Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Admin@centurytel.net

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Admin@centurytel.net

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:17 pm

CAN I TRUST YOU ON THIS?
People
Col. Hussein Harmush. <Admin@centurytel.net> 27 Apr at 11:29 PM
Reply-To: <colhusseinharmush2x3@gmail.com>
Message body
Dear Friend.,

Salaam Alaikoum., My name is Col. Hussein Harmush, an army officer from Syria Arab Republic but I am presently staying in a refugee camp here in Canberra city of Australia with my wife and my children after our lucky escape from Syria some years ago.

This is as a result of the ongoing bloody civil war in my country Syria which has killed thousands of innocent civilians including women and children over the last few years. Please I would like to discuss a very important and urgent business proposal with you involving a total sum of US$ 5,000,000.00. (Five Million U.S Dollars Only) with a Bank in London only if you can permit me by responding back to this message as soon as possible.

Inshallah i need your honest assistance in transferring this total funds to your Bank account so that i will travel to your country with my family in order to meet you for onward investment of this total funds through your help.

I will be giving you a more complete details about this transaction and thank you very much for your understanding as i look forward to receive your message soonest. May Allah bless you with his best.

Col. Hussein Harmush.
Australia Refugee Camp.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.