Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

haderfarzad@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

haderfarzad@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:17 am

Hello dear i need your attention please write me back.

Header:
Return-Path: <mrebullientkingsley@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: haderfarzad@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019
Subject: Reply me back

My name is Aasfa Hawadah Muqadas i am 32 years old, i am originally from Iran but i grow up in England where i study and became a journalist.

I'm Presently working as a Journalist in Yemen, I'm on a contract here in Yemen for journalism, i have worked for many broadcasting network communication Company such as BBC about 8 years ago etc, but now i am working with a private team, (map-media association for peace and journalism), luckily to me, i am one of the senior staff here in Yemen basically News from middle east and i specialize in the conflict, violence, protest, and provision for the less privileged and orphans mostly.

I got married at the age of 23 years old and my husband divorced me after 3 years of our marriage due to the nature of my work he can't bear it any more and most especially when i got the transfer paper to Yemeni so before the due date he filed the petition to divorce me before i could leave the Uk to Yemeni and that happened and we had no kid yet.

I need a friend or someone i can confide all the time, because i'm inability to have serious friendship here because of my work, I have many Enemies because of my job and i'm scared of assassination, I will tell you more about me and i expect your introduction.

I wait for your feedback hopes to know you better. this is my whats-app number but the number is not available for direct calls, only works on whats-app i can chat but not whats-app calls please because it's prohibited here but i can manage to chat with you if you have the opportunity to connect with me in whats-app. (+44 7404 931711).

The photos i sent to you is me and the camp where i live in Ma'rib Yemen desert city area.

Regards
Ms Aasfa.

Phone:
+447404931711
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

haderfarzad@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:04 pm

Dear i really appreciate your kind respond to me despite the fact that we have not meet each other in person before but we can still build a mutual trust between us.

I need someone I can trust because I have lost almost all of the shares or profits I have made here and through my career because I don't have anyone or family, I can trust or send something to keep for me, you may know that here in Yemen is a very dangerous place, if I find a trustworthy person, I will soon quit my job and find a way to build a good family, before it become too late for me.

As a reporter and senior staff, I have the sum of $5.6 million I made here in Yemeni.
I made this money in accomplished for a Journalist mission of one Oil Facility here 2 years ago, there was a particularly brutal, where we execute the assignment, which this money is my compensation from the sponsors. However, I deposited this money into a G4S financial institution agent and because the money laundering crisis and terrorism here in Yemen the security company informed me that my money was channeled to one of their cooperate banks in Indonesia and they introduced me to the bank for claiming of my funds.

I hope that you can be my beneficiary and assist me receive this fund in your country account and keep it safe so that I can finish my work here in Yemeni. You will also help me invest this money in a profitable venture because I'l come over there after this transaction because of my journalist. I can't go back to my England temporarily because i have many enemies because of my journalist work, and I am afraid of being assassinate.

I will give you "30%"of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. The means and process of receiving this money is very simple as i have asked the bank in Indonesia and the told me about the procedures and it's very easy if only you can agree to assist me in getting this money.

I will be expecting your positive respond towards my mail.

Thanks
Ms Aasfa.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

haderfarzad@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:51 pm

It's difficult to understand,

The main point, is this, i want to flee to your country as soon as i finish my journalist work here in Yemeni because i have many enemies in England because of my career. and this money is with the bank in Indonesia, which i want to transfer this money to you so you can keep it for me till i meet you in your country. it very simple, i will introduce you to the bank in Indonesia to handle the transfer to your country. You will be my representative and my beneficiary to my deposit and according to the bank in Indonesia you will be required to open an offshore none resident account with the bank in Indonesia do not worry the bank will direct you on the procedures you don't need to go there ok.

Thank you so much and i would like you to send me your full information so i can use it Nominate you to the bank.

Here are the information i need from you

Your Name:__
Your Address_______
Your Phone Number________
Your Occupation___________
Your Age___________________
Passport______________
Your country_____
Your email address__________

I will use your full information to nominate you to the bank for the transfer, as soon as the finance institution confirm your legal information, they shall proceed to the transfer request to your account in your country, please i need it because i have decided to come over there to live for the rest of my life and invest my money there, as a journalist, my life is at danger,

Respond back to me and thank you once again for coming forward for my rescue.

Regards
Ms Aasfa.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

haderfarzad@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:49 pm

Thanks for replying back to me i really appreciate it a lot and i hope to be there with you soon.

The below information is the bank contact information, try to contact them now, tell them you're were recommended my Ms Aasfa Hawadah Muqadas from Yemen to open offshore account in their bank.

PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) TBK
Telephone Number: +6285894203775
BANK EMAIL: btncontactcenter@bttnid-online.cf
Address: BTN Tower, Jl. Gajah Mada No. 1 Jakarta 10130

Mr, Maryono,
(PhD.)-Director of Operations.

Send the mail as soon as possible to enable them attend to us quickly ok.

Regards
Ms Aasfa.

Phone:
+6285894203775
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* PT INDOSAT Tbk
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.