Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emilianjohnson76@gmail.com emilianjohnson350@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rev-jamesmark@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:33 pm

Hello my brother how are you doing i want to know if you have made the payment on the second account i sent to you, kindly let me know because your friend Emilian is very sick since yesterday
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev-jamesmark@hotmail.com emilianjohnson76@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:59 pm

Hello my brother how are you doing i want to know if you have made the payment on the second account i sent to you, kindly let me know because your friend Emilian is very sick since yesterday

Hello my brother

How are you doing today i just i want to know the reason of your silent for the mail i sent to you, please respond so that i will know on how to do this little girl here.

thanks and God bless you

Hello my lovely darling.
Honey how are you and how about your work and everything,I know everything is moving fine,My darling as i am writing to you now,I am deeply sad and crying about my life,I having being thinking what i did wrong to you,I have waited your massage from yesterday till today,You have never say anything to me,Is that how you love me,Even if i did something wrong with you,You should have write to me the last massage and tell me not to contact with you any more,In fact i have not being my self all this while,It is better that you don't contact me at the first place,than to take away my joy and happiness from me.I have being crying and asking why,You have kill me,I don't know what i can do any the moment,I went and ask the Reverend Father if you have even called him on the telephone,He said that he have never head any news from you,Please could you just write to me your last massage,Tell me all your plans with me,Let me know were i am,As i am writing to you now,I am confuse,I don't
know any other thing to do,I am crying allover the night,I want to read for your last letter,
Yours forgetting friend.
Emilian
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilianjohnson76@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Hello my dear how are you doing today, i am not really understand what you are doing even to write to me is a problem , please if you really know that you dont want to help me just open up than to keep me here waiting . i am not really happy because the reverend father told me that he gave you another account to send the money and you promise last week friday , but since now you have never respond to him after his several mail he wrote to you. please tell me what is the problem that makes you be to silent
thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:33 pm

Are you still alive?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 08, 2018 11:15 pm

Hello Dear, How are you?

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred with the help of Mr. Rodriguez Cruz from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with Mr. Cruz. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and your willingness to assist me in transferring my late fathers money, although it did not work out the way we expected it. But in everything i still have to appreciate your concern over my past situation that is why i am writing to you now. I think you can remember the Rev father of the camp where i was staying as a refugee girl then in Senegal? I will like you to make a contact to the camp because i wrote a cheque of US$350.000.00 and dropped to the reverend father and also gave him all your contact so that he can contact you for the cheque of compensation but to my greatest surprise, i called the reverend father and he said that he lost the contact. So i will like you to contact him immediately for the cheque. His name is Reverend Father Mark Mark so contact him immediately and also let me know if you succeed in getting the cheque from him.

This is his email ( rev.markmark1@gmail.com )
Telephone Number ( +221783091361 )

At the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects with Mr. Cruz, and i want to finalize everything with him so that i can go back to my studies. I have just written to reverend father Mark Mark and I told him that you will be contacting him immediately for the cheque. Ensure that you let me know immediately you receive the cheque so that I can share the joy after all the sufferings at that
time. Love and kisses. Yours truly,
Mrs. Emilian

Phone:
+221783091361
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 09, 2018 11:22 pm

Hello Dear, How are you?

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred with the help of Mr. Rodriguez Cruz from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with Mr. Cruz. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and your willingness to assist me in transferring my late fathers money, although it did not work out the way we expected it. But in everything i still have to appreciate your concern over my past situation that is why i am writing to you now. I think you can remember the Rev father of the camp where i was staying as a refugee girl then in Senegal? I will like you to make a contact to the camp because i wrote a cheque of US$350.000.00 and dropped to the reverend father and also gave him all your contact so that he can contact you for the cheque of compensation but to my greatest surprise, i called the reverend father and he said that he lost the contact. So i will like you to contact him immediately for the cheque. His name is Reverend Father Mark Mark so contact him immediately and also let me know if you succeed in getting the cheque from him.

This is his email ( rev.markmark1@gmail.com )
Telephone Number ( +221783091361 )

At the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects with Mr. Cruz, and i want to finalize everything with him so that i can go back to my studies. I have just written to reverend father Mark Mark and I told him that you will be contacting him immediately for the cheque. Ensure that you let me know immediately you receive the cheque so that I can share the joy after all the sufferings at that
time. Love and kisses. Yours truly,
Mrs. Emilian
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.