Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mercybaby200@yahoo.com sofiaba1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mercybaby200@yahoo.com sofiaba1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:11 pm

My Name is Rita, I am very interested to get to know you more,
i have very important matter to discuss with you,
Please write directly to my email address for more information:
(sofiaba1@yahoo.com) Thank you,

Header:
Return-Path: <mercybaby200@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic308.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018
Reply-To: Sofia Bahi <sofiaba1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello

Hello dearit is so nice to hear you back. I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honest. I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness. I will like us to build a strong foundation for friendship. I believe that it's really love that we need. It takes hard work. communication, understanding, and forgiveness, because we are only human. mistakes will be made, misunderstand will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. and it may lead us together. let me tell you more about my self. Like I told you in my first mail. my name is Sofia Bahi from Ivory Coast in West Africa. Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am 24 years old girl 5'8" tall. My Father Dr. Sery Bahi was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father alongside with my mother. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make a way to a near by country Senegal by the help of Red Cross. where we are leaving now as a refugee in the camp. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I hope to read from you soonest. I sent you my pictures.Yours Miss Sofia.

Header:
Return-Path: <sofiaba1@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic315.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018
Reply-To: sofia Bahi <sofiaba1@yahoo.com>
Subject: I will like to know more about you

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiaba1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:42 pm

Darling
Thanks you very much for reply. I am more than happy to read your mail today. So, how are you today? hope all is well. Darling mine is a little bit hot over here in Senegal. just to meet you there is all I want. like I told you in my first mail that I am from ivory coast, but due to the war in my country, that causes the dead of my father and my mother who made me to stay here as a refugee.
My condition here is terrible it is just like one staying in the prison, and I hope by Gods grace I will come out from here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to. all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person I have now is Rev. Paul Lemon. who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp. he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him. I am living in the women's hostel(in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women. The Pastors phone number is (+2217 0804 1482) if you call and tell the Pastor that you want to speak with me. he will send for me in the hostel to answer your phone call. because of my condition here I don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this
situation now took place.

My choosing you is a question I knew you must ask and I think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you. my dear the only hope I have now is the ($1.500,000.00) (One Million five hundred thousand Dollars) my father left for me at Royal Bank of Scotland. which I am the next of kin. I inform the bank manager to help me. he said that I should look for a foreign partner that can help me. because of my refugee status here in Senegal. And I choose you because it is the will of God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. Please reply me so that i will send you the bank information where my late father deposited the money

It was as if my father saw their dead because he
toke the implication of having a big money in Africa and that was the reason why he made the deposit in Royal Bank Of Scotland. I also believe that it is the will of God. Dear however you can call me with the reverend office phone line. my favorite language is English but our official language is French. but I speak English very fluently because I attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school. dear I will also like you to try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices. I have a lot to tell you. I will be thinking about you so much. as I will be waiting to hear from you soonest. Please. we are not allowed to chat here because this is the Reverend office computer, and that is the only internet access i have.
have a good day
Miss Sofia.

Phone:
+221708041482
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiaba1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:34 pm

My Dear Love
How are you today? I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer my $1.5 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father, of which am the next of kin. Presently we are only allowed to go out of the camp only on Monday and Fridays of the week. In fact. this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your account so that i can come over to your country to start a new life with you. My dear i fasted and prayed to God when i got your contact and it was revealed to me that you are the right person that will help me in this transfer.
I send and receive e-mails in the office of Rev Father. He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me always at his office phone with this number (+221 708 041 482) whenever you want to speak with me. When you call tell Reverend father that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the females hostel to answer your call. you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you? i ask God to provide to me person that will lead me to the right Channel. someone that will not betray me, but can you believe since ever i met you, my mind tells me that you have been given to me by God. Listen my dear. i will do every thing to make you happy However. I will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring it into your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL

The name of the transfer officer is : Dr Stephen Hester

Email address : foreignoperation@mail.com

Telephone number : +44 121 456 7840

Fax : 00448704816865

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the $1.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr..Sery Bahi of which am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses .Moreover. i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf. God bless you as i wait to hear from you.
Miss Sofia.

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK

Dear Dr Stephen Hester,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Sofia whose father's name is late Dr.Sery Bahi and that the father has an account No RBS026834093A in your Bank. Miss Sofia in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $1.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.
I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Sofia Bahi that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,
I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thank

Phones:
+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* BT

+448704816865
Number billable as national rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

foreignoperation@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:13 am

Welcome To Royal Bank of Scotland P l c [RBS]
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ INST,36/42 ST ANDREW'S SQUARE,EDINBURGH SCOTLAND
Royal Bank Place
1 Glategny Esplanade
St. Peter Port Guernsey GY1 4NW
Email Address rbsinter-foreignoperations@safe-mail.net
Current Royal Bank of Scotland HQ in St Andrew's Square, Edinburgh
Royal Bank of Scotland HQ, Gogarburn, Edinburgh, Scotland
For your attention,
Sir,

I' am the Deputy chairman of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your Mail which we have received.
Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Sofia Bahi that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.
Late Dr.Sery Bahi is our late customer with ACCOUNT NO RBS026834093A , IBANBIC:RBOSGB2L substantial amount (US$1,500,000.00) of deposited with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2. The death certificate of late Dr.Sery Bahi (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr.Sery Bahi by our bank.

4. As soon as we receive the documents we shall transfer the money to your account within 2 hours.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims.
These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer
Dr Stephen Hester
Tel: +44 7973704419
+44 7031887332
Fax: 00448704716865
Email: foreignoperation@mail.com
or more directives/ clarifications.
Yours Faithfully, chairman Dr Stephen Hester
Deputy chairman Sir Tom McKillop
Email; corporate: foreignoperation@live.co.uk

Phones:
+447973704419
Original network provider* Orange

+447031887332
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiaba1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:13 pm

Hello my love,
I am happy that the bank has replied to you. our being together is getting closer. I talked to the Reverend and he gave me a contact of this lawyer who can help us to prepare the needed documents requested by the bank.

The lawyer will help us to get two documents since i have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the last statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death. I sent you the copies. I pray that Almighty God will help us. Therefore. as a matter of urgency i advise you to contact the lawyer who will help us to get those important documents without delay. Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

NAME : (Barrister Judge Duko)

EMAIL ADDRESS : fidelity_law_chamberss@yahoo.com

TELEPHONE : (+221-763 219 369)

HONEY FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE LAWYER

Dear barrister Judge Duko
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss Sofia whose father’s name is late Dr Sery Bahi and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country Ivory Coast some years back, So before the death of the father. he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the name of Miss Sofia as the next of kin, So due to condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me to transfer the money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her. so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my name and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee. I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank. I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.
HERE IS MY FULL CONTACT DETAILS

(1) MY FULL NAMES IS........................
(2) MY COUNTRY IS...........................
(3) MY STATE AND HOME ADDRESS ARE...................
(4) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS................
(5) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE..........................
(6) MY OCCUPATION ARE.....................
(7) MY AGE ARE.......................

Please my love, try as much as you can today to contact the lawyer with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank. as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you.
As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end. on that note. please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today. I want the bank to transfer the money tomorrow. as you can see what the bank said. that they will transfer the money witin 2 hours. after we have get the documents.
Thanks.

Phone:
+221763219369
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidelity_law_chamberss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:50 pm

TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION

SEQUEL TO THE INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM YOU AND YOUR PARTNER ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON YOUR PARTNER'S BEHALF TO TRANSFER YOUR PARTNER'S MONEY FROM THE BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE.
FROM OUR FINDINGS. OUR LAW FIRM WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE TWO DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM YOU BY THE BANK BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT. FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER.

IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE AND FROM OUR FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT HERE. IT WILL COST THE SUM OF (400 dollars) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.(250 dollars) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.(70 dollars) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE.
OUR LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF (100 dollars)
TOTAL NOW WILL BE ( 820 dollars) ONLY TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.
INFORMATION'S OF RECEIVING THE MONEY FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM

SEND THE MONEY BY WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM

SENDER NAME.............YOUR NAME

RECEIVER NAME......... JAMES DUKO

TEL PHONE. +221763219369

CONTROL NUMBERS MCTN.............

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE MONEY TODAY, WE SHALL START THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN TWO WORKING DAYS. YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY NAME. AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS MONEY, TRY AND GIVE ME A CALL TO PICK IT UP.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BARR. (DR) JUDGE DUKO ESQ.
FIDELITY LAW CHAMBERS Int,
158 POLITY AVENUE DAKAR SENEGAL,
TEL PHONE. +221763219369

Header:
Return-Path: <fidelity_law_chamberss@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic304.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018
From: Fidelity Chamberss <fidelity_law_chamberss@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Fidelity Chamberss <fidelity_law_chamberss@yahoo.com>
Subject: RESPONSE FROM FIDELITY LAW CHAMBERS INT.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiaba1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:56 pm

Hello my dear love, i am worried because i have not heard from you since yesterday. darling i want the bank to complete the transfer this week. i am really suffering here and i want to be with you soon. darling tell the lawyer to prepare the documents quickly and send it to the bank to enable the bank to transfer my money to your account.
I wait to hear from you soon
Your Love Sofia.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidelity_law_chamberss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:42 pm

TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION

IN REGARD TO YOUR MAIL. WE ARE SORRY NOT TO GIVE YOU OUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS PREVIOUSLY. ON GOING THROUGH YOUR PREVIOUSLY MAIL AND THE DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU FORWARDED TO US WE REALIZE THAT THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ARE THE ONLY THING DELAYING, SO FOR URGENT REASONS THAT'S WHY WE TOLD YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY-GRAM. WE NOTICED THAT YOU WORK IN THE BANK AND YOU KNOW IT TAKES 3 OR 4 DAYS FOR ANY PAYMENT TO ARRIVE HERE IF MADE BY BANK TO BANK. BUT WESTERN UNION >MONEY-GRAM > RIA > MONEY-EXPRESS TAKES ONLY FEW MINUTES TO ARRIVE.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF OUR INTERNATIONAL BANK ACCOUNT WHICH YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT.

NAME OF THE BANK..... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS........ COMPTABILITE SENEGAL
ACCOUNT HOLDER........ OSCAR R.
ACCOUNT NUMBER......... 0374714XXXX
BANK CODE.............. SN100
CODE AGC.............. 01011
RIB.................. 65
SWIFT CODE..........AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN..... SN08 SN10 0010 1100 3747 14XX XXXX

NOTE: AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MADE YOU SHOULD SEND US THE PAYMENT RECEIPT. AND THE DAY THAT THE PAYMENT WILL ARRIVE HERE.

TEL PHONE. +221763219369
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiaba1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:45 pm

Hello my love. darling i have heard what you said, please tell the lawyer after he have prepared the documents he should inform me because i will go and give him the documents which i have here with me so that he can post all the documents to the bank at once.

I wait to hear from you
Your Love Sofia.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidelity_law_chamberss@yahoo.com sofiaba1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:11 pm

TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION

IN REGARD TO YOUR MAIL. WE ARE WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT RECEIPT. AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT WE SHALL START THE PROCESS OF PREPARING THE DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY.

TEL PHONE. +221763219369

Good day my dear love. darling i have heard what you said. darling as soon as you send the money to the lawyer tell the lawyer to do everything faster so that the bank will complete the transfer this week. darling i want the transfer to completed this week. i want to come over to your country this month. as soon as the bank transfers my money to your account you will send me some money to prepare my traveling papers and come to your country.

I wait to hear from you soon
Your Love Sofia.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.