Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

merhawitbenson@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:36 pm

On net log,

Hello Dear,
Thinking of meeting someone,
like you is my priority;but Am Merhawit,
and for the important issue,email me here
(merhawitbenson@yahoo.co.uk)

Profile elements:

bmerhawitbenson
female - 26 years, Senegal

Name
merhawit benson
Date of birth
28/11/1986
Senegal
Native language
English

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Merhawit Benson <merhawitbenson@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Email:

My Dear,
Thanks for Writing back to me, this gives me the courage that you have the heart of human being,for showing me the interest that you cares to knows more about me,no matter we come across each other via the Internet,but before any other thing,i will like to introduce my self to you,

My full name is Miss Merhawit Hawit Manza Benson, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, i am from Sudan in Central Africa and presently i am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country, Sudan. I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War. The war damaged thousands of innocent Souls in Sudan .

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start. Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and two out of our three family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering School when this deadly incident took place.

It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Sudan.

I would like to know more about your hobbies, life style and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my photos. i wait to hear from you soonest.

And since age or colour has nothing to do with love,when it comes affection with good relationship but with Love and understanding things can happens in our life,but
in my next mail i will send you the phone number of the Reverend father for an easy contact.
Greetings,
from Merhawit

Header:

Received: from [41.83.13.149]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.134.513
Subject: Thanks For The Email,But I Need To Know More About You.

Originating IP: 41.83.13.149
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: merhawitbenson@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:28 am

This Knucklehead for some reason sends all of his stuff from his banker and Lawyer as JPG attachments.

Contact Banker:
Hello My Dear One,
Honestly iam happy to see yours mail to me at this hour which shows how serious you wanted to be of help to me,thank you and thank you so much and i will always think of you each and every minute since i knew you, therefore I really want you to understand very well that i contacted you out of my love and trust of which i equally need the same thing from you.

Right now i hope you are doing just fine over there, is just that mine is too boring here due to the bad situation that l am facing here but all the same, thanks so much for your mail and thanks for the way you have being there for me,

l really appreciate it.You are just so nice and caring and l am very happy to have someone like you in my life,also i want to let you know that i understand that the world is full of evil, but i want you to believe me that all am telling you is nothing but truth from the bottom of my heart, and i found you out of my love.

I am writing to thank you for your understanding, effort and concern to save me from this situation that i am into. My God must bless you. please i want you to do anything within your power to save me from this situation that i am into, this refugee camp is just like hell.

I want to let you know that i am taking you seriously as a brother, father and husband and since i came to know you,i have no doubt about you,i have all my trust and hope on you, look before i come to the site where i found you i pray to God to give me somebody that will be reliable and trustworthy, i believe you are not going to let me down at the end of the day.

Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and l will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this informations, However I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ($3.3 million dollars)deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact in-formations of the bank are as follows,

BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
4, Avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor
B.P. 1992 RP - Dakar - Sénégal,
Mr Khayar Seck,(contact manger)
Tel; (00221 765393572)
Tél. : (221) 849 62 40
Fax : (221) 842 16 67
http: / / www. bank-of-africa.net
Email address (bankofafrica@clerk.com)
Swift : AFRISNDA

My dear i am a bit relieved that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l may not manage it well. As I told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country where i can have my freedom and peace of mind, in the meantime I will be expecting to hear from you soon.

I will be very happy if you contact the Bank immediately for the transfer,Because i can't wait to be with you immediately the transfer is done.My kiss and rose to you.
With Love and trust,
from Merhawit.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.12.54] by web132504.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 28 Feb 2013 06:07:33 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.135.514
Message-ID: <1362031653.31097.YahooMailClassic@web132504.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 06:07:33 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: My Dear,Contact The Bank For Confirmation And Knows Of The Possibilities Of The Transfer.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Good Morning My Love,
Thank you for your efforts to help me,but I have discussed with the Rev.father the letter from the bank and the contact with a lawyer who will prepare the legal documents for you, as required by the BANK OF AFRICA DE DAKAR SENEGAL.

By Rev father, he is one of the distinguished jurists here in Senegal.Out of the documents mentioned in the bank, I have the original deposit certificate and death certificate of my father.Here a lawyer to contact you, if you contact him today.

BARRISTER MAITRE ELHADJI MAME CHAMBERS.
Maitre Elhadji Mame GNING
Avocat-82 avenue lamine Gueye
BP 11695-Dakar Senegal
Telephone line;(00221-772963352)
Email address
(elhadjimamebarr@live.com)
(barristerelhadjimame@lawyer.com)

Honey try to contact him, and informed him, and even showed him a copy of a letter from bank.

Always remember me in your prayers as you go to bed to sleep;but as of the moment am waiting for your call.

I remain yours wonderful,
Merhawit.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.112.61] by web132502.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 02 Mar 2013 10:06:55 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.135.514
Message-ID: <1362218815.8174.YahooMailClassic@web132502.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 10:06:55 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: The Good Lawyer To Contact For The Documents.

Pics and such:

PHONE NUMBERS COLLECTED:
+221776766183
+221765393572
+2218496240
FAX: +2218421667
+221772963352
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:34 am

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:37 pm

After over a year:
Hello My Dearest One,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Bahamas,in the Caribbean, for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place,despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the (DHL OFFICE)here in Dakar Senegal as to make claim of your bank draft;but as to get in contact with the DHL office,here is the office address:

DHL EXPRESS OFFICE
DHL Dakar Senegal SARL
Aeroport Leopold Sedar Senghor
Zone Fret,Dakar(hotline contact (+221707594850)
email( dhloffice@yandex.com )

But on your contact to the DHL office,you be issued a certified bank draft of $100.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with DHL office for i have made direction on how it could reach you,hence you made the contact.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the DHL OFFICE, on your behalf to receive that bank draft.

Yours Old Time Friend.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1048.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Dec 2014 22:36:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: CLIPPED
Received: by 212.82.98.121; Tue, 02 Dec 2014 22:36:00 +0000
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 22:35:58 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Merhawit Benson <merhawitbenson@yahoo.co.uk>

PHONE NUMBER:
+221707594850
Number billable as: mobile number
Country or destination: Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider*: Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elhadjimamebarr@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:51 am

... and three years later.

Skype ID;
live:elhadjimamebarr

Client:
Since of yours silent gap from me,infact i have been worried because of it because just three days ago,that i receive a good news about yours transfer of money of which i got the information's that it has been transfer into a new bank that will get it,wired into yours account and hence you are willing and ready,

Please kindly contact me back for full details on how the money can gets into yours account immediately without delay,

So am waiting for yours immediate respond.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:46 am

...and 4.

Hello My Dear,
Mr Robert Mattaise,has directed me as to send to you this sum of $1900.00USDA for the project,of which both of you talk about and i decided to do as he directed me;but i make this payment via the Western Union Money Transfer and below is of the control number;(MTCN no;1543661002).

But for the claim of the money in cash,kindly email to the manager to his company;

Mr Mataty Cloumbus David,
Email Contact:(matatycloumbusdavid@live.com)

But on doing that,please kindly make sure that;all your details information's in claiming and processing of the money to you be sent to him,then request from him on how the money will gets to you immediately before Mr Robert Mattaise will travel out for the Christmas holiday as i get of the confirmation from his Wife Mrs Youste David.

Thank You Sir/Madam.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:31 pm

Hello My Dear,
Mr Robert Mattaise,has directed me as to send to you this sum of $1900.00USDA for the project,of which both of you talk about and i decided to do as he directed me;but i make this payment via the Western Union Money Transfer and below is of the control number;(MTCN no;1543661002).

But for the claim of the money in cash,kindly email to the manager to his company;

Mr Mataty Cloumbus David,
Email Contact:(matatycloumbusdavid@live.com)

But on doing that,please kindly make sure that;all your details information's in claiming and processing of the money to you be sent to him,then request from him on how the money will gets to you immediately before Mr Robert Mattaise will travel out for the Christmas holiday as i get of the confirmation from his Wife Mrs Youste David.

Thank You Sir/Madam
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Sir/Madam,
In fact today the 13/12/2017,direction has be issued to me as to alert you of the money that was made to paid into yours account but due to the lost of yours Contact with yours account details,we are not able to make the payment to you.

So therefore you are hereby demanded to send these details information's:

Full Name/Account Number with a Copy ID of yours and Phone Number/Country of Birth.

And hence you have it with you:

Then kindly forward it all to the (Group Bank Of Africa)that is the Head Office In Kenya at its email address of:(kenybanoafrica@consultant.com).

Request from the bank of the CAPITAL INVESTMENT of yours with its profit in question as the sum amount of ($3250USDA)

Please that is the only amount the bank MUST transfer to yours account hence you cooperate in line with its banking policy.

Thank You And Happy Christmas to you!!!!.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.