Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barikamohammed52@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 2:49 pm

on 4pp l:

barikamohammed

barika

I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1987
Looking for:Woman, Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello My Dear, My name is Miss barika mohammed,a tall good looking young girl,so lovely and caring with good understanding, fair in complexion, care with good sharing,honesty.I saw your profile here which interested me much and i decided to contact you.I really want to have a good friendship with you even if you have married we can be friends,i have a reason of selecting you as my friend,please if you wish to know more.Please contact me through this my e-mail address (barikamohammed52@yahoo.com) We need to talk and know your self more and equally share pictures to each other.hope to hear from you. Please reply me with my e-mail address here (barikamohammed52@yahoo.com) Yours New Friend Miss barika, Thanksyou.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: barikamohammed52@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Received: from [41.82.195.137]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 01:27:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Asalaam"u"alaikum.

Hello dear.
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail,
How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Miss barika Ammed, i am from Port Sudan, am 23 years old,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion ( never married ) and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,I love reading and spots and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married.
Please listen to this important information about me, My late father Dr.Ammed Kunda, who was CEO of ( ELLISONTECHNICALINDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC ), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the banks which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is ($5.3 Million US Dollars) And i have contacted the bank so that i can have the money at least to start a new life for myself but they requested that i should have a foreign partner as my representative due to my living status here in refugee camp.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country,and i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place, So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret from people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is Reverend peter john who is in charge of our Missionary here in the camp because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding person and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, our main language is french but English is my favorite because i also speaks it fluently. I will send you the bank's details in my next mail but for trust and confidence firstly i will like you to send me in your reply your details such as your full name,your country and address, your age and occupation so that i can send to the bank and let them know you.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me through the reverend's telephone number so we can talk more, The Reverend's phone number is ( +221-774-936-325 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, and Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours in love
barika Ammed

+221774936325
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 30, 2012 12:42 pm

My Dearest,
I thank you once again for reaching me.I hope you are keeping fine today,as for me,i am not looking fine over here.Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayers.I was moved.I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them.I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life.I see you as very responsible,competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life.Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it..Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!. I will like to hear your voice in due cause please,I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person,who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.I have to use this chance to let you know about it,i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below,please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (5.3 million USA dollars) five Million three Hundred Thousand USA Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary,to your account in your country.Here is the contact,just send an email to the bank in London.Note the contact information of the bank is below,and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will be transferred into your account as my foreign partner,let them know that it's Miss.barika Mohammad instructed to transfer this fund into your account.Here is the account details

Name - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL Bank plc.

Name of depositor- Dr. Kunda Mohammad.
Account Number- RBS#211-0-59746-1.
Amount- $5.3 Million Dollars.
Next Of Kin- Miss barika Kunda Mohammad.

Address- 36 St Andrew Square Edinburgh, Scotland EH2 2YB, London, United Kingdom.
Through Mr Stephen Hester who is the General Manager because i was directed to him when i first contacted them before with the bank general contact e-mail.---
royalbankerssofscotland@london.com
Telephone - +447035983170
Fax: +447024083382

Please dear,send your full information to the bank to make the transfer to your given account in your country.

1.FULL NAME : .........
2.HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS : ........
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER : ........
4.BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION : ........

Alhamdulillah,i swear with my late parents grave that you will never ever regret this transaction dear,i was informed is Mr Stephen Hester by the time you contacted them on fax or email. Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the (5.3million USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.I have map out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 10% for all your good effort towards my freedom.For now, i have no means to give you a call but you can only contact me through the Rev father office with this number ( 00221-774-936-325 )REV.john peter by name and tell him that you want to speak with barika Mohammad and he will sent for me. Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money.I will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.Yours in love barika.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:02 am

please if you realy know that you are to help me kindly do and if you know that you are here only to write and email please don,t write me again
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.