Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

matherndarama45@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

matherndarama45@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:45 pm

DateMeFree - message received on the site:

Hi..how are you doing?
My dear i like your country and i will love to do business and relationship with you so i can come to your country to spend time with you
Thanks i hope to Read from you soon, Yours mather If yes please write me at (matherndarama45@gm ail.com)

Fake profile used:

matherbaby90
- 26 y/o female
- new york city, USA
- English, French, Spanish
- studend
- Have no children
Sex female
Date of birth 1992 - September - 10
Height 5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Ethnicity African
Religion Baptist
Marital status Single
Education Some college
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 18 - 75
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
I am looking for a serious relationship one of which that could lead to more. Life is ever changing and because that is I still have hope and faith. That my ture love is still out there. And that theses changes in my life are for the good. If I have to grow old I wish not to grow old and be alone. I am very gentle woman ,sincere and genuine in what I say and do. There is much more to me then what I could ever put in words....

I am single but my life has lost all interest in romance and intimacy! I am a true romantic! Flowers, dancing naked by candle light, soft music. Taking things slow. Fun personality, Masters degree. Artist. Non- judgemental! I really enjoy Sharing ideas. Listening to each other! Soft kisses and passionate embracing! I am 26. I have always taken very good care of my body. I lift weights, exercise daily and am in very good shape! Not interested in change. Prefers I keep my clothes on while I prefer them off. We sleep in separate bedrooms at her request.I am looking for someone who is not appreciated at home. Wants a friend who is willing to share dreams and goals with someone but can't leave your current relationship. I love very deeply but I just need a friend who wants to talk about and share private things their spouse no longer is interested in. I'm still relatively handsome. Bald, 6'1'. Muscular. Hairy body. Longing for a similar friend that is a MAN. I look forward to hearing from someone!

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: matherndarama45@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Email:

Hello my dear
I hope that you have read the message and Friend Request i sent you. I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart with respect to humanity and trust, please I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my mail carefully, I want to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Miss Martha Ndarama from Sudan in Africa. Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.
I am single and I have the fear of God (Allah), I am of 24 years, my father Late Dr Aldulahim Waziri Ndarama was the Bank manager of Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Sudan before the rebels kidnapped and killed my parents with my only twin sister
I'm the only one alive from the family. because i was living in a boarding school then. i pray that their gentle souls may rest in the bosom of the God, amim.
After the death of my parents, the war continues and things become unbearable to me, facing problems and hardship from my wicked uncle who tried many times to kill me, so that I can have access to my father's money.
nevertheless, the merciful Allah have been my rock of safety and protection from this ungodly man who thinks that child is not recognized in their family lineage.
Right now i am living in Senegal refugee camp in order to protect my life from my wicked uncle.
I have prayed and asked ALLAH for direction to look for a foreign trusted person. That is my main reason of writing to you. And I believe that I am not in the wrong side? But my dear friend, if you are not honesty with me, I plead you in the name of Allah to stop writing to me, because I'm privileged to use one Pastor's office computer. Please i want to know your sincerity.
I will like to know you more than this because I do not want to fall into the hand of a bad person. I do not want to go further until I understands your truthfulness and sincerity.
I have attached my photo, i will like to see yours if possible.
May Allah in his infinite mercy bless you and prosper you as i wait impatiently to hear from you.
Yours Faithfully,Martha

+ same pictures.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.