Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emilianjohnson76@gmail.com emilianjohnson350@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

emilianjohnson76@gmail.com emilianjohnson350@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:45 pm

how are you doing today

Header:
Return-Path: <emilianjohnson350@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: emilianjohnson76@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018
Subject: Emilian

My Dear,
My name is Emilian Johnson from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair skin, (never married before) and now I have 25 years of living in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was waged in my country. My late father, Dr. Johnson Apu was the director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser the former head of state (the late Dr. Robert Guéï) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was just me that is alive Now, I make my way to a nearby country Senegal where I am going now in a refugee camp. I would like to know more about you, what you like and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will like to tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture before the outbreak of civil war. I would also like to see more of your photos. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
Miss. Emlilan Johnson

Header;
Return-Path: <emilianjohnson76@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018
Subject: darling my picture for you‏.

Capture.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilianjohnson76@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:36 pm

Hello My Dearest.
I am glad to write to you,how are you? Hope you are fine, I thank God for you.Your message was a total relief to me. May God protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life.I will like him to make away for you, my prince i love the way you sound to me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out of this camp so that i come to your country for us to carry out and actualize our dream.

As i was saying in this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays of the week.Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace with your help i will come out from here very soon.We don't have any relative now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war.. The only person we have now is Rev. James Mark. who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church on this camp ( CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221707567274 ) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with Emilian, he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my profession because it was my father's dream to establish a maternity for me before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter when i receive a positive response from you showing to me that you are willing to help me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as a 'foreign partner 'which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred. From it we can travel to America or any major country in Europe and live there. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

My favorite language is English, and our local language, but I speak English very well because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 11.00 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have allot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
Miss Emilian Johnson

Phone:
+221707567274
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: emilianjohnson76@gmail.com emilianjohnson350@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:42 pm

Profile elements:
Osinachi Osinachi / osita.ijezie
Active on February 3rd, 2018
Car Dealer at Car dealer and Car Dealer at Business man
Studied at Abia State University
Lives in Dakar, Senegal
From Owerri, Imo

Osinachi.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi darling
I have read and understand all you have said, and I must thank you for your words and the ability of helping me, darling I don't have any other ability to get out of this place only your help as i know that you will be the right person to help me, because God has Joined us together and we are meant to be Darling, like i told you i don't have my International passport to get out of this place to meet you and all my wish is to be with you to take good care of you and to carry on my education. Darling i will like you to write a letter to Reverend James Mark, he is the only one that can help me to get me the passport, hence you can get contact with him, please darling i know that you really love me and want to help me please try anything humanly possible to contact the reverend now and lets wait to know if he will agreed to help us, if i meet you over there we can go to the London bank and get my late father's money transferred into your account., Darling
please here is the Reverend Father,s contact

Name ---- Rev. JAMES MARK
Email Add. --- ( rev-jamesmark@hotmail.com )
Phone.-- +221707567274

Honey please do hasting up to get in contact with him in respect of getting us the passport and other necessary documents to have my total freedom, .Please do update me as quick as you are in contact with him i will be looking forward to have your news as quick as possible,Have a nice day and always think about me,
Kiss you with Hug.
Miss. Emilian Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev-jamesmark@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Greetings in the name of our Lord,
Thank you so much and God bless you for chosen to help this young lady,We have just came back from the Church now, I have heard so much about you by Miss. Emilian Johnson, one of the refugees in the camp here,Actually she has told me of your intention to assist her get freedom here on camp to meet you to start her life and continue her studies,Any way there are a lot of forms to fill after an official application to the welfare officer to grant her freedom,the welfare officer is a senior officer of the United Nations,Before any application can be made,it is necessary that she gets an international passport to getting her international passport,she needs to swear an Affidavit of Oath concerning her birth and origin to prove her origin and age. It will cost which is the primary prerequisite for her freedom.I have contacted my good friend of me who work at the Ivorian Embassy concerning the cost of international passport and they told me that it will cost the sum of 105 dollar 190 dollar each for the registration of the two oath at the high court here in Senegal,Therefore the TOTAL cost of getting her international passport is 295 dollar and it will be out in three working days,It is when the international passport is ready,that i will file an application or apply to the welfare officer here on camp for her refugee clearance,This will enable her have access to apply for visa to travel to any country of her choice and a preferential treatment will be given to her as a result of the united nations refugee clearance she has been issued. You have to send to me your full information as they will appear on the application form. In case you may wish to send the money, you can send the money

through the Western Union with my name

NAME .......................... JAMES MARK
COUNTRY..................... DAKAR SENEGAL.
ADDRESS ..................... 34 YOUFF LINE
CITY................................ DAKAR
COUNTRY CODE............ 00221
PHONE................+221707567274

Inform me as soon as you send the money,Please remember to send to me your full information as your name,address,occupation,age and marital status as they will be required when filling the form.
I thank you once again for choosing to help this girl.
God bless you,
Rev James Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:22 pm

Good day,
how are you today? hope you are fine and alright,Honey i am more than grateful to read from you and to write to you,thank you for your effort and concern towards my life and your ability to help me out from here.Honey have you heard from the Reverend?what is the Reverend respond to you? did the Reverend agree to help us and get the required documents for the passport from us,please honey i need to know how far you have gone with the Reverend. Until then honey i will be waiting for your positive and kind respond to my mail. In case if you have not contact the Reverend please contact him immediately.
information's,

Name ---- Rev. JAMES MARK
Email Add. --- rev-jamesmark@hotmail.com
Tel.- +221707567274

Till then remember to think and dream about me while you are enjoying the week over there.
Yours Love,
Miss Emilian Johnson

Hello my dear how are you doing over there in your country today , the reverend father told me that you contaced him on email , please i want to hear from you to day .My dear please follow the procedure that reverend father told you so that i can get my passport very fast because here is not good for me
I really want to join you over there in your country and start a new life with you
i will be happy to read from you today
yours Emlilan Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:22 pm

My beloved brother i received your mail regarding how to send the money for miss Emilian Johnson passport. Since you said that you cant send through werstern union I have a friend in united state , send the money to her so that she can send it to me over here. because i dont have internatonal account over here to received the money.

Please as soon as you send the money scan the receipt of the payment and send to me so that i will show her for verification

God bless you for your help to the young girl.

As soon as i received the money i will go and get a passport for her

Below is the account information

BANK NAME .Bank of America
ACCOUNT NAME. Susan J.
ACCOUNT Number .. 48807588XXXX
Rountiine Number.... 111000025
Swift Code ..Bofaus3n
Bank Address . 100 North tyron
Street Charlotte
North Carolina 28255 USA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:51 pm

God will bless you for your good help , please as soon as you send the money try to send the payment receipt for vrification

Thanks

Rev. James Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilianjohnson76@gmail.com rev-jamesmark@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:29 pm

Hello my dear how are you doing today, the Reverend father told me that you refused to send the money for my passport through Werstern Union and he gave you Account from USA and you also refused to send , Please i want to ask you something , are you really intrested to help me out or are you just want to joke with me. because i understand that if i am so much important to you , you could have help me by sending the money through werstern union because it is the fast means of sending money .
Why do you refused to send through werstern and also refused Account. and you need another Account. please i am not really happy
please respond to me as soon as you received my mail
thanks

My brother try to understand how this little girl is suffring here , i dont have any account again which i will provid please try to send the money through werstern union , that will be very easy for me to get the money here.
please dont reject this because the girl is crying in my office this morning
God will bless you for your understanding
Rev Father James Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:00 pm

Hello my brother one of my church member send this account for me so send the money in this account so that i can received it here in Senegal God bless you

Address: Uba Senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D
Name: MUSA C. S.
Bank Name: UBA
Code banque : Sn153
Code guichet : 01301
Account number: 30101002XXXX
Rib: 94
Code swift: UNAFSNDA
Code Iban Sn :1530130130101002XXXXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.