Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

noorakar4@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

noorakar4@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Message received on DateMeFree (dating site):

Hello i am miss Maureen, good and nice looking woman, i am here in search of man for good relationship, i will like us to meet please my love feel free and contact me to my email address ok noorakar4@gmail.com

Fake profile used:

Baby1
- ID: 252970
- 32 y/o female (1986 - March - 6)
- new york, USA
- English
- Sales
- Have 2 children

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: noorakar4@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:56 pm

Email:

Hello my dear,
I am happy for your response. I am Mrs. Maureen Ding, the wife of late (Mr. Isaiah Abraham Ding), a politician and a businessman who was killed by Rebels in my country, Sudan in December 2012.

After i lost my husband by the enemies because of the political crises in my country SUDAN, then after the funeral of my dear husband, my last born (Idris) was kidnapped by the same bad people, and he has not been found till now. So i found out that my life is in danger in that country, then i have to run away from the country to the West African country called Senegal, with my little daughter, Kate.
The reason why I write is to stand as the next of kin to my late husband funds in the bank, so that the transfer can be done in your name, I will give you all the information that may be required.

This is because after my explanations to the bank, the Royal Bank of Scotland, UK, who advised me to seek for a good foreign partner who will help me transfer the money will appear in your account due to my current conditions .
Meanwhile, the money deposited by my husband with the Royal Bank of Scotland ($8,300,000.00 SUD) eight million three hundred thousand SUD. So if I get a positive response from you, then I will give you the contact information of the Bank to get in touch with them and to transfer the money into your account on my behalf.

In the meantime , you have 40% of the total fund for your assistance , while 60% will belong to me. I hope for a positive reply from you as soon as possible. Attached here is our family photos and the man was my late husband. Sincerely, Mrs. Maureen

Stolen pictures used showing "her" husband and children not posted.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.