Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wapnowskis@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

wapnowskis@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:13 am

My name is Katie, I am 37 years old, My priority of contacting you is to propose a business that requires a rapid implementation and i am willing to give you all the necessary information about me once trust is established between us.

Due to the current president Bashar Al-Assad protests in my country Syria, many families are running for their dear lives as soldiers are killing civilians women and children.

I want to bring to your notice that I have in my possession $ 1.5 million dollar. This is money that my husband and I have saved our life as an industrialist and he have it deposited with a bank overseas before he was killed.

As a woman since my husband is dead, all I have are my two kids Michael and Jay, we deserve a decent life as I want us to grow up in a peaceful environment. I want to move to your country with my family and invest the money i have in accordance with the law, your advice and help. We can work together and achieve a better future for our families.

I have contacted you because i am in need of a trustworthy person who will contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign partner and ask the bank the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.

I have lost all my relatives in the war, now with no brother and sister, I cannot risk my life here to avoid my family lineage. I take this opportunity because I have no alternative and other purpose to trust someone.

I will appreciate if you reply me so i can explain further

Yours sincerely,
Katie

Header:
Return-Path: <wapnowskis@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018
Subject: Please get back to me
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wapnowskis@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:52 am

Dear , Thank you for replying my message, I very much appreciate it. After council, my husband was killed because he support to be a democratic Government in my country. I have lived my life with all these pains hoping that someday things will turn out to be better but all to no avail.

Like I told you earlier, I have in my possession $1.5 million dollars and this money was deposited in my name by my late husband with a bank in Turkey before he was killed. My intentions are for you to contact the bank on my behalf so that they will transfer my fund to you, i have already informed the bank management about my situation and they have promised to release my fund to the person that will come forward on my behalf. I am ready to come over to your country with my kids and invest part of the money in compliance with the law, your advice and help.

Since you are willing to assist us in this our present situation, you are entitled to 20% cash for your help and assistant, I will also notify the paying bank and send to them your details so that the money will be released to you before you can assist us here.

I want to promise you that i will not be a burden to you and your family, please open your heart and help us.

I will appreciate for you to send me your full names, address and a copy of your identification so that I will send it to the bank in Turkey and tell them that you are my closest relative and I will instruct them to release the money to you.

I want to inform you that as soon as I receive all this information from you, I will send to you a copy of the deposit slip which was used in Depositing the fund with the bank.

Please find attached my picture family

Yours in faithfully
Katie

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wapnowskis@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:50 pm

Dear , Thank you for your concerns and kindness towards this my empty life and please i will like you to understands more that my life over here in Syria is like one staying in prison, that is why i am pleading for you to hurry up on whatever we are doing as i am becoming very eager to start up my arrangement to meet you facially and after the bank transfer.

My intention is to have a good future and a good living, and i hereby promised that i will give all the respect that i can afford as a human, I will never disappoint you when i come over to your place. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring good to us, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my whole life.

Below here is the contact of the bank, i am the owner of the money, and i have already informed the officers about you which they have agreed to respond back to you on what to do for you to receive the fund legally and successfully into your position just as soon as you contact them and there will be no other question at the bank.

Bank Name: Akbank Turkey
Address: 34340 Levent Besiktas Istanbul, Turkey
Tel: +905396119314
E-mail: akbank1@accountant.com
Contact Person: Mr. Cem Mengi

Please write and call the bank, when you get them on the line, you can tell them that you want to speak with Mr. Cem Mengi and you are calling on behalf of the funds of Katie and that you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you send an email to them and at the same time you can call them on telephone for them to know how serious we are, whatever you discuss with them, let me know so that i will be knowing what is happening.

My prayer is for God to grant us our pursuance and by the grace of God everything will be fine, Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security reasons only.

Yours in faithfully,
Katie

Phone:
+905396119314
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Turkey
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Turkcell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wapnowskis@gmail.com akbank1@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:08 pm

My good friend , thank you so much for everything. Please make sure you follow the instructions of the bank so that my funds will be transferred to your account.

We know in this life, no one is perfect to make his or her own choice, in everything we do in this life, we as human, we try our best to make sure we live a perfect life.

I am glad for this chance of knowing you and I hope for this friendship to last and bring us many good memories in the future.

Please send me news

Thank you

Dear Valued Customer,

Sir / Madam

This is to inform you that we have received an instruction from our customer Mrs. Kate Wapnowski to transfer her funds to your nominated bank account.

All you have to do is to fill the transfer application form and send it back to us to enable us be in the meeting with the board of directors concerning the transfer.

We look forward to hear from you

Yours in Service,
Mr. Cem Mengi

Header:
Return-Path: <akbank1@accountant.com>
Received: from [105.112.22.106] ([105.112.22.106]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 7 Feb 2018
Subject: Today's Update from AkBank Turkey

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 105.112.22.106<br>Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain<br> City: Isieke<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

akbank1@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:27 pm

CUSTOMER BANK / PERSONAL INFORMATION

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Name:
Account Number:
Swift Code:
Routing No:
IBAN:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.