposition leaders on August 19th 2012, please don't be discouraged by hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway. I am from the family of late Mr. Ghazi Al-Sadiq Abdel Rahim the former Minister of Guidance and Religious Endowments Darfur. The death of my father along with all the other 31 of his officials colleagues on board took place on August 19, 2012, on the occasion for Eid al-Fitr celebration, to mark the end of the holy month of Ramadan. I was in my second year studying Applied Mathematics in the University of Darfur in Sudan when my father died. I contacted you for a possible help.
My mother died while i was 7 years old and my step mother is a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my biological mother are dead. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved father as am not her child. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my International passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $2.7 Million Dollars (Two Million And Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have travelling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account, so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my travelling documents to come and meet with you and start a new life with you and also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number (+221 77 154 33 91 ) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Chris and email (winningsoulsforchrist@yahoo.com) ,he is the person that is in charge of the missionary home it,s even his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the hostel except in his office. If you call, please ask of Miss. Geogil Ghazi, When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Geogil, I am in the female hostel,block A, room 8. I have already informed him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too. Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:

1.Your Full name
2.Your country of residence and origin
3.Your occupation.
4.Your phone and fax number.

Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me. The bank refused to give me this money because while my dad made the deposit on my behalf he made it clear and demanded that the money should only be entrusted to me if am already married or if i present a business partner that would be my trustee to ensure that i won't loose the money. Dear, my condition here presently is very bad, i can't afford to take care of myself and am suffering a lot here,that was why I contacted you for your assistance,please,so that i can leave this place and predicament. Consider me and help me please.

Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Geogil.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.161.56] by web172405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 05 Sep 2013 13:42:05 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CkhlbGxvIERlYXIsCgpXaGF0IGEgcGxlYXNhbnQgbW9tZW50IHRvIHJlYWQgZnJvbSB5b3UgYWdhaW4gdGhpcyBkYXksIEhvdyBhcmUgeW91IHRvZGF5IHRvZ2V0aGVyIHdpdGggeW91ciBidXNpbmVzcyBhbmQgeW91ciBlbnRpcmUgZmFtaWx5PyBIb3BlZnVsbHkgZXZlcnl0aGluZyBpcyBtb3Zpbmcgc21vb3RobHkgd2l0aCB5b3UuIEkgYW0gbW9yZSB0aGFuIGhhcHB5IHRvIHJlYWQgeW91ciBpbnRlcmVzdGluZyBtYWlsIGFuZCBpIGhvcGUgdGhhdCB5b3UgYXJlIGZpbmUgYW5kIGhlYWx0aHksIEkgaGF2ZSABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.156.576
References: <CAAbCh5uRrNfrHvdb=LAgkpk-9JULFfat3dgOPMW5X9S_eD2nNg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1378384925.99411.YahooMailNeo@web172405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:42:05 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Geogil Ghazi <geogilghazi07@yahoo.com>
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST FROM MISS GEOGIl.

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Geogil Ghazi <geogilghazi07@yahoo.com> Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 5:40 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Hello My Beloved,
Compliments of the day, It is another wonderful day that our Lord has enabled us to see and is a privileged, how are you faring today? Definitely, I know you are well sounded in good health. Back to me here i am fine today and am appreciating God for His grace upon my life. My dear am so happy when i saw your mail, you are really caring and please keep it up, God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison where am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace Amen)

I am really happy with you today and I wonder if God have totally forgotten me, why i am facing all this kind of difficulties ,God have given you to me to stand for me for the claim of my father's wealth which i know that i did not make any mistake by chosen you. I want to let you know earlier enough that my contact with you was directly from God Almighty because i got you immediately after my 7 days 6 to 6 fasting and prayers that's why i give you all my trust and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down. God says in the book of life that people should be doing good to orphanages, Knowing you brought some kind of relieve to me making me to feel the way that those who have parents do, please i want you to contact the bank today to confirm about this transfer. Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father, is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL NAME OF THE DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL OPERATION AND REMITTANCE IS SIR. STEPHEN HESTER EMAIL ADDRESS: (rbs2transferdept@aol.co.uk) or (rbscustomercares@accamail.com) TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +44-702-401-85-66 +44-702-401-99-86 FAX OFFICE NUMBER IS +44-702-401-44-87 website http:/ /www.rbs.co.uk
Already I have informed them about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer based on the agreement they had with my father that the money should only be entrusted to me if am already married or if i present a business partner that would be my trustee to ensure that i won't loose the money.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address- (rbs2transferdept@aol.co.uk) or (rbscustomercares@accamail.com) and please copy me with the same mail for transparency. Attentioned Sir. Stephen Hester the chief foreign transfer of the bank and let him know that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my US$2.700.00 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin.

The account information are as follows.
Account Holder....Mr. Ghazi Al-Sadiq Abdel Rahim.
Account No 01464485
Branch Sort Code 831924
Amount been deposited....... US$2.700.00 Million

I am appreciating all your efforts and love towards helping me in this regard, please take good care of yourself and remain blessed. I shall be on my way back to the hostel now, while looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

With Warmth Regards From
Yours In Love Forever
Geogil Ghazi.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.150.107] by web172403.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Sep 2013 22:40:01 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgQmVsb3ZlZCwKQ29tcGxpbWVudHMKIG9mIHRoZSBkYXksIEl0IGlzIGFub3RoZXIgd29uZGVyZnVsIGRheSB0aGF0IG91ciBMb3JkIGhhcyBlbmFibGVkIHVzIHRvCiBzZWUgYW5kIGlzIGEgcHJpdmlsZWdlZCwgaG93IGFyZSB5b3UgZmFyaW5nIHRvZGF5PyBEZWZpbml0ZWx5LCBJIGtub3cgCnlvdSBhcmUgd2VsbCBzb3VuZGVkIGluIGdvb2QgaGVhbHRoLiBCYWNrIHRvIG1lIGhlcmUgaSBhbSBmaW5lIHRvZGF5IGFuZAogYW0gYXBwcmVjaWF0aW5nIEdvZCBmb3IgSGlzIGdyYWNlIHVwb24gbXkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
References: <CAAbCh5uRrNfrHvdb=LAgkpk-9JULFfat3dgOPMW5X9S_eD2nNg@mail.gmail.com> <1378384925.99411.YahooMailNeo@web172405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5sLthdMrxPRiY7ncrm5wsbxDkjVEk6Wt22aZjejpx=8XA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1379454001.50179.YahooMailNeo@web172403.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 22:40:01 +0100 (BST)

SOME PHOTOS AND DOCUMENTS:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221771543391
+447024018566
+447024019986
FAX: +447024014487
+221773507430
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Miss Alize

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:30 pm

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Geogil Ghazi <geogilghazi07@yahoo.com> Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 8:39 AM
To: CLIPPED>
Good Afternoon My Beloved,

You have really given me the hope of freedom and for a better tomorrow. I hope you are fine and in good mood. I have seen the information from the bank and understood what they wants from us. In any case, what we need to do is to provide all their requirements, and i believe it will be done as we wish. Darling, we are almost there. Once again i want to thank you for your ability to stand to help me transfer the money to your position till my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.

I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU OR LET YOU DOWN) and i equally expect the same from you. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the death certificate and the deposit certificate. The deposit certificate i will send to you now and after i will send the death certificate. I thought it is only these documents that the bank will need, but since they need the power of attorney and an affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer and member in (Senegalese Bar Association ) who will help in preparing the documents for us, Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when you contact him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL to the account in your country.

His contact information are as follows,
Barr. (Dr.) Cheikh Drame.
Of: (Drame Law Chambers & Associates)
Email (dramelawchambers69@yahoo.com) or ( advocatedrame2002@gmail.com)
Office Tel/Fax: is (+221-77 350 74 30)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney in your name, Please copy me with the same mail that you will send to him for transparency sake and let me know if he agrees to help us.

Sweetie i do feel you now and every minute, i wish to be with you soon. I have attached for you here the deposit certificate of the fund, Please contact our lawyer for the rest. I will be looking forward hearing from you soonest.

Cheers!

A big hug for you,
From My Deepest Heart,
Geogil Ghazi

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.143.136] by web172405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Sep 2013 13:39:41 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R29vZCBBZnRlcm5vb24gTXkgQmVsb3ZlZCwKCllvdSBoYXZlIHJlYWxseSBnaXZlbiBtZSB0aGUgaG9wZSBvZiBmcmVlZG9tCiBhbmQgZm9yIGEgYmV0dGVyIHRvbW9ycm93LiBJIGhvcGUgeW91IGFyZSBmaW5lIGFuZCBpbiBnb29kIG1vb2QuIEkgaGF2ZQogc2VlbiB0aGUgaW5mb3JtYXRpb24gZnJvbSB0aGUgYmFuayBhbmQgdW5kZXJzdG9vZCB3aGF0IHRoZXkgd2FudHMgZnJvbSAKdXMuIEluIGFueSBjYXNlLCB3aGF0IHdlIG5lZWQgdG8gZG8gaXMgdG8gcHJvdmlkZSBhbGwgdGhlaXIgCnJlcXVpcmVtZW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
References: <CAAbCh5uJthM5-QYvNfjfpqtPUTJVM6XJg58QQQorKF-OKA+fdg@mail.gmail.com> <8D08349D7C3927E-26CC-D01E@webmail-d251.sysops.aol.com> <CAAbCh5szi2=pnbWjCftNnvPSOEzkm0saXi3xaLK93mASPFpg+g@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1379680781.89672.YahooMailNeo@web172405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 13:39:41 +0100 (BST)
Subject: PLEASE MY BELOVED CONTACT THIS LAWYER IMMEDIATELY FOR THE REST DOCUMENTS!

AND A DEATH CERTIFICATE:

Geogil Got out of the Camp:
Geogil Ghazi <geogilghazi07@yahoo.com> Thu, May 29, 2014 at 9:45 AM
To: CLIPPED
Hello Dearest friend,

Compliments of the day and God's blessings. I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction, the money has been transferred to London.I succeeded through the assistant of Mr.Patrick Richmond who is a London base business man, he cleared the fees and the fund was transferred to his account. Currently I am in London with him.

However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am now though you weren't there to complete this project with me but I give all the credit and thanks to you for your past efforts . I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back out on me and the
transaction. I understand it was your situation then.

In appreciation towards your assistance, I have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favor a certified bank cheque worth of $300,000 (THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY). I left the cheque with the Reverend father. Reverend Fr. John Chris on my departure to London.

I would like you therefore, to contact him on the below info so that he can mail the bank cheque to you without any delays so that you will receive it and then cash your money.

Name: Reverend Fr. John Chris
Email: winningsoulsforchrist@yahoo.com
Telephone: +221 77 154 33 91

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which l and my new partner are having at hand! Remember
that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. I will stop here. Once again, thank you very much and remain blessed with your family.

Yours truly friend,
Miss. Geogil Ghazi

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.81.154] by web172103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 29 May 2014 14:45:14 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdCBmcmllbmQsDQoNCkNvbXBsaW1lbnRzIG9mIHRoZSBkYXkgYW5kIEdvZCdzIGJsZXNzaW5ncy4gSSBhbSBnbGFkIHRvIGluZm9ybSB5b3UgdGhhdCBJIGhhdmUgc3VjY2Vzc2Z1bGx5IGNvbmNsdWRlZCB0aGUgdHJhbnNhY3Rpb24sIHRoZSBtb25leSBoYXMgYmVlbiB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB0byBMb25kb24uSSBzdWNjZWVkZWQgdGhyb3VnaCB0aGUgYXNzaXN0YW50IG9mIE1yLlBhdHJpY2sgUmljaG1vbmQgd2hvIGlzIGEgTG9uZG9uIGJhc2UgYnVzaW5lc3MgbWFuLCBoZSBjbGVhcmVkIHQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/592 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1401371114.39501.YahooMailBasic@web172103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 14:45:14 +0100 (BST)
Subject: COMPENSATION FOR YOUR PAST EFFORTS!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: selena_kiki24@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:06 am

Email:

Hello, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from USA. Presently I’m in United state of America for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the former personal secretary to the Rev.Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev.NOAH Sharon and his

Email address is as follows : (revnoahsharon@yahoo.com) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with rev.Noah Sharon and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my newly partner are having at hand, finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to rev.Noah Sharon on your behalf to receive that money.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay.Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly,
mrs selena

Same message received few months ago, but this time with a new email address for the Reverend Father: revnoahsharon@yahoo.com

Header:

Return-Path: <selena_kiki24@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.83.20.59]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:23:05 +0100 (BST)
Subject: YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE FROM USA

Originating IP: 41.83.20.59
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

blessingbashir1@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:19 pm

On FMF:

My name is miss Blessing.I am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile today,i became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you mean while i have something important to discussed with you,and I will like to established a long lasting relationship with you.and if you can write to me with my contact address,i will give you my pictures,this is my address( blessingbashir1 @ live . c o m )

Profile elements:

blessingB Profile: A simple friend expects you to always be there for them.
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 2" (157 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

A simple friend expects you to
always be there for them. A real friend expects to always
be there for you! Pass this on to anyone you care about...if you get it back you have found real friends!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Sweetcandy2323@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:14 am

Ayisha
Female
Current Location United States

Hello Dear, I hope that you are doing fine over there today ? I saw your profile here and i was attracted to contact you to be your friend . I am new to this site and i may not stay long here . I really want to know you very well so that we will be good friends . Please i will like you to reach me on (Sweetcandy2323@gmail.com) for easy communication since i will soon be out of this site . Send me an email and As soon as i hear from you i will tell you about myself and send you my pictures . Till i hear from you , remain blessed .

Cheers ,

Ayisha
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

sali_yak@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:59 pm

Sali
Female / Single
27 - Bengasi / Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Slogan
sali_yak@yahoo.com
About Me
My name is Sali Tayeb, I am here to find love with anice and lovely man and i am ready to relocate and meet him.
Looking For
My name is Sali Tayeb, I am here to find love with anice and lovely man and i am ready to relocate and meet him.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 173
Weight(kg) 71
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests sport reading dancing
Books love
Movies romance
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Islam
Star Sign Leo

Hi

My name is Sali Tayeb, I saw your profile on my search for a nice and lovely man and i decide to write you, I will like you to write and tell me more about your self direct to my email id sali_yak@yahoo.com from there i will reply you with more of my details and pictures.

Expecting to receive from you.

Sali

sali.JPG
Wayne

esther5695@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:36 pm

esther
Female / Single
27 - Bangkok / Thailand

Slogan
Nice girl
About Me
I am simple loving and caring girl seeking for true love I am simple loving and caring girl seeking for true love I am simple loving and caring girl seeking for true love I am simple loving and caring girl seeking for true love
Looking For
I am simple loving and caring girl seeking for true love I am simple loving and caring girl seeking for true love I am simple loving and caring girl seeking for true love
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 133
Weight(kg) 44
Life Style
Drinking Frequently
Smoking Always
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello my dear

How are you today My Name Esther.It is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile on search for friendship,please contact me on this email (esther5695@hotmail.com ) address so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about myself, please feel free to write me back, really hope to hear from you soon i will be happy to know a little about you and have a nice day

Esther . write me ( esther5695@hotmail.com )
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.