Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edouardgoodness@gmail.com Anawilliam4@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

geokcheng@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:11 am

No, 7A, Jalan Indah 16/12,
Johor Bahru Johor, Malaysia
Email: Geokcheng@legislator.com
Tel: +601496888341

ATTENTION:
I have received your email about the payment of the documents And Our Law firms are waiting to receive the payment today as you are promised, & once will confirm the payment of the documents. Our law firm will go to federal court of Malaysia and get the following necessary documents (AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE NEW LEGAL BENEFICIARY, POWER OF ATTORNEY, A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE) Demanded By CIMB Bank Malaysia to transfer the total sum of $2.400.000.00 United States Dollars Late Dr. William Kadri deposited with CIMB Bank in Malaysia into your own account in United States.

Used this bank account number to deposit the money for the documents to our law firm in Malaysia.

Account name ________ Rodiyah B. D. N.
Account number __________ 706 969 XXXX
Name of the bank __________ CIMB Bank Malaysia
Swift Code __________ CIBBMYKL
Bank address _______ Bangunan CIMB, Jalan Semantan, Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur 50490 Malaysia

Total Amount: $1150 United State Dollars

We Are Waiting to receive the receipt of payment immediately you deposit the money to our law firm account and I will proceed with the preparation of the legal documents at the federal court of Malaysia, once my secretary confirms the payment of the documents today.

Yours sincerely in service,
Legal Practitioner: Mr. Geok Cheng
Address: No, 7A, Jalan Indah 16/12,
Johor Bahru Johor, Malaysia
Tel: +601496888341
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Anawilliam4@hotmail.com revdiben@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:01 am

Recovery scam:

Hello dear,
how are you over there in your country, I hope all is well with you and your family. My is Anna William your friend, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, It takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you, despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father fund total sum of $2.400.000.00 United Dollars with the cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands, I Use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left an International bank Draft Cheque of ($250,000.00 United States Dollar) in your Name, I Send the Cheque through Revd. Iben Arang Is the person who connect me to my new partner from Netherlands.

Dear I will like you to accept it, this is from the bottom of my heart and to appreciate your good effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue. Which lead to the successful transfer of this fund with cooperation of My new partner?. Please write a message to Revd. Iben Arang to deliver the bank draft cheque($250,000.00 United States Dollar) to your residential address through dhl courier service and let me know as soon as you withdraw the money from your bank, Then, I will inform my new partner about you and we will invite you here in Netherlands for a business trip.
Here are the information’s to contact Revd. Iben Arang
Email Address: revdiben@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.