Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

loraphilip01@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

loraphilip01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:55 pm

Email:

My dear,
How are you today?, i hope you are find by his special grace. I appreciate the respect and opportunity you have given to me by replying my mail. please do grant me the orphanage heart to drop you this few lines of expression and i really regret the inconveniences this mail could cause you in case it does not meet with your personal privacy.

I hope you will not be discouraged with this news, I am an Alien orphan residing in an Old UN Abandon refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Northern and Southern Sudan Protectorate Power Tussle war Conflict, which squarely and untimely made away with the entire life of my parents. But to God be the glory in His infinite Mercy on me so luckily, that i have left for school when the incident happened. And once again, i was among the quota of the United Nation (UN PEACE KEEPING GROUP ) of motherless and fatherless Alien Orphans that where conveyed from Sudan to an outstanding peaceful and nearby country called Senegal, where I have been admitted and registered as Alien Status Orphan girl in the Old UN Abandon refugee camp.

And very much indeed,i have been conceived of much heart cry and worry and depressed as the situation here, i have been made to write you in regards to the humiliation, disgrace, sorrow, pains, suffering and tears of my situation over here in my life and i pray to God Almighty to grant you the strength and mercy to come to my rescue.

For a brief information on myself and my family. My name is LORA PHILIP, aged 24 single and never married, first daughter of late Engineer Joseph Philip, whom was the special officer and Adviser on Petroleum and Energy Resource to our formal province Head of State and Region, but very unfortunate and unbearable great loss to mankind , that my father met his untimely death at the age of 52 years Old (May their Souls rest in the best bosom of the God Almighty). Beloved, my life have been trapped into many sorrowful pains and sufferings. I was an undergraduate of University of Khartoum, Sudan studying International Relations and My School Study and future have been quench and disrupted.

My dear,having received your mail, Am much full of happiness and gratefulness for your positive reply.
Beloved this is my most and priority essence of looking for your help as a result of my living status. When my father was alive he deposited $2,300,000.00 (2.3 Million U.S Dollars) in one of the leading Bank and used my name as Next of Kin as the inheritor. Now considering my sorrowful status and living status, i have decided to embark on the transfer of my late father deposited money into your account in your country for my future upholding,study and up keeping. And now I have contacted the bank and informed them about the death of my father and also get them informed of my current refugee Alien living status here in Dakar.

The Bank have accepted to transfer the money into any given account to them. But unfortunately my refugee living status do not permit me the rights and privileges to stand boldly and operates any account and because of this, i have come forward with my utmost gospel mind, appealing for your heart and understanding to help me out and transfer this money into your account, as the bank have also advised me to look for a reliable foreign partner who can receive this money for me in his bank account and i believe meeting you have been the desire and also directed by God Almighty. Though I have been praying over this times without number that God should bring a good person who will not betrayed me by using this opportunity that I am looking for a help.

Below are details that mostly i needs from you to enable me draft and compile a Nomination letter of Beneficiary and send to the bank for the money transfer,

1. Full Name;.......................................

2. Contact Address ...................

3. Country;....................

4. Telephone Number....................................

5. Occupation;.....................................

6. Age;............................................

Please do not forget to say your mind of compensation, that you would really need from me for the such great assistant.
And as soon as the bank transfers the money into your bank account, you will withdraw little from the money and send to me to get my travel documents to meet you in your country to finish my university education.

Mostly to whom i have an outstanding gratitude and advance greeting is Reverend Father Anthony Hills who has been so nice and kind to me, accommodating, helpful and his spiritual and physical effort in my life worth a million Thanks. Please Should you have the desire to talk to me on phone never mind to call, the reverend father's telephone number and email address.(Revfr.anthonyhills@hotmail.com) his phone number , (+221774637978). Feel free to call me through his number, If you call and tell him that you want to speak with LORA he will send for me .

i love doing things with men of calibers, a man with a sound understanding, man with vision, a man that can say something edifying and stand by it, a Man of trustworthy, a man of fulfilling and not promise and fail, a dedicated men and above all, men with the heart of God fearing.

This is all are what I am appealing to the doors of your good heart. I am really suffering here in the camp.
Waiting for your reply,
Your lovely, Lora Philip.

Return-Path: <loraphilip01@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: GREETINGS FROM LORA, I NEED YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCE WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Stolen pictures received with the message:

+221774637978
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.