Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

iperejuliana64@yahoo.co.uk Juliana Ipere

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

dhlpostofficedakarsenegal@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:47 am

Same phone number:

DHL Express Head Office: Senegal
DHL Senegal S.A.R.L.
Rue FX Rue Leon Gontran Damas
Fann Residence
Dakar
Tél. : (221) 778 774 327
Fax : 33 714 02 07

Attention Sir.
Be inform that your ATM Master card package together with registration Receipt of our office data is here with us in our office in your favor and Be also inform that We are ready to give to you our best of service as we have been subjected to act on your behalf and be rest assured that we will give to you our best of service and shall apply all legal terms to guarantee our efficiency in your posting,to adequately mobilize us on this assignment You are hereby required you to send us our posting charges of 250 Dollar urgently to enable us post your master card package to you immediately without any delay.

More so your country post office address together with your full contact information and your passport Identity will be needed
enable us post it and we demanded you to forward your full contact information's to enable us know where you want your master card to be posted to, as soon as you send our posting charges.
You can make the payment through western union money transfer to enable us get the money the same day and start processing your posting on time without any delay.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER DAKAR SENEGAL OR MONEYGRAM

RECEIVER NAME .........Mr Badji Koto

QUESTION........ DHL

ANSWER............OFFICE

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US THROUGH OUR OFFICE NUMBER Tel +221 778 774 327
REGARD
DHL MANAGEMENT

Header:
Return-Path: <dhlpostofficedakarsenegal@post.com>
Received: from [41.83.251.175] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa01.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 13 Jul 2016
From: "dhlpostoffice dakarsenegal" <dhlpostofficedakarsenegal@post.com>
Subject: DHL MANAGEMENT

Phone Number:
+221778774327
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dhledakarsenegal@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:56 pm

Same phone number;
DHL Express Head Office: Senegal
DHL Senegal S.A.R.L.
Rue FX Rue Leon Gontran Damas
Fann Residence
Dakar
Tél. : (221) 778 315 912
Fax : 33 714 02 07

Attention Sir.
Be inform that your ATM Master card package together with registration Receipt of our office data is here with us in our office in your favor and Be also inform that We are ready to give to you our best of service as we have been subjected to act on your behalf and be rest assured that we will give to you our best of service and shall apply all legal terms to guarantee our efficiency in your posting,to adequately mobilize us on this assignment You are hereby required you to send us our posting charges of 250 Dollar urgently to enable us post your master card package to you immediately without any delay.

More so your country post office address together with your full contact information and your passport Identity will be needed
enable us post it and we demanded you to forward your full contact information's to enable us know where you want your master card to be posted to, as soon as you send our posting charges.
You can make the payment through western union money transfer to enable us get the money the same day and start processing your posting on time without any delay.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER DAKAR SENEGAL OR MONEYGRAM

RECEIVER NAME .........Mr Peter Groschk

QUESTION........ DHL

ANSWER............OFFICE

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US THROUGH OUR OFFICE NUMBER Tel +221 778 315 912
REGARD
DHL MANAGEMENT

Profile Elements:
Zita Coulibaly / 100012650795637
Active on June 24th, 2016

Zita.PNG

Phone:
+221778315912
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

iperejuliana64@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 18, 2017 11:29 pm

Hello Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay, I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past willingness to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Life Christian missionary who was helping me
in Dakar by name Rev James Aka whom use to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar and his email address is as follows

( revjamesaka@hotmail.com )

Ask him to send you a Master Card Compensation Fund of ($350.000.00 U S Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter because i know you would have helped me if not what people have done to you, but i still have to appreciate your effort and the time it took you to exchange massages with me and also to prove to you that what i told you was nothing but the truth about me, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. you can build a small orphanage home and name it after my late father Mr Ibrahim Coulibaly if you like. so feel free and get in touched with Rev James Aka and instruct him where to send you the master card. His Telephone number is ( +221 778 315 912) I am very busy here in the island because of the investment projects which i and the new friend Mr. Kaito Yamato and Mr.Allen Smith Jr. are having at hand. You might not hear from me for some time from now for security reasons

God bless you
Miss Juliana Coulibaly.

And please when you contact him try to let me know, though am busy right now but drop a massage for me so that i can
know that you have contacted him whenever i check my email.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

julianaipere90@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:28 pm

My Dearest one,.

Having reviewed all the obstacles and problems surrounding the transfer of your Funds and your inability to meet up with some charges levied against you due to the past transfer options, the Board of Directors, United Bank For Africa (UBA Bank) had ordered our Foreign Payment Remittance Unit to issue you a CORPORATE ATM CARD and i have also registered it with DHL Courier Company to delivery to you. Meanwhile we have paid for delivering and insurance charges. The only money you will pay them is their security keeping fee which they stated that we should not pay for because they do not know the duration it going to last in their Office.So i want you to contact them urgently now to avoid increase of their keeping fee.

Contact E-mail ( dhledakarsenegal@hotmail.com ) DHL Office With your delivery information such as:

1. Your full name:==============
2. Your home address:===========
3. Your phone:==================
4. Your country:================
5. Your occupation:=============
6. Your age:====================
Required fee- $340 only.

Like I stated earlier, the delivery charge has been paid but we did not paid their office keeping fees because of their refusal.They refused and the reason was that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demur-rage might have increased by then. They told us that their keeping fee is $340.

Here is the week Identification Package Number 5071. Thus, as soon as you received your parcel do let us know okay.

Please Contact them in order to avoid extra charges.

From
Mr Juliana ipere

Header;
Return-Path: <julianaipere90@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic320.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017
Reply-To: Juliana Ipere <julianaipere90@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: My Dearest one,.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.