Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

roseline_asika@yahoo.com eddiegordier@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

roseline_asika@yahoo.com eddiegordier@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:53 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm Miss Roseline Asika 18 years old. My father was a very wealthy
oil merchant and businessman in United State of America (U.S.A). MY
father was poisoned to death by his brothers and my mother die after
given birth to me so because of that the want to take over my late
father properties and his wealth.

My father left the sum of USD$6,500,000 (Six million, Five hundred
thousand dollars) in a fixed/suspense account for me which i want you
to stand as my trustee to claim this from the bank so that i will come
over to your country to further my education in your care.

Hoping to receive your response immediately with your full contact so
that i will submit it to late account officer who will help us and
make sure everything go smoothly.

Send the following information .

1.Full Name .....
2.Residential address .....
3.Private Phone No .....
4.Occupation .....
5.Age .....
6.Country of Origin .....

Waiting to hear from you so that i will tell you more details

Thanks and God bless.
Miss Roseline Asika

Header:
Return-Path: <eddiegordier@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: roseline_asika@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2018 09:41:33
Subject: Personal Message
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

roseline_asika@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:02 pm

Hello

I have already discussed about you and they account officer incharge of my late father fund and got some messages from him demanding that you should go ahead and get in contact with him so he may instruct you on how to proceed.

Already i have sent your information to him now and he certified it and demand that you contact him immediately so that the fund will be transferred to your account after due process followed. He will guide you properly on the process and my duty is to approve you to the bank anytime they contact to know if i authorized you as trustee.

Mr Dorsey is a very close friend to my Late Parent and he encouraged my father to invest in the United states which my father did. He works with the bank where this fund is domiciled and he is the banker in charge of the account. The bank awaits him to provide the trustee which i have already written an application to bank authorizing the immediate transfer to you as my trustee. He will be the one to handle every thing inside the bank on our behalf so please you really need to follow his instructions.

Write him immediately through the below contact

Name:Mr Marvin Dorsey
Email: marvindorsey1970@yahoo.com
Phone:+14793721642

He will return your message once he receive your email because already he is expecting your mail Attached to this mail is a scan copy of my picture hope your family will like me and also welcome me as there own daughter.

Kindly update me as you proceed with him

Your faithfully,
Roseline Asika

Phone:
+14793721642
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Rogers, AR
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc - Il
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marvindorsey1970@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:00 pm

From The Desk of
Operational Manager
Bank of America(BOA)
Bank Address:1151 W. Walnut Rogers, AR 72756 U.S.A

Attention:

I wish to thank you for accepting to assist this little girl in achieving this goal which is also for your mutual benefit as well because i told her to ensure that she offers you a good percentage for her troubles.

It is good you have accepted but before i release any document regarding this transaction or before i proceed to open file in the bank and start the process, you MUST email me and promise that you will back this girl up in this transaction both financially and otherwise to ensure that the fund is being transferred to you and also promise that you will not run away with the fund when it hits your account.

I am saying this because this girl presented a trustee from Indonesia for her fathers other deposit of $5M and after the transfer, the man ran away till today. I trusted this man because he was able to follow the transaction till it was done. He handled everything single-handedly and this was why i trusted in him and the transfer was
done and till we speak, we have not heard or seen the man.

I am also scared at this point so i have to be careful because this is the last deposit left for this girl and if you disappoint her, it will be dangerous to her health considering what she went through initially and how she is suffering now in her country because of his wicked uncle's are trying to kill her so that the will take over his late father properties because she is a girl . This is her last hope.

Please, if you are sure you will do the same, I beg you in the name of God/Allah to declare your interest at the earliest. Once i read back from you, i will proceed properly.

Thanks
Mr. Marvin Dorsey

Header:
Return-Path: <marvindorsey1970@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic312.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 20:46:51
Reply-To: Marvin Dorsey <marvindorsey1970@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Personal Message...Account officer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:35 pm

From The Desk of
Operational Manager
Bank of America(BOA)

Attention:

I wish to thank you for response. I want to trust you and hold you by your word. I will start up the application to the board of directors on your behalf and also do the inter bank paper works where i will fill your information and also Roseline Asika appointment letter and letter of authorization will be submitted as well.

Please kindly reconfirm your information to me and also scan a copy of your international passport or drivers license which i will also tender in the application as your signature and identity. Once they get this, they will verify from bank records and get back to us with the necessary form to fill out and follow the normal bank processes before the fund will be credited in any account which you will provide.

Do send me the above requirement as soon as you can so i may follow it up immediately.

Thanks

Marvin Dorsey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:41 pm

From The Desk of
Operational Manager
Bank of America(BOA)

Attention:

I understand that you have been waiting to read back from me.
To proceed, I have officially notified and applied for the release of the fund to the board of directors on your behalf and they have agreed to proceed by sending the attached bank questionnaires which if answered correctly, they will give an approval letter proceeding to the transfer of the fund.

Find attached, a copy of the bank questionnaires which you are required to print out, fill,sign and return for vetting and approval.In other to guide you properly as promised, Below are the answers you will fill in the form. 1) MR NICHOLAS ASIKA 2) USA 3) BEST FRIEND AND BUSINESS PARTNER 4) 58 YEARS 5) BUSINESS MAN AND OIL MERCHANT 6) YES 7) BILLS INVESTMENT AND OILS with Reg No:63935925NGR 8) FIXED INVESTMENT DEPOSIT 9) SBN/BAA23101 10) SBN76430S20K12 11) MY DAUGHTER.This are the answers to the questions in the bank document attached.

Just fill it in and sign and return to me urgently Please do not waste in responding as we need to get approval urgently too.Once we get the approval, the bank will need you to choose between coming to the bank to sign the transfer documents or you follow the proxy endorsement process where you will get a legal back up to do this.

I will advise we choose the proxy endorsement process as i will make plan and arrangement of a legal practitioner who will do this.After this, i will send you a copy of the Ministry of Finance application letter which you will sign and return to me so i may submit it for their final approval. After this, then the bank will issue you a form where you will fill your account information where the fund will be transferred to. After which the transfer will be done and the transfer confirmation slip will be sent to you.The bank will also contact your bank for verification before transfer.They will also instruct your bank to pay you without any question or problem as you have been cleared from here. This is just the simple process. I have attached a copy of my work identity for your perusal and documentation. Please keep it confidential. Get back urgently.

Regard,
Marvin Dorsey

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:22 am

From The Desk of
Operational Manager
Bank of America(BOA)

Attention:

Kindly send me your account details so that i will submit it to the bank.

Regard,
Marvin Dorsey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:58 pm

From The Desk of
Operational Manager
Bank of America(BOA)

Attention:,

I wish to inform you that approval has been given after i submitted your account details to Board of Directors Bank of America (BOA) and your information has been cued into bank database and the notice that it has been long nobody is operating Roseline Asika Late father account and because of that the want us to re activate the account before they will transferred the fund to this account you provide.

They also require the legal documents like the stamp duty and affidavit and letter of administration. All this will be taken care by the legal department and require money.

The total amount required is $650, $300 which will be deposited to reactivate the account and another $350 for the legal process.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible for the payment information

Thanks,
Marvin Dorsey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:47 pm

Hello

Kindly use the account information and make the payment immediately so that the transfer will be done today without any delay and make sure that as soon as you make the payment then send me the scan copy of the payment slip for confirmation and documentation because I will submit it to the bank immediately.

This is the account details.

Bank name: bank of america.
Account number:4880 7654 XXXX
Routing number: 111 0000 25.
Account name: Brandie R. G.
Swift code: BOFAUS3N.
Bank address:1020 E Pioneer Pkwy, Arlington, TX 76010

After payment send me the scan copy of the payment slip immediately.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regard,

Marvin Dorsey

Hello Sir,

I have been waiting for the payment because the bank really want to transfer this fund as soon as the receive your payment.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible

Regard

Marvin Dorsey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Dear Sir

There is no other account but can I send you a name so that you will send the money through western union or money gram?

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible

Regard,

Marvin Dorsey

Hello Sir,

I have been waiting to hear from you. Should I give you a name so that you will make the payment through western union.

Regard,

Marvin Dorsey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:12 pm

Hello Sir,

Kindly use this account again.

bank. woodforest national bank.
acct name. kanesha w
acct no.171 251 XXXX
rout no.113008465

Regard

Marvin Dorsey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.