Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

d_29laws@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

d_29laws@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:32 am

Dearest

Nice to meet you. My name is Diane Laws from France. l am 31 years old. l really need your assistance. My husband died two years ago and the family members want to kill me and my children and seat on the inheritance he left for us in the bank, l am now in a hiding place with my kids and the documents of inheritance is with us. Please help us to have this fund transferred to your country and we will fly to join you.

Attached is my picture.

I will give you more details upon your reply

Diane Laws

Header:
Return-Path: <d_29laws@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic309.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 01:05:15
Reply-To: Diane Laws <d_29laws@yahoo.com>
Subject: From, Diane Laws
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dlaws29@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:54 pm

Dear
May this mail find you well. l will start by thanking you so much for getting back to me. l am delighted to receive your mail. Your acceptance have brought joy and happiness to me knowing fully well that l am stranded right now as we do not know anybody to run to here for assistance. we are confiding so much on you. Names of my two children are Nadia Six years old while Jean-Marc. is 3 years old. It is a joy to us for your acceptance to help me secure this inheritance and have it invested wisely in your Country. It is true that we do not know each other and have never meet before, l hope that this transaction is the beginning of an everlasting relationship among us.

May God bless you and your family for accepting to help a widow like me, our major target now is to secure this inheritance and flew out of France. Because of my late husband family who are after our life because of this legacy which my late husband left for us.

The money is an inheritance which my late husband left for me before his untimely death and it is deposited in a Bank here in France where we are at present seeking for your urgent help to transfer the funds out and move to your Country to settle down.

You will stand as the foreign partner to my late husband to meet up with the agreement which my late husband entered with the Bank on the date of deposit to enable the Bank transfer the total money to the account you will provide to them. The inheritance is 8,800.000.00 Euros

It will be good for you to send me your identification like passport or International ID for easy communication, After receiving your reply, i will send you the deposit documents which the bank gave to my late husband on the date of deposit. And also the Bank contact so that you will contact the Bank immediately and request from them on the formalities to transfer the money to your account. l will be given you 20% of the total money for your assistance.

Attached is my picture and kids.

I will be waiting for your urgent reply.
Best regards.

Diane

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dlaws29@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:59 pm

Dear ,

Thanks for your email and considering to help me and my 2 kids, All i need is your honest assistance to invest in your country and make arrangement for me to come and start a new life with my 2 kids.

I will appreciate you telling me more about yourself if you do not mind, like; what you do for a living? are you married? if yes, do you have kids? if yes, how many?, etc. Please send me also the details i have requested from you - phone # and address, Once i hear back from you i will send you the documents of the fund and the bank contact.

Please i am counting on you and will be waiting to hear from you.

Best regards.

Diane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dlaws29@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Dear ,

Thank you so much for your understanding and readiness to help us. l am very happy for your readiness to help us secure this fund in your country. We have been suffering so much and this money is the only hope we have in life. It has not been easy for us as i explained to you even to eat has been a problem. So please what ever you can do to facilitate the transfer of the fund will be highly appreciated. Once the money is transferred and you confirmed it in your account, you are going to send us enough money to settle our bills and start arrangement to come over to your country while you take care of the investment.

Here is the documents as proof of my claim and the bank contact.

Mr. Carlos Jose ( Manager)
E-Mail: socgenerale@parismail.com
Banque Populaire Val De France
17 Rue Saint-Roch, 28800 Bonneval, France

Feel free to contact the Bank via email first and get back to me once you hear from the Bank Director. However, you can as well ask the Bank regarding the procedures to transfer the money to you. l have never do such transfer before and i do not know the procedures involved. Already i have written the Bank and introduced you as my foreign partner to meet up the agreement they entered with my late husband i am hopeful that the bank will be waiting to hear from you so they can start the transfer procedures.

God bless you,
Diane Laws

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

socgenerale@parismail.com dlaws29@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:35 pm

ATTN:

SIR/MADAM,

I ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER REGARDING THE ACCOUNT OF LATE MR. FRANCOIS LAWS BASED ON THE INTENTION OF MRS. DIANE LAWS AS SHE INFORMED US TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

FIRSTLY YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SEND US YOUR DETAILS WHICH WILL BE USED TO HAVE THE FUND TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT SEE BELOW AND SEND US ALL THE INFORMATION.

FULL NAME : -------

NATIONALITY : ------

YOUR HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS: -------

TELEPHONE (MOBILE/HOME): ---------

NAME OF RECEIVING BANK : ---------

ADDRESS OF RECEIVING BANK: ---------

SWIFT CODE: --------

ABA ROUTING # --------

ACCOUNT NAME : -------

ACCOUNT # : ---------

AMOUNT: -----------

PASSPORT: -----------

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THIS DETAILS WE WILL PROCEED WITH THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT. SO SEND DETAILS AS STATED ABOVE.

YOURS IN SERVICE

MR. CARLOS JOSE ( MANAGER)
BANQUE POPULAIRE VAL DE FRANCE
17 RUE SAINT-ROCH, 28800 BONNEVAL, FRANCE

Dear ,

How are you today, Please have you contact the bank let me know what is going on.

I will be waiting for your urgent reply.

Best regards.

Diane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:28 pm

ATTN:
SIR/MADAM,

I ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR DETAILS INFORMATION AS REQUIRED, THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN .

I HAVE FORWARDED YOUR DETAILS TO THE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OFFICE FOR THE TRANSFER AND IT IS BEING PROCESSED ONLY REQUIRING THAT YOU OBTAIN THE TRANSFER APPROVAL DOCUMENTS WHICH COST $1,250 EUROS. THIS APPROVAL WILL BE ISSUED BY THE APPROVAL OFFICE UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE.

THE APPROVAL OFFICE HAS INDICATED THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY THIS SUM TO OBTAIN THE APPROVAL, YOU ARE BEING ADVISED TO SEND THIS AMOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS IT IS REQUIRED TO BE PAID AT THE EARLIEST, THEN THE TRANSFER WILL PROCEED THE SAME DAY AS WELL.

I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER FOR THE TRANSFER TO PROCEED IMMEDIATELY. THE PROCESS WILL NOT EXCEED 24HOURS AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FROM YOU TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN USA.

YOURS IN SERVICE

Dear

How are you today, I hope you are fine. Thanks for your email update, Please let me know when you have receive our fund to your account so that you will send me enough money to pay my bills and start coming to your country to settle down with my kids.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Best regards.
Diane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:19 pm

ATTN:

SIR/MADAM,

I ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER. ALRIGHT SEE BELOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT WHICH YOU WILL USED TO WIRE THE FEE BANK TO BANK TRANSFER..

BANK NAME: LA BANQUE POSTALE
ADDRESS: 7 AVENUE PARMETIER, PARIS FRANCE
BENEFICIARY: EHIDOM V.
ACCOUNT NO. 6384730XXXX
IBAN: FR 71 20041000016384730XXXXXX
BIC: PSSTFRPPPAR
ADDRESS: DRANCY FRANCE

I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS YOU HAVE TRANSFER THE MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT I GIVE YOU TO SEND THE MONEY IN ORDER FOR THE TRANSFER TO PROCEED IMMEDIATELY. THE PROCESS WILL NOT EXCEED 24HOURS AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FROM YOU TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN USA.

YOURS IN SERVICE

Dear

How are you today, I hope you are fine. Thanks for your email update, i have been in the hospital since morning my daughter Nadia is very sick. Once again thanks you for the fee you paid to the bank to have our fund transfer to your account i appreciate your effort, Please update me if you have send the fee to the bank.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Best regards.
Diane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dlaws29@yahoo.com socgenerale@parismail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:20 pm

Dear ,

How are you today, thanks your email below, i have been in the hospital since yesterday as my daughter Nadia is very sick. Please what happen you did not send the fee to the bank? I contact Mr. Carlos this morning to know if he have transfer our fund to your account, but he forwarded your message you sent to the bank that you will send the money yesterday and until now they did not receive any money.

My dear i hope you really want to help me and my 2 kids please let know your sincerity on this transfer our fund to your account so that you will send me money to pay some of our bills and preparing to come your country to settle down with kids,

I will be waiting for your good news if you have send the money to the bank.

Best regards.
Diane

ATTN:

SIR/MADAM,

I ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER, IT SURPRISE US THAT YOU DID NOT SEND THE MONEY AS YOU PROMISE ON YOUR BELOW MESSAGE. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND YOU ARE NOT A JOKER PERSON SO THAT WE WILL NOT WASTING OUR TIME WITH YOU REPLYING YOUR MESSAGE WE ONLY DEALING WITH A SERIOUS CLIENT IN OUR BANK.

WE WILL BE WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP TODAY IF WE DID NOT RECEIVE ANY PAYMENT SLIP TODAY WE WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS PERSON THEN WE WILL CANCELLED THE TRANSFER.

YOURS IN SERVICE

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

socgenerale@parismail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:53 pm

ATTN:

SIR/MADAM,

I ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER, IT SURPRISE US WITH YOUR BELOW MESSAGE THAT YOU SAID THE ACCOUNT IS NOT GOING THROUGH FOR THE PAYMENT I DID NOT BELIEVE YOU.

ANYWAY IF YOU SAID SO THEN YOU HAVE TO USE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM IF YOU DID NOT ACCEPT OUR OPTION THEN YOU ARE JOKER PERSON AND WE WILL NOT WASTING OUR TIME WITH YOU REPLYING YOUR MESSAGE AGAIN AND THE TRANSFER WILL BE CANCELLED, THEN WE WILL SEND OFFICIAL LITTER TO DIANE LAWS.

YOURS IN SERVICE

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dlaws29@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:14 pm

Dear

How are you today and happy new year 2019, It may be surprise as i contact you again it is good news to inform you about my success in getting my funds transferred, I hope all is well for you and your family. Well i write to thank you and i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me and my kids Nadia and Jean-Marc in transferring the funds to your account without suicide and i want to show my appreciation over your help.

My dear , I finally get a pastor who help me concluded the transaction paid all the fees needed for the funds transferred to his account. So i want to compensate you for your past efforts with a sum of $500.000.00Usd (Five Hundred thousand Dollars).

So please contact pastor Phillip Nelson and ask him for the money i have told him to send it to you as soon as possible, i will be traveling to London in short time with my kids Nadia and Jean-Marc.

Name: Phillip Nelson
Email Address: phillip.immi@gmail.com

Regards
Diane Laws
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.