Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zinaalbert2@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

zinaalbert2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:33 pm

My dear one,how are you today i hope fine i just want to know how far have you go with the bank
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 pm

Notice: , what is going on am still waiting for you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:28 am

NOTICE: OK i will like you to transfer this money through money gram so he will be faster for me to get it so i can proceed the documents, IF YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN USE THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION THERE IN U S, IS MY COLLEAGUE

Bank Name...........Bank of America
Account Number..........48807520XXXX
Routine number..............111000025
Account Name............B. N's Transportation
Address.....................Charlotte North Carolina 28255 USA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:36 am

OK , am waiting thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:14 am

Notice: what is going on am still waiting for you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:58 pm

Notice: what is going on am still waiting for you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zinaalbert2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 13, 2018 12:33 pm

My Dear One,

This is to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner who is now my business investment partner. Presently, I am right now with him for business investment projects.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed because of not being fully financially buoyant to conclude the transaction with me or any other reason,best know to you.

Now, I advise you to contact a The Reverend Father in Senegal who is like a Father to me.
Please, make immediate contact with the Reverend,His name is Reverend Father.John Antonio,his Email address is (rve.johnantonio@mail.com) OR Conant Number (+221704038945) Ask him to send you the certified Bank Draft of the Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars ($250,000.) which I prepared on your behalf and kept with him for your compensation for your past efforts and attempts of assisting me receive the fund.
I appreciated all your kind efforts very much at that critical time of my life and I am doing this to have my Father soul rest in peace by accomplishing his instruction about helping the needy.

Feel free and get in touch with him and inform him on how to send you the certified bank draft urgently without delay so that you can cash the money. Please, let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the starvation and sufferings at that time.The bank draft is cash-able in any bank worldwide.

I am very busy here because of the investment projects procedures which I and my new partner are facing at present.
Finally, note that I had already passed instruction to Reverend on your behalf to expect an immediate contact by you being the due and certified person to whom it is concerned.

Therefore, feel free and contact the dean Reverend in Senegal and advise him on the delivery/courier company which you will like to receive the original certified Bank Draft, so that he will send the Bank Draft to you without any delay.
As soon as you receive the Bank Draft from her and cashed the money,please let me know so that I will be rest assured that you are also happy with me.I will be sending you my mobile number when I am settled so you can call me at your will.

Best regards, Zina Albert

Phone:
+221704038945
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zinaalbert2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 15, 2018 1:34 pm

My Dear One,

This is to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner who is now my business investment partner. Presently, I am right now with him for business investment projects.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed because of not being fully financially buoyant to conclude the transaction with me or any other reason,best know to you.

Now, I advise you to contact a The Reverend Father in Senegal who is like a Father to me.
Please, make immediate contact with the Reverend,His name is Reverend Father.John Antonio,his Email address is (Rve.Johnantonio@mail.com) OR Conant Number (+221704038944) Ask him to send you the certified Bank Draft of the Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars ($250,000.) which I prepared on your behalf and kept with him for your compensation for your past efforts and attempts of assisting me receive the fund.
I appreciated all your kind efforts very much at that critical time of my life and I am doing this to have my Father soul rest in peace by accomplishing his instruction about helping the needy.

Feel free and get in touch with him and inform him on how to send you the certified bank draft urgently without delay so that you can cash the money. Please, let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the starvation and sufferings at that time.The bank draft is cash-able in any bank worldwide.

I am very busy here because of the investment projects procedures which I and my new partner are facing at present.
Finally, note that I had already passed instruction to Reverend on your behalf to expect an immediate contact by you being the due and certified person to whom it is concerned.

Therefore, feel free and contact the dean Reverend in Senegal and advise him on the delivery/courier company which you will like to receive the original certified Bank Draft, so that he will send the Bank Draft to you without any delay.
As soon as you receive the Bank Draft from her and cashed the money,please let me know so that I will be rest assured that you are also happy with me.I will be sending you my mobile number when I am settled so you can call me at your will.

Best regards, Zina Albert

Zina Albert.JPG

Phone:
+221704038944
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.