Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

celine.miguel323@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

celine.miguel323@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:51 am

Please i have an important discussion with you get back to me.
Thanks Celine.

Header:
Return-Path: <celine.miguel323@gmail.com>
Received: from [183.79.100.140] by ns503.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 11 Sep 2018 13:08:33 -0000
Received: from [183.79.100.136] by t503.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 11 Sep 2018 13:08:33 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp505.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 11 Sep 2018 13:08:33 -0000
Sender: shakekuma115@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 22:08:31
Reply-To: Celine Miguel <celine_miguel@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Very Important

Hello dear

Sorry if i approached you wrongly, My name is Celine Miguel from Sierra Leone. l am 31 years old. l really need your assistance. My husband died two years ago and the family members want to kill me and my children and seat on the inheritance he left for us in the bank, l am now in a hiding place with my kids and the documents of inheritance is with us. Please help us to have this fund transferred to your country and we will fly to join you. Reply me for more details concerning this matter please email

l will be waiting for your reply very urgent
Thanks and God bless you

Celine Miguel
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

celine.miguel32@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:54 am

Dear

Thanks once again for your response , Please i want us to build trust on each other so that everything will work successfully and i believe we will help each other in future , I want you to help me and my children to claims this funds as my late husband business foreign partner because i can't be able to travel now due to my present situation which i explained to you. Then when you received the money you will help me to invest the money in any good investment in your country that will benefit both families in the future .

I have read and and understand your point of view in this situation is mine, i really appreciate your kind efforts and step you are taking to make sure me and my kids is in a good condition, honestly i will like you to know that before i contacted you for this kind of project that i prayed and fasted that God almighty that i will like to have someone to assist us that the person will be God fearing person also i saw your profile i became interested in you and i decided to email you with shot note telling you to get back to me for more details regarding my situation. please i need you to keep this transaction so confidential for security reason, also i dont want external body you can come to where this fund is to conclude the matter with the bank yourself.

immediately i find the bank i was told by the bank director to provide my late husband foreign partner that this is the agreement between my late husband so please i need your full details as to submit them as my late husband foreign partner/beneficiary of the fund as you can see i dont have access to the fund on till is been transferred into your bank account of any choose.

my late husband was into cocoa business in Abidjan before he died and his family members wants all his assert , to God be the glory he handle this documents into my hand before he died and ask my to keep it very well.Since the death of my husband all my entire family account also my late husband brothers succeeded in collecting all our properties from me that is under my control and they are still looking for more. i `m in hiding place for now and i cannot make call because it`s only you and me knows about this money even his family member did not no about it i and my late husband kept it secret to them for security reason .

I want you to stand as my late husband foreign partner in other to claim the money from the bank for me and my children it`s 100% risk free , Right now i can`t do nothing because i don`t have any cash with me so please try to understand i know we have never meet before i promise you never regret any assistance you give to me and my kids,

This money is deposited in the bank that back the deposit which i' have i will send you all copies of all the documents as i promise as soon as we build trust on each other , where i am now i can not make any calls please try and understand my explanation towards this issue as i really needs your kind help i have attached my photo and my kids

i want you to read this message carefully with understanding and response to me quick so that in the next one week the bank will start the transfer processing direct to your account that is very important and i will come over to meet you for our investment plans meeting and also give you the 20% of the total sum for your kind help as soon as you promise to keep this transaction confidential between two of us for security reasons because this money is my only hope try to understand me, also you are not going to involve any third parties, Therefore I am contacting you to help me secure this found

Please i `m waiting to hear from you so that we will proceed further immediately without any delay.
Sincerely
God Bless you
Celine

Header:
Return-Path: <celine.miguel32@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic308.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 23:14:02
Reply-To: Celine Miguel <celine.miguel32@yahoo.com>
Subject: More details about me

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:08 am

Please i need your help
Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:56 pm

if you really want to help me please call me for more explanation,+22556612767
Thanks
Celine

+22556612767
Cote D'ivoire Mobile
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:18 pm

meaning that you can not help my condition
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:24 pm

i need your help total that is why i need to speak with you now you are calling me names , this is how you are going to assist me by calling me names think about it
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:59 pm

base on your response i know that you are not ready to help me out of my condition, you never ask me about my kids for once maybe you do not trust me
Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.