Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.
Post a reply

dboyer308@gmail.com

Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:37 pm

Email:

Good day my dear,

I am satisfied to send you this mail now,though we do not know each other but i believe after some change of ideas and massages we will get to know each other very well. I'm Mrs. Talia Kashif, by name the wife of late Engineer Adisa Kashi a businessman who was murdered by assassins in my country South Sudan in East Africa.

After I lost my husband and one of my Daughter by the gunmen because of the Political Compromise and Post-Conflict in South Sudan my country then kidnapped my last born after the funeral of my dear husband with my Daughter and has not been found even until today. I discovered that my life is in danger in that country, then I have to flee the country with the help of red cross association in Republic of Benin in West Africa,situated east of Togo and west of Nigeria with my remaining kid,Kate and others.

Before the death of my late husband,he deposited a sum of (2,700,000.00 Dollars) Two Million, Seven hundred Thousand Dollars in
UINTED BANK OF AFRICA UBA BANK,which he used my name as the next of kin. meanwhile if you accepted to stand as my trustee to receive the money for proper investment in China, then I will give you all the complete information that may be required.

This is because after my explanations to the bank about my living status now, they advised me to look for mature and trusted foreign partner who will help me to conduct and transfer the money to his position due to the policy of where am living as a refugee that is prohibited for me to have direct claim over the deposit.

In the meantime, I pledge to give you 40% of the total fund for your assistance, while 60% will belong to me and my remaining child as i have bright future for her. I hope and wait for a positive reply from you as soon as possible.Attached here is our family pictures and my late husband for you to see thank you i am waiting for your respond.

Sincerely,
Mrs.Talia Kashif,

Header:

Received: from User ([175.101.7.154])
Reply-To: <dboyer308@gmail.com>
Subject: Compliment..
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 11:09:58
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 175.101.7.154
Originating ISP: Excellmedia
City: Jubilee Hills
Country of Origin: India