Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nancyandrew12@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

nancyandrew12@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:31 pm

Message received on DMF:

Hi dear i am Miss.Nancy i saw your profile here and i am impress to have you as a friend please i will like to have a world with you true my email( nancyandrew12 / at / hot mail .com )

Fake profile used:

nancy33
- 24 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nancyandrew12@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:32 pm

First message:

Good evening my dear
How was your day, I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail my dear i am here to seek for a long term relationship with a family oriented person with the intentions of establishing a family where children will grow to be happy in the future, To me age differences is not a barrier what i just need from you is total love and caring, My name is Miss Nancy Andrew I am 24year old single and never married, I am from Sudan in Africa and presently I am residing in the Red Cross camp here in the Gambia as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr.Andrew John was one of the most successful entrepreneur in my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and I was the only child, so united nation take many of us to near by country Banjul the Gambia where i am seeking asylum now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

My hobbies are, Cooking, Reading, I like to go to beach and I love to dance and make people laugh, my friends describe me as a funny person, I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture for you. though I am not all that photogenic, I hope you wouldn't mind.
Thanks and take good care of yourself
really look forward to reading from you soon.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Friendship.
Miss Nancy.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

andrew.nancy.77@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:32 pm

On palsforfree with the same stolen picture:

Name:Nancy
Sex:F
Message: I Am Miss Nancy Andrew I Am Here For A Good And Serious Relationship That I Will Spend The Rest Of My Life With
Email: andrew.nancy.77@mail.ru
Hobbies:I Am Happy To Be In This Site For God To Help Me And Get My Own Future Husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.